10 December 2007 - ALL Updates!

Gold_Tiger10

Ruined... Trading, pking, staking, monster hunting... Everything... My rares are ruined!

I thought you quit runescape a long time ago. o.o

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOOOO you all think you know it better then Jagex who've tested all these updates and have gone over all of the alternatives?

If this is what their choice is? Yes.

Imagine someone's bithday in a couple months. They are medium leveled and you want to get them something on runescape. "Here, have a Dragon Longsword" "Doesn't work" "Okay then, have a rune scimitar" "Still no" "Fine, have a full set of addy armor" "Nope" "Addy plate" "nope" "full black?" "no." "What CAN I give you?" "Well, you could give me the approximate value of any of those items over the next 5 days" "I hate Jagex."

P2P forever!... Or at least 'til <insert excuse here> happens

Falterflame.png

98% of people have signatures with made up statistics in them. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, copy this and add it to your signature.

Pretty good. And economy was really messed up last times...chaotic and totally out of balance, thats true. I hope that balanced trade update reduces bots curse, it is worth that risk. Merchanting?! I don't give a ...red rose...for merchanting. :P

aure22.png

SOOOO you all think you know it better then Jagex who've tested all these updates and have gone over all of the alternatives?
Having fun playing by yourself.

So you're leaving? good. one whiner down. a lot more to go, give the updates a chance before flaming.

867de2w.jpg

What can I say? I'm a rebel, like Ché Guevara.

8fcsy9s.jpg

What the hell is Ash doing while Team Rocket says their rhyme?

How can they test an update like this? They knew there was a fair chance that people would react this way

I, for one, trusts jagex. I dont think they would have made these updates if it could have ruined the game. After all, they made the game.

Well surely they can see now what these updates have done... With the amount of members that could potentially quit they have done more harm to themselves and their profit

They need to stop macroers if anything, if they stop macroers they stop majority of real world trading... I don't think RuneScape was broken, why try and fix it?

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

Ruined... Trading, pking, staking, monster hunting... Everything... My rares are ruined!

I thought you quit runescape a long time ago. o.o

I did ha, came back today, first time on in ages, get members for one month to sell all my members stuff so I can fit stuff into my F2P bank and this is the first update I'm greeted with :P

Check out my blog here!

How can they test an update like this? They knew there was a fair chance that people would react this way

I, for one, trusts jagex. I dont think they would have made these updates if it could have ruined the game. After all, they made the game.

Well surely they can see now what these updates have done... With the amount of members that could potentially quit they have done more harm to themselves and their profit

They need to stop macroers if anything, if they stop macroers they stop majority of real world trading... I don't think RuneScape was broken, why try and fix it?

Well maybe it was gettin broken by the botters but we werent aware of that because we cant check into jagex's bank account.

867de2w.jpg

8fcsy9s.jpg

Suicide Jagex, suicide <.<

I'm glad I sold my purple hat just like 2 days ago...

Yeah rares market could almost be ruined... I'm keeping my White just as a sign but honestly, when party hats and other rares are at such a high price how are you expected to get within 3k of that?

Check out my blog here!

Don't be an jerk adimadaru. I only played RS because I enjoyed the wilderness and staking. They took staking away you know what? I could live with that. But now they took the wilderness away. It is stupid. Take a look around you, F2P worlds with only 20-400 people in them. Yeah you're gonna have fun 'playing with other people'. Atleast you'll be able to grind your levels without competition amirite?

I bet that the worlds that are full are full of riots. I know world 66 is full because someone said riot on the forums.

Maybe jagex will realese RSC server software so I can actually play a game I enjoy. gg no re. I am not even going to get my farming goal. Screw it.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Simply put -- yes.

Just as if an exterminator told me that the only way to rid my house of termites was to douse it in gasoline and set it on fire, I'd kinda have to say no to that idea too.

They've pretty much done that to me with this update, and they said screw the gasoline, we are gonna use napalm.

Jagex has effectively killed PKing as I've known it for the last 5 and a half years.

The ONLY part of the update I don't like is the trade change and how it affects Monster Hunting.

Monster Hunting is my favourite thing to do in the game, but that is now, ruined unless Jagex "fixes" lootshare to make it even. Or add something in the code so that the people that were in the "group" when the expensive drop was obtained can still get their share, no idea what they could do but something needs to be done.

Other than that I'm a tad annoyed about the 3,000 limit on picked up items per 15 minutes. the 3,000 limit PER item is fine, but 3,000 per 15 minutes is annoying. For example at Dagannoth Kings you very often need to switch items around with friends, giving them an extra shark or two, or a sara brew or a super restore.

Oh wait, Super restores can't be transferred, same with prayer pots... but you'll only be able to pick up about 2 sara brews and a shark per 15 minutes, not very good.

Suggestions: Limit the item price limit to 10,000gp for dropped items and the combined price for 15 minutes to 30,000gp.

Although that'll never happen and will make it possible for people to transfer 120,000gp per hour, so =/

There goes the TET Christmas Drop Party!!! -.- #-o

You guys have until January 2008 till the drop trade thing will be abolished. :wink:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Simply put -- yes.

Just as if an exterminator told me that the only way to rid my house of termites was to douse it in gasoline and set it on fire, I'd kinda have to say no to that idea too.

They've pretty much done that to me with this update, and they said screw the gasoline, we are gonna use napalm.

Jagex has effectively killed PKing as I've known it for the last 5 and a half years.

I bet you didnt even try the bounty hunter game yet.

867de2w.jpg

8fcsy9s.jpg

You guys have until January 2008 till the drop trade thing will be abolished. :wink:

What's wrong with Party house?

Well, other than the fact that everyone gets spammed that there's a drop party happening...

Well, other than the fact that everyone gets spammed that there's a drop party happening...

lol, party house just doesnt give the same feeling as a good ol fashioned drop party.

867de2w.jpg

8fcsy9s.jpg

Edit: Already said :oops: :oops:

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Nothing wrong with it, but its alot more fun to do it in open spaces with good scenery. :)

The last time ive been to a TET christmas drop party, it was held in Lumbridge castle upstairs.

That was a good party. ::'

I bet you didnt even try the bounty hunter game yet.

What does the bounty hunter game matter? Yeah ill go into a place where if I kill someone who I am 'not supposed' to kill then I have to stay there for 3 minutes. 3 MINUTES. You could kill 50 people in that time. No doubt you're a goner if you decide to kill someone who you are not supposed to. Make it even worse, the game gives you a bounty. What if you want to PK with a friend. Oh wait, no one pk's because of gravestones. Bounty hunter is more dangerous then normal pking.

Only good thing about bounty hunter is its F2P. woooo.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Make it into an even bigger event... 'The last TET drop party ever!'

Wait, no.... Drop trading can't be done anymore, it's the unbalanced trade thingy that starts in januari.

best-guide-ever.jpg