December 10th Updates

Shazarabbit

Frustration from players...I finally understand the extent of it. Even my previous post about the updates were off my a mile.

• You can literally walk around wildy unharmed with all rare in inventory.

You can't share nothing from group activities

You can't even merchant (3k gap)

You can't pk anyone, only the player the bounty thing tells you

You can't drop party

Rune running services down

+ more

From my current observations (not previous)....It shows a very strong negative feedback...High skillers/ slayers quitting obviously something is messed up .

You can still PK outside the Bounty Hunter minigame so idk what you're saying.

Lootshare.

The unbalanced trade isn't out yet.

Technically you can as PK means Player Kill and you can still PK but you just won't get the loot.

Private drop parties in POH?

:|

He means pking by the old standard, as in killing anyone you want to in the wilderness.

Lootshare is a horrible answer. How the HELL does lootshare help you if you get an Armadyl Hilt from the GWD? Sure you can still sell it for 140m or whatever, but how does your partner get their 70m share? Trading 3k every 15 minutes? That takes 584 hours (calculated that). Answer me now how lootshare helps this problem.

Merchanting WILL be dead. Although this isn't big in the large scheme of things.

And after the update you can only drop things >3k or they don't show up. Private parties at a POH don't go around this rule.

Proud 99 Ranger since December 8th 2007

Proud 99 Fisher since April 2007

Proud 99 Mage since January 2006

Not so proud 99 Chef since 2006

Not so proud 99 Fletcher since 2005

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never understand the motive behind what Jagex has done today, and in the recent past, to attempt to stop people from breaking the rules.

There's a saying that goes something like "cut off the head of the snake, and the body dies," which is usually applied to situations where a leader is killed and its followers disappear. Metaphorically speaking, if runescape were a snake, its community would be the head, the biggest thing keeping us together. A lot of the important things in our community, the things that kept us addicted to this pixelated game, were/will be cut off due to recent updates. Me and a friend have coexisted in a well known runescape environment just shy of three years, sharing rares, expensive items/weapons, supplies for skilling, and much more, giving gifts on holidays, almost like a runescape brotherhood. I was the skiller, he was the PKer, two parts of a whole runescape experience. Now, after the new update, he is most likely going to quit, and it has made me think alot about the time I spend on this game, and its made me realize how much my life of skilling depended on my friend being there with me, eating up the things i made/helped him get, making everything run smoothly. Take that away, and why am I here? To achieve skill capes, try to make money, achieve wealth, and wallow in my self righteousness? I don't play this game for wealth/fame/money/success, I play it to have fun with my friends, and as a group progress bettering ourselves in runescape.

*sigh* I don't care if anybody reads this or not, it feels good to rant either way. The one question I have to jagex; is getting rid of the real world trading really worth the enjoyment of thousands of players? Is it really that big of a problem, that they have to ruin the game? Maybe I don't understand the big deal about real world item trading, so what if somebody gets wealthy by buying it, as long as jagex keeps it under some control, so the prices of items aren't outrageous, does it really hurt the game?

untitled6kv7.gif

................../:::,/```'''''''''''````-- ,:::\.........._________________............................

..................|::/ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ|::: ......../...............................\...........................

...................\| ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¾ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¾ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¾_ - -_ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¾ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¾ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¾ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ|::/......./.....JAGEX RUINED RS!!........|.................___...

...................-|ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆÃâÃâõ-`|: ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâ -ÃÆÃâÃâõÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ|:/|....../...._________________/.........._-~`` ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ \..

...................|;| ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ / ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ \ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ | ;/__/..../..............................., ---~`` ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ` ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ , /..

...................`-| ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ|`_____/............................../` ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ_ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ,ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ-````'.....

......................\ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ`ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï` ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ,,- |,..................................../ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ /_,,__,,.........

........................`\ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ /-` / ``~-,.............___........../ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ'~,,,_ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ `ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ`|ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ\........

.........................| ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ-ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ /::::::::::::`/``ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï::::::::\......./ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ\ /ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ |ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ | \......

.....................,` ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ/ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï\`~,/::::::::::::::/::::/::::/ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï`-,_,| ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ |ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ/ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ|ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ/......

................-~`:: ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ /::::::\ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ/::::::::::::::/::/``::::::::::::::::::/ `-_ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï``~`ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï /`ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ / ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ / /.......

