10 December 2007 - ALL Updates!

Gold_Tiger10

So Jagex thinks RWT is over here is a news post on a RWT site:

[hide=Ideas]

The New Trading Rule of Runescape Gold

Dear valued customers,

Considering the update in Runescape those days, it is impossible to trade gold or items in game. We have to stop offering the Runescape money and items temporarily.

We are trying best to resolve those problems. During those days, we provide 3 suggestions for you:

1. You can change your gold order into power lvling. Our lvlers are all the real persons who are professtional and experience. So that your power lvling will be completed fast and safely.

2. You can provide us your Runescape account which should be with 1 high skill lvl to earn the gold in game. We will arrange staff to farm the gold in game for you. Though it costs more labore and energy for those work than just delivering the gold in game, you can set your heart at rest becasue we never charge you more for that. The whole farming process may take some days. When we are finished, we will email you to notify. (This suggestion is applicable for the customers who has purchsed the RS gold but still not received them.)

3. If you neither want to change your gold order to power lvling, nor give us your high lvl account to farm the gold in game, we will keep the order for you and endeavor to find the way to complete your order as soon as possible. (This suggestion is applicable for the customers who has purchsed the RS gold but still not received them.)

and

The New Convenience for Runescape Gold

Considering the update in Runescape those days , trading gold or items in game is impossible. Now we provide a new way for deliver RS gold for you.

1. Please provide your account name and pass when you place an RS gold order.

2. The professtional levelers will login the account to farm the gold for you.

3. The finish time of your order will depend on the level states of your account. When your order is completed, we will email you to notify.

Because of the previous rule by Jagex,the price is a little bit higher than before,thanks for your understanding!

[/hide]

:-w

Wow, like that wont be easy to detect...

A dramatic change in account activity in conjunction with a change in IP address... Its like flashing a neon sign in Jagex's face saying "BAN ME!"

Flyingjj.png

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't read through all 20 pages so I might have missed this, but HOW do you rwt? i mean , you can trade anywhere, why go into the wilderness? I don't get it...

Trading normally is easily tracked. In the wilderness, you can do a workaround, which takes one extra step to track: Buyer kills the seller, who drops 1 mill and is level 3.

ah... that makes sense... thanks ::'