41k online. 1/3rd drop in people online.

deep_pain

(title edited as numbers dropped initial post not).

nearly below 100k players online.

102k people online now, dropping 50 literally every refresh..

I've haven't seen it this low at this time of day in years..

is anyone having problems logging in, or is it all due to unhappy people?

Deep_pain.gif

Co-Founder of KoA over 18's clan. Founded 2002. An RS clan for adults only.

Now Recruiting

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be that its 8:00-11:00 PM in the United States which most of the RS players are at and are currently sleeping or watching Night TV.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Things will return to normal in a few weeks or so. The kids are crying because their little toy was painted a different colour, that's all.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

It could be that its 8:00-11:00 PM in the United States which most of the RS players are at and are currently sleeping or watching Night TV.

+1, nothing beats family guy.

LOL nice one, and we all know the updates are bad in some ways, but not enough to really go on and protest IN a game. wow.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

I was more asking to make a comparison with normal days..

I haven't seen below 100k people on at this time in a longgggg time, am I just wrong in thinking that?

Saying people might be watching TV or asleep is kind of a moot point, because people are always sleeping or watching TV at this time, if you said oh there is a major sporting event on or an amazing film was just released that would effect the number, but family guy is on every week :-/

now below 80k

Deep_pain.gif

Now Recruiting

checked the rants forum? 600+ people

recent updates forum? 200+ people

whats funny is to go into the rants forum and keep clicking the rants forum button every few seconds.

The sticky called "today's updates" is getting like 80 rants per minute (80 rpm) :lol:

That is pretty crazy.

Deep_pain.gif

Now Recruiting

It's a school night. Also there are massive ammounts of poweroutages in the Midwestern United States right now. But mostly because it's a school night.

really? i live in illinois the so called "mid west" area and i have power. perhaps a bit more westernly?

It could also be from thousands of RWT cutting their losses and not wasting anymore time with Runescape.

I imagine that would cause a good deal of player "loss" in and of itself.

"Here lies one whose name was writ in water."

It could also be from thousands of RWT cutting their losses and not wasting anymore time with Runescape.

I imagine that would cause a good deal of player "loss" in and of itself.

why would they not do another 20 days of $ earning?

I would think they won't be able to sell gold right up to the last day, nor would they want to keep making new toons knowing they might NOT be able to cover any loses if Jagex goes on a banning spree over the next few weeks.

If it were me, (and it's NOT) I would sell the items/gold I had and go to the next game.

"Here lies one whose name was writ in water."

bots not being on is an interesting point, it is under 65k now :-o

Again school night is a moot point, it's a school night 5 days a week. I don't remember seeing numbers below 65k at this time, in a long time?

As before I am not saying I'm right, just saying at this time I havent seen such low numbers in well over a year without there being server issues. If I'm wrong just say nah ur wrong, not oh people watch tv, or go to shool or work, or eat food, because it's kind of obvious they do that, they do it most days every week, it's no explination as to why numbers would be different to any other school day at this time.. If the numbers are no different just say that, but dont try to explain it with things that happen all the time. Now the bot point was very interesting.

Also isnt it the start of Asia / Australasia prime time?

Deep_pain.gif

Now Recruiting

It's late and whoever said nothing beat family guy.

Family guy isnt even funny :XD:

Thats because your candian.

hes the coolest canadian i met then because hes right lol.

i never met a person over the age of 20 who likes family guy, all the jokes make me want to change the channel and watch pokemon even.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

I would think they won't be able to sell gold right up to the last day, nor would they want to keep making new toons knowing they might NOT be able to cover any loses if Jagex goes on a banning spree over the next few weeks.

If it were me, (and it's NOT) I would sell the items/gold I had and go to the next game.

i would keep doing it, assuming my employer pays my members fee. effectively, this a 20day quit notice, work while you have the time and research for a job when your not at work, or hell... your on a computer, you might beable to do it while autoing?

It's late and whoever said nothing beat family guy.

Family guy isnt even funny :XD:

Thats because your candian.

hes the coolest canadian i met then because hes right lol.

i never met a person over the age of 20 who likes family guy, all the jokes make me want to change the channel and watch pokemon even.

really, are you from england?