....._..-~`/::::::: ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ/:::::::/::::::::::::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::/:\ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ`-,,--,__/,__/,_, / '.........

.../::::::::/::::::::/::::::::/:::::::::::::/:::::::::\:::::::::::::::::\ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ``~-~--~ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢..................

..|:::::::: ::::::::: :::::::/:::::::::::::/::::::::::::\:::::::::::: ::::::\ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ /......................

./:\::::::: ::::::::: ::::::/::::::::::::/:::::::::::::::\:::::::::::::\::::::ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï|.....................

TELL THE WHOLE RS WORLD TO LOGG OUT AT 8:00PM GMT FOR 10 MINUTES FOR OFFICIAL PROTEST

COPY & PASTE THIS TOO EVREY THREAD BRING BACK PKING JAGEX!!

this is going around the offical rs forums, theres like 1.2k ppl in the rants section. i hate these updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

GESig.gif

when January comes, all teh rune companies will cease to exist due to teh 3k cap trade update.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Frustration from players...I finally understand the extent of it. Even my previous post about the updates were off my a mile.

• You can literally walk around wildy unharmed with all rare in inventory.

You can't share nothing from group activities

You can't even merchant (3k gap)

You can't pk anyone, only the player the bounty thing tells you

You can't drop party

Rune running services down

+ more

From my current observations (not previous)....It shows a very strong negative feedback...High skillers/ slayers quitting obviously something is messed up .

You can still PK outside the Bounty Hunter minigame so idk what you're saying.

Lootshare.

The unbalanced trade isn't out yet.

Technically you can as PK means Player Kill and you can still PK but you just won't get the loot.

Private drop parties in POH?

:|

Oh, that sounded just like me, when I replied elsewhere.

You can only attack a designated pker in the mini game, go check.

Lootshare just shows who gets what, I read it over...the system will warn you of the unbalanced trade; however, it'll show up like a red cracker in the Jagex system. 3k Limit starts in Jan

Pk without loot isn't pking...lol

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

i am EXTREMELY upset about this update. I started playing this summer of 2002 because my real life boyfriend was playing we are still together and we play this on and off still. We give eachother gifts and let us borrow eachothers stuff like the halloween mask we have that we've had since it came out. and money.

they are goign to lose a ton of members! the members are not goign to become F2P so they are just losing customers. seems like they are caring more about problems than their own customers.

out of all the years i've been playing i;m seriously thinking about never playing again or even coming back to the site. (i always go back to the site to see updates even if im not signed u at the moment) i can't belive sometimes the stuff people complain about (about udates) but i can't help but complain about this update this is crazy! these udates are ruining the game they have no idea how many peoel are goign to quite. i've supported them all along even through some stuff that i didn;t really like but i can;t suort this it's just wrong.

QFT. Jagex just really lost it!!!

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

at the very least they should give us some kind of party room for our house, or will that be heavily restricted to avoid real world item traders (although it's very possible that if they make it a high enough level the RWTs won't be able to get to that level before being banned.

fathertime89.png

Smithing-48 strength-66 Ranged-47 Magic-55

Humor is reason gone mad- Groucho Marx

I am a nobody and nobody is perfect, therefore I am perfect.

I don't pk, I don't merchant, the most valuable thing I've ever gotten from a drop party was a cosmic talisman. And yet this update still incites a large fury within me. Why such drastic changes to take out RWTS? How bad of a damn problem were they really? I can't give people money even though I would like to I can't sell what I used to sell for the price I wanted and the whole thing drives me nuts. Doesn't jagex have some unholy means to catch these people? Why can't they use that instead of watering down the game for the rest of us?

A man said this is similar to curing a disease by killing a patient and now that couldn't possibly be more true.

Jagex did do a great job of detracting RWTS though. By making the game a lot less fun to play they have forced a lot of gp buyers to want to quit and then the gp sellers would realise they'd have better luck with a different game.

In all seriousness though they've killed staking, pking merchanting and drop parties what other options does that leave people. Oh wait buying gp with physical cash of course.

Sorry for the disorganized state of my rant.

fathertime89.png

mod.jpg

yeah i hope this is true

Oh it is besides random quest updates they will introduce the already despised trading system and then never go back.

fathertime89.png

Well I am rather upset by how they have restricted PVP. It's bad enough we can only do it in a confined area known as bounty hunter, but do we have to be segregated... This is really going to hurt allot of clans out their. Corr and DF must be very angry right now. I mean now they are going to have to settle for 100 vs. 100 or multi world matches, no more super massive alliances dukeing it out at the gate near the greater demons.

I am also upset by the trade caps, and the drop capsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ no more private drop parties, now if a rich host or group wants to do something really nice they have to put up with every one in a bank knowing about it in advance because of that other update. Not to mention friends wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be able to help each other out any more like loaning some one a rune pick to get off their feat after they where hacked.

I am pleased however that F2Pers have finally gotten some more bank space, access to the duel arena, and team capes.

I agree. When a friend is dying, you can't do anything but watch him die. You can't loan your items out of goodwill or (since Christmas is round the corner) give out some gifts during the festive season.

drapit.png

Pk without loot isn't pking...lol

Pking WITH loot isn't pking. It's stealing. PvP should have no reward (besides the feeling of being superior in combat) in my opinion.

I agree. When a friend is dying, you can't do anything but watch him die.

Bless/Repair his tombstone.

what jagex dosent understand about these updates is what about the fishers? and food suppliers of pking, what about them the food economy of rs as we know ti is gonna crash and stabalize at about half of its usual profits, putting alot of people out of buisness...on the plus side the wood buisness is still up :mrgreen:

PuRe_Skillz FTW WOOT!

This update makes total sense!

- no trading cooked for raw/raw for cooked

- no trading herbs for seeds/seeds for herbs

- no trading herbs+seconds+vials for pots

- no trading straight herbs for pots

- no trading cannonballs for steel bars

- no trading fletching supplies for finished products

- no giving double nats

- no trading hides for range armor sets

- no running bones to someone at your altar

- no law running

- no running planks for someone

- no training firemaking and woodcutting together. One person cuts the logs and gives to someone else to burn.

- no hiring people to tan your hides for you

- no giving free loads of fish to people when you're power fishing

- no ore running

- No X-Mas Gifts, No helpin freinds!

- NO ESS FOR RUNES >.<

- NO BARS FOR ARMOR

- NO reliable way to make money

- NO PRIVATE PARTIES

- NO FUN

- NO STAKEIN' OVER 3K(ITEMS OR MONEY)

- NO SHARING DROPS

- NO TEAM DROP HUNTING

- NO TEAM KQ

- NO TEAM DAGGONTHS

- NO TEAM KBD

- NO TEAM GOD WARS

- NO LOANING GEAR TO FRIENDS

- NO BEGGING

- NO PK VIDS

I rest my case.

Ps this is going around on the rsb if anyone else wants to copy it, the title under it says you can.

fencejummper.png

fencejummper.png

Attack Cape

Quest Cape

im glad jagex is taking the steps to get rid of rwt and yes they could have done some things differntly. personally i think people have gone crazy over this unwrongfully, they didnt even give the updates a chance

they just went into a frenzy and said jagex is stupid and ect. i personally love the updates with some exceptions. instead of bounty hunter they could have made it a pking zone instead so all the pkers out there could have there pk fix. On another note the trading issue needs to be addressed yes the cap is a little extreme but there needs to be some tweeks for group monster killing for kq, dagg kings, kbd, chaos elemental, and gwars bosses. otherwise this update and a good step forward and hopefully these issues can be addressed in the future.

el_diablo595.png

It's (quite obviously) a historical day for the compliments and rants forums too....

Compliments had a high of about 100 at one stage (more than I've ever seen)

Rants had 15x more....

'Nuff said.

Just a reminder to everyone, Jagex hasn't put in the trading cap yet but they say they will when it hits january, hopefully by then we can change their minds.

fathertime89.png

As all of u i think rs has done their greatest mistake ever, by ruining rs,

making it impossible to do 50% of the things we usually do. :|

Even my moneymaker... as a mercher F2P.

Omfg u can only earn 3k each 15 minutes WTF IS THAT!?!?!

They also made loads of my friends quit, & i even heard bout som1 committing suicide. :shock: :cry:

But, then to the advantage, if u take a step away from all the mistakes that jagex have done,

it seems that they finally... GET RID OF THE MACROERS!!! :D

Meaning evry time u go to;

- Pick Flax

- Mine in Mining Guild

- Fight green dragons

- Woodcut trees

Etc, etc.

Meaning, there rnt only disadvantages of this update,

yet though they have made many mistakes by trying to take over the games' economy & prices. :-X

Its awful, but yet effective to get rid of macroers...

& if u read all the updates u would c that the macroers wouldve sold over 8 trillion gp by 2010. :?

I cant remember how much that is in US$, but they had to get rid of'em,

& they didnt do it the right way IMO. :notalk:

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

i do think that the bounty hunt game is fun to play, however, who would be so stupid to not pj if some gets a ko? anyone can kill anyone, there is 1 vs 1 anymore.

i think they should keep bounty hunting as a minigame thing, and they should get the wildy back :? but i wont see it coming, i dont think that will ever happen <.<

duncan222223

no spaces, 5-2's. its my tanker, kinda quitted main :P

This update makes total sense!

- no trading cooked for raw/raw for cooked

- no trading herbs for seeds/seeds for herbs

- no trading herbs+seconds+vials for pots

- no trading straight herbs for pots

- no trading cannonballs for steel bars

- no trading fletching supplies for finished products

- no giving double nats

- no trading hides for range armor sets

- no running bones to someone at your altar

- no law running

- no running planks for someone

- no training firemaking and woodcutting together. One person cuts the logs and gives to someone else to burn.

- no hiring people to tan your hides for you

- no giving free loads of fish to people when you're power fishing

- no ore running

- No X-Mas Gifts, No helpin freinds!

- NO ESS FOR RUNES >.<

- NO BARS FOR ARMOR

- NO reliable way to make money

- NO PRIVATE PARTIES

- NO FUN

- NO STAKEIN' OVER 3K(ITEMS OR MONEY)

- NO SHARING DROPS

- NO TEAM DROP HUNTING

- NO TEAM KQ

- NO TEAM DAGGONTHS

- NO TEAM KBD

- NO TEAM GOD WARS

- NO LOANING GEAR TO FRIENDS

- NO BEGGING

- NO PK VIDS

I rest my case.

Ps this is going around on the rsb if anyone else wants to copy it, the title under it says you can.

Jagex didn't fully announce what they're going to do with Unbalanced Trades.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Lets see what JaGex messed up with:

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Ruined impling scouts (you can hardly trade 2 d arrows, let alone half)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Ruined presents ( I give my friends stuff all the time!)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Ruined wild (now if you run into something, your doomed

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Ruined parties ( eliminated party room parties along with drop parties

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Ruined pity gifts (I give random people stuff all the time)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Ruined essence running (27 laws not= 27 p ess)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Ruined cheap trades ( I need 20k for whip. Now I cant sell that old rune sword for 20k to get it off my hands and make money)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Ruined the point of friends on RS (now all they can do is chat and hang, they cant help you, even the ons in RL)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Ruined high level trades (CanÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t haggle down a phat by even 3k!)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Wild is more dangerous (you could easily get lucky and go where you need. Not anymore.)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ F2P no longer can mine rune ore(unless they are very good combat)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ No discounts

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ No loans

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ No ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅI quitÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Snowball997.png

Ok... Im not that good. But I have an anchor!!!

Lets see what JaGex messed up with:

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Ruined impling scouts (you can hardly trade 2 d arrows, let alone half)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Ruined presents ( I give my friends stuff all the time!)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Ruined wild (now if you run into something, your doomed

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Ruined parties ( eliminated party room parties along with drop parties

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Ruined pity gifts (I give random people stuff all the time)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Ruined essence running (27 laws not= 27 p ess)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Ruined cheap trades ( I need 20k for whip. Now I cant sell that old rune sword for 20k to get it off my hands and make money)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Ruined the point of friends on RS (now all they can do is chat and hang, they cant help you, even the ons in RL)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Ruined high level trades (CanÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t haggle down a phat by even 3k!)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Wild is more dangerous (you could easily get lucky and go where you need. Not anymore.)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ F2P no longer can mine rune ore(unless they are very good combat)

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ No discounts

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ No loans

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ No ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅI quitÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.