Revenant Dark Beasts...

Roberthree

...And you would want to stay to fight one of them..why, exactly? Just run like hell, unless they have a VERY good drop, and you are specifically equipped to kill them.(Is it even possible to solo one of them?)

Oh well, no more lvl 3 clues for me...

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...And you would want to stay to fight one of them..why, exactly? Just run like hell, unless they have a VERY good drop, and you are specifically equipped to kill them.(Is it even possible to solo one of them?)

Oh well, no more lvl 3 clues for me...

The only person ive seen solo one was a guy in full bandos with a gs-but i dont see many atempt to so...ya i usualy run

from what ive seen and experienced myself they can:

-Poison you

-teleblock

-freeze

-heal

-run if low health-one did this to me and my friend, might of been a glitch though...

-hit high for there lvl

-attack with every style

...a force to be recond with indeed, aru

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

id be high-tailing it out of there i nearly died by a vampire and warrior team <.< and i was doin a lvl 3 clue too :ohnoes:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

It is possible to fight revenant ghosts in the wildernss at any given time, but I would recommend you get out of there FAST should you happen to get caught and attacked by one. All of them hit 10-20+ regardless of their combat level and they have all those tricks a normal pker would have including teleporting, switch of attack style, healing, teleport blocking, and stunning. :-w

Callahan140.gif

Callahan140.png

After about 20 trips in wild (from edge to the northern sea shore) because of treasure trails i never meet anyone by my own.

The 2 only i crossed were when ppl did something they made them standing there a time : hunting green drags, mining... And those 2 attacked me as i entered they sight.

ie : runite mining for F2P is now a nightmare. 5 Minutes there and the ork comes... And you don't have many chances.

Oh baby light the dark side...

Well i have killed the knights in members with my pking ranged tank gear.. it was easy.

The harder ones is the orcs in F2p, but i managed to kill it, coz ima range tank.

Not worth to kill at all

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Yes you idiot p2p noobs, it's easy ON P2P or if you are level 123 on f2p fighting the lvl 90 cyclops.

Even Lvl 126 pure f2p warriors CAN'T continuously take 40 damage from revenant knights, yes I'm predicting they hit 40, because one just hit 36 on me a few minutes ago.

They hit NOTHING low.

Always, like 36 - 25 - 19 - 28 - 23 - 22. etc.

Ridiculous.

runebannerul6.jpg

mining10099.jpg

2432nd to 99 mining

The problem with these things is they aren't human. Jagex may have tried to replace pkers with them, but the thing is, they are too perfect. I stepped out side of clan wars for a second, and got hit for a 20. I flipped on mage prayer, hit for a 15. They have a massive range, it was so far away I couldn't see it on my screen. I think it must have been an orc, becaus ethat was the best thing that could attack me there, and nothing below level 100 should be able to hit constant 20's and even then it might be too good.

For f2p, these things are too tough. Even the weak ones, level 36 maybe, took 10+ level 40's through 50's to take it down, and even then it took almost 5 minutes to kill and made 5 of them run away. Maybe they can be handled in p2p, but f2p? Jagex had very poor judgement there.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I just had 2 126s on me in multi! Im hunting them for fun but i run the ork often and always the 126s.

At least you're p2p so you can handle them. Sadly, too many F2Ps have run into them alone, and can't handle that kind of pressure. :(

Could you mentally stick yourself in an F2P'ers shoes a moment, please, and think about it in that aspect and manner? Thanks in advance.

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I find revenants a challenge, but not impossible.

My sig has my combat stats, and I can take the lvl 105 orcs.

If you are worried about them, heres some info I've picked up.

The ball is the magic attack, it teleblocks as a side effect

The ice is the range attack, it freezes as a side effect

Melee is....melee, it hurts as a side effect :D

Most hit 20+, in fact, my tip is to expect 20+ dmg from them if not ready for them.

As for gravestones, you cant loot the body anymore, but you do lose items if the stone vanishes.(which is why you should get at least an ornate one, 5k restless ghost quest, 3 min protection, easy.)

katiegirl19.png

*Read all the comments on these invincible revenants*.

Well, there goes my 2-year-long ambition of hunting green drags out the window. :D

wardockunder30kbla2.gif

Thanks Ronnii :D

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER

i got attacked by a vampire (i think) lvl 68. was just wearing hard leather and fire staff. its attack failed, and i hit 14 with fire blast, so thought they were ove . then it hit 21-21-8 on me. the attacks also froze me. needless to say, i died.

really, what 68 pker could hit 21s consistantly (at least thats how it was for me), and freeze you at the same time? maybe they just halved the real combat lvl...

no way to beat these things solo on f2p. :-s

maybe they figure for members at least that summoning will help kill them

i got attacked by a vampire (i think) lvl 68. was just wearing hard leather and fire staff. its attack failed, and i hit 14 with fire blast, so thought they were ove . then it hit 21-21-8 on me. the attacks also froze me. needless to say, i died.

really, what 68 pker could hit 21s consistantly (at least thats how it was for me), and freeze you at the same time?

One with a magic bow and rune arrows or better. Oh wait, wouldn't that kind of monster be like a P2P'er with an unfair advantage in F2P? :shock: ... Arrows that can freeze and damage that high from a ranger is NOT something that is supposed to exist in F2P! Neither are there supposed to be mages that can teleblock! What in the heck is Jagex thinking?!?!? In a really twisted and nasty way, they're being totally hypocritical to their "We won't give P2P an unfair advantage against F2P" statement with this!!! :x

maybe they just halved the real combat lvl...

I would agree that they may have marked a lower combat level than it really has stats for. Almost got killed by one while with a buddy, but thankfully, we both got away alive by swapping a few times who was being shot at by the revenant. Thankfully I had the higher cb level of the two of us, lol... Gave the revenant a nice "razz"-ing :P in return, but it hits too hard to stand and fight, and is too well protected against "curse/confuse/weaken" combos. :?

no way to beat these things solo on f2p. :-s

Well said. I've tried and just ended up running, no matter as to whether I use melee, range, and/or mage to battle the revenants. :| ... These monsters are literally like pures (no offense intended to their kind) in a way, but on steroids with strangely high defense like an omni or hybrid. This is a definite sign that their cb level is marked too low. :-k

Agreed. Although I had never thought of summoning quite that way before reading your post. I guess this is Jagex's way of preventing most 'legal & innocent F2P'ers from using the wildi, effectively saying "You want to survive out there? Unless you're gonna pay for P2P, we're gonna keep you from being up there a lot of the time...", which I have to say, I do not like that attitude coming from such a company as Jagex. <.<

(BTW, if I have started to sound 'circular' while typing some of this, I apologize. Had a few bad distractions here. -.- ...)

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I was going to finish Mage Arena. Word of advice. DON'T GO!

In between the Ardougne tele spot and the arena, I saw 3 Hobgoblins. One of them froze me and hit a 20. I only escaped because some noobs were going revenant hunting.

Then, by the arena lever spot, on the other side of the wall, I saw 2 lvl. 105 Orks and a lvl. 126 Knight...

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

That's a good point, maybe summoning is the key to all this. But then it leaves us with F2Pers still dying though :evil:

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg