Revenant Dark Beasts...

Roberthree

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can always fight revenants... But run anyway. They're insanely strong.

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

Someone in Lightning chat mentioned they got 800 coins form one. Perhaps they drop a max of 3k?

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

A lvl 68 or 62 revenant vampire killed me, and I'm cmb lvl 94...it hit for over 20, however I wasn't carrying food on me. But still :shock:

Maybe they are like the pures of NPCs (low defence, high str/mage?)...

and then maybe the other NPCs will get mad at them and start yelling at them and try to kill them and then maybe there will become a revenant dueling place and they will get rich and sell their moneys and then maybe it will get canceled and then maybe they will make new monsters to kill the revenants aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Ignore the last part, the first part has some quality

oversized.jpg[/bads]

They have high def, (at least the orcs do, and they "safe"(healing themselves).

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

What I don't get is why would Jagex stick them on F2P servers as well? A reventant HobGoblin nearly killed me and my friend.
Agreed. I don't know which one was chasing me but it froze me and tore me up with constant 20's. I didn't stand much chance.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

they are supposet to make the wildy dangerous in stead of pkers. alos, it says on that kb that no reverants require a slayer lvl.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I don't know what to do, they are better than pkers, they chased me down like 10 lvls of wilds.

A lvl 105 orc revenant attacked me while i was going to mine rune rocks.

He hits like 25. This is insanely impossible to do anything. I prefer fighting a lvl 126 pker while mining rune. THis is just sad and [removed]. We don't even have proper [bleep]ing armour in f2p to be battling such things.

runebannerul6.jpg

mining10099.jpg

2432nd to 99 mining

hmm, i agree with you there. membs can handle it.. but dont torture the poor f2p'ers :cry:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Well i only saw a single lvl 126 which passed by, and then a, about lvl 90 that killed a noob :P When i was fighting green drags...

But how does it work now, when u die?

Neither of the persons i saw die, dropped anything beside bones.

So dont u lose anything now, if u die?

crazymonster.png

Dragon: Platelegs[3] Plateskirts[4] D boots[46] Shield left halfs[2] D long (D imp)[1] D arrowtips (D imp)[202]

GWD Splits: Shards [2] GWD Solo: Shards [1]

Slayer: Black masks[1] G Mauls[10] Whips[4]

I don't know what to do, they are better than pkers, they chased me down like 10 lvls of wilds.

A lvl 105 orc revenant attacked me while i was going to mine rune rocks.

He hits like 25. This is insanely impossible to do anything. I prefer fighting a lvl 126 pker while mining rune. THis is just sad and [removed]. We don't even have proper [bleep] armour in f2p to be battling such things.

hmm, i agree with you there. membs can handle it.. but dont torture the poor f2p'ers :cry:

Says who? #-o

I'm part agreeing and part disagreeing with the following, Philip, but I think you might agree with me on this...

Well I'm F2P, and so far, I've had to constantly run from Revenants, unless I have had help from fellow F2P'ers. I've heard reports from some P2P'ers that they don't have problems with these monsters. So, in looking at this, I'd say that this has become torture for F2P's innocents only, and torture for most of P2P's innocents, with only the very elite of P2P being able to tolerate this mess.

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

these things r crazy! the first time ive gotten ice barraged and telle blocked on a f2p server :shock:

Yeah, and those spells were never meant for F2P at all. :? ... Then to be hit by them was a [bleep]ing shock. :ohnoes: ... Almost died about 5 times yesterday, barely survived the last one. -.-

The wildi is now too dangerous, even for the evil-minded, 'RWT-innocent' players of RuneScape.

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I'm level 97 and I meleed a level 105 orc revenant, I killed it though it eats a lot and hits a lot. I was wearing full black dragonhide and using a whip, dropped 336 coins, I rarely see these things, anyone know how to find them ?

Polnar.png

Well, as was said, you do not need a slayer level to kill them.

Maybe Jagex added them to F2P so that F2P'ers would get mems? Lol. :roll:

Good thinking "Join up or die" :lol:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85