Drops of the new beats in wild

pieter012345

pures=99 str 60 att 80 combat

revys=99 att 99 str 60 combat lol

goblin gave me 12 mind runes and used all my lobs

lol my thoughts exactly

...And if they're supposed to be replacing pkers...then shouldn't they be dropping something worthwhile? :-k

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, looking at the fact that jagex said the better items like d daggers and clue scrolls have better chances on higher levels, and that one guy here said he killed a 126 and got a glory, while people killed the orcs and got petty amounts of gp, i think there's a reasonable conclusion:

These monsters are not worth fighting unless you can defeat a 126 efficiently. Otherwise, you're wasting time and effort and supplies for bad drops.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

you cant find a lot of them, its not really a valid way to earn gp/xp

try hanging around 1 place (lvl 13 castle works for me) and they will find you themselves (PS: tehy often team and tele so dont do this without team

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

so, i go traipsing into the wildy in my greater demon slaying apparel, which is....

1 harpoon, 1 tinderbox, 1 steel axe, rune kite, rune plate, rune legs, rune long, and i go fishing! i meet a freakin lvl 60 revenant, and he teleblocks me, binds me, then hits me with 3 15-16 hits, and bingo! im dead. moving on to lvl 45 wildy. i meet an orc revenant, and he cast ice barrage on me. how the ---- does a npc cast ice barrage in f2p wildy? aonce again, dead.

these are what happened to me, does anyone have a similar story?

lol my thoughts exactly

...And if they're supposed to be replacing pkers...then shouldn't they be dropping something worthwhile? :-k

At least these pkers don't run, tele, call you a safing noob, have a load of sharks, and use a clan of 50 to take you down in 2 seconds. Imo, it's better off. :-w

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

lol my thoughts exactly

At least these pkers don't run, tele, call you a safing noob, have a load of sharks, and use a clan of 50 to take you down in 2 seconds. Imo, it's better off. :-w

I was fighting a demon revenant when he disappeared - teleing ? YES, about 1/2 of them tele out IF you dont do enaught damage in teh end of the battle.

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

They also heal themselves(safing) and run around in large packs(clans)

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

They also heal themselves(safing) and run around in large packs(clans)

Lol NH Mobs!

:XD:

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Warning: If you are lvls 17-35, do not go towards bounty hunter. There are hordes of spiritual goblins that can hit up to 8. Yes, 8. And they are lvl 37. In lvl 20 ish so wilderness. Me and my friends just watched a whole slew of lvl 20s getting killed by them. (They were in a clan too...) And you know how much they drop... (I killed one on my pure) I got 13 gp. From something that took a whole inv of lobbys.

One hit me twice for 11 damage each. I was in one-digit HP when they disappeared. Got to live though, and managed to buy a cape from Simon.

they're very difficult, they're power need to be toned down a bit imo :shock:

Maybe the Wilderness wasn't quite as dangerous as Jagex visualised when creating it? I think this was the danger that Jagex was thinking about.

Oh, and now we can't actually fight multi player versus player unless under the rules of Bounty Hunter, or Clan Wars, where are we going to do our multi steel site war now? Will it just have to be cancelled until something else comes along? Or will we have to make it into a Clan Wars tournament?

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I'm going to be making a thread/guide on the new revenants. It'll be posted as soon as I feel I've gotten enough information.

Is it alright if I use the third party claims from this thread?

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Can confirm the glory and dds and cluedrop from revenant knights. I love to fight them, pretty good opponents, and shoudl you die, the 5 minute gravestone holds your things long enough to come and collect them.

Some lv 147 beat attack me :( ghost thing, lost 10k iron arrows
Their levels go ABOVE 126!?!? Wow! These are WAY tougher than Pkers. Plus they can mage, melee, and range without switching stats, they can teleport, they can heal, and they hunt in packs... What was JaGex thinking?
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Some lv 147 beat attack me :( ghost thing, lost 10k iron arrows
Their levels go ABOVE 126!?!? Wow! