10 December 2007 - ALL Updates!

Gold_Tiger10

"I already played when hunting bosses was profitable!"

I'm old school :mrgreen:

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes in life theres a choice you have to made between bad and more bad...Jagex made one of such because there wasn't better ones. This is new update, certainly with some flaws like any prototype, but like someone said before - give it a time...There's been much bigger changes in history...even RS2 itself is a big change because before it was RSC.

aure22.png

Cant lend my friends my Dragon Axe for a few days. The end of friendship.

Cant give a friend a birthday present. The end of generosity.

Can't share loot from Big monster hunting! The end of Teamwork.

Come and play this new game "RUINSCAPE!"

You cant even have a drop party if you leveled a cool level. (dont say party room, i mean party's for friends only)

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

jono1512ndkillrp6.png

Haha good fight bounty hunter.

Was lucky that he was my target because I managed to get out with it all except boots, serker and runes even though about 8 of his mates rushed in after he died.

He was standing around in no armour for some reason so I just ran in and specced him out in one spec l0l

I never ranted on updates. I always trusted Jagex, and waited to see how things work out. This time, however, I do not see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Oftenly, when I have stuff I don't really need, I give them to a friend that can use them. These little presents are worth more than 3 bloody K. What gives you, Jagex, the right to deny me of helping my friend?

Gwd, kq...I never even had the chance to properly try them out. How could Jagex have forgotten the consequences of this update for these kinds of activities? Lootshare won't fix it.

And why can't I sell things for the price I decide? A 3k margin means nothing when you're selling barrows or more expensive items.

How can prices fluctuate normally when all prices are set by the all-powerfull Jagex?

There are much more flaws in it, obviously. I haven't even mentioned essence running or drop parties.

For the first time in my 2.5 year run of Runescape, the thought of quitting has come in my mind. But for now I will just wait and see. They can still fix things. But this update, for me, is a big failure.

MUST SEE THIS!!!!!! (VIDEO!) NO BUGS BUT JUST WATCH!

3rd Attack - Came in groups

2nd - Just a Head of Zamorak boss ..

Crazy...now im off wildy . No spot for me to train anymore=/

Unlucky man, did you lose anything?

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

MUST SEE THIS!!!!!! (VIDEO!) NO BUGS BUT JUST WATCH!

3rd Attack - Came in groups

2nd - Just a Head of Zamorak boss ..

Crazy...now im off wildy . No spot for me to train anymore=/

Unlucky man, did you lose anything?

I don't know if anyone her knows this expression "Death Gear" Means if i die, ill loose stuff i got in bank prepared to get it back. That's what i wore:) But jagex, i swear they are so big losers. Im 150k away def lvling, and they intereupted me ....

Same as they did at Market..

So many complains but then...do YOU have better idea how to get rid this bot curse and RWT without affecting trading system and economy!?

Yes. Many people do, and have already posted their ideas.

You don't solve a problem by replacing it with even larger problems. This can still be tweaked to "sort of" work, but the game as a whole has been totally transformed.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

So many complains but then...do YOU have better idea how to get rid this bot curse and RWT without affecting trading system and economy!?

A new class of mods whose sole purpose in terms of moderation is to freeze/prevent autoers from using skills?

There's not a lot you can do, but I wouldn't amputate a leg for a paper cut either.

The face of Runescape has been very quickly changing these last few months, in my eyes the Wilderness ditch (aka Ditch of Stupidity) was the first of these changes, wether to combat stupidity, autoers or just make playing Runescape a little too easy. Although I'm not really a veteran of RS, I am starting to miss the good old days of Runescape. :(

I think me leaving RS for WoW is probably for the better. :|

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

the 3k limit doesnt prevent u from trading just gives u a warning so easier to detect rwt =/ but still there making the game too "safe"

They might aswell tell us to lvl what skills...as in giving orders on what skill to lvl.

* WE ARE LOCKING COMBAT, GO LVL CRAFTING!*

the 3k limit doesnt prevent u from trading just gives u a warning so easier to detect rwt =/ but still there making the game too "safe"

We are aware that many of you will want to prepare for this change. So, initially, we are just going to make the trade system WARN about unbalanced trades, but it will still allow the trade to go through. This seriously reduces any opportunities for scamming, but still gives you a chance to get used to how it works, organise your items, hand back borrowed stuff, and give Christmas presents. Then, in the first week of January, we will change it to simply not allow unbalanced trades outside of the 3,000gp limit. We will be reminding you when the January date approaches, so that you can be best prepared.
gg. Wait until January and it really happens.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Read it all?

Trading above 3k will be impossible later.

Edit, slow.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

:cry: :cry: :cry:

If they don't make the first two months of 2008 good, I'm out.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

:cry: :cry: :cry:

If they don't make the first two months of 2008 good, I'm out.

+1

Lemme add to that list:

R.I.P. Large clans fighting each other

R.I.P. private drop parties

R.I.P. PKing

I love the updates, but removing those is on the verge of RuneScape being destroyed. =;

j0xPu5R.png

Great...We can get drops with lootshare, but how will we be able to distribute the money?

I haven't checked to see if anyone else posted this, or if Jagex made any changes, so can someone check this?

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

A sticky has been created for today's rant in the RSOF. I'm interested to see how many posts it will end up with. :-w

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

A sticky has been created for today's rant in the RSOF. I'm interested to see how many posts it will end up with. :-w

That's because all 50 pages of the rants forum had been filled up with todays stuff.

And I'm thinking about 20,000 posts.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

I am leader..of Bandos Team. And i promised them this:

As soon i get 99 def (nearly there 100k away) + 80 mage, well do bandos trips like crazy.

We did a trip last night, 5 man. Bandos chest dropped , and it was 1st kill :D

4m Each, i loaned my friend 4m to invest in santa hat. So when will i get my 4m back ...can someone explain it?

But i hope noone of the bandos team members quit runescape...

I am leader..of Bandos Team. And i promised them this:

As soon i get 99 def (nearly there 100k away) + 80 mage, well do bandos trips like crazy.

We did a trip last night, 5 man. Bandos chest dropped , and it was 1st kill :D

4m Each, i loaned my friend 4m to invest in santa hat. So when will i get my 4m back ...can someone explain it?

But i hope noone of the bandos team members quit runescape...

Well your lucky considering that the imbalanced trade part of the new system doesn't come out til January. Maybe read the whole update next time. Go get your 4 mil back and don't give anything out anymore.

well are people dumb or dumb....

Skillers who train the HARD stats are now going to get rewarded, fishing, woodcutting, mining.

All prices on these items will rise becuase the amout of supply is going to dive but the demand should stay the same.

YOU HAVE TO XMAS TO GET YOUR MONEY AND THINGS OFF FRIENDS! READ UPDATE BANDOS TEAM LEADER!

People just like sooking.....

As: Dontknowyet -157 R.

Rs: Dontknowyet - 38

Bigboybad - 104

well are people dumb or dumb....

Skillers who train the HARD stats are now going to get rewarded, fishing, woodcutting, mining.

All prices on these items will rise becuase the amout of supply is going to dive but the demand should stay the same.

YOU HAVE TO XMAS TO GET YOUR MONEY AND THINGS OFF FRIENDS! READ UPDATE BANDOS TEAM LEADER!

People just like sooking.....

So i can get 3k of my cash each 15min after xmas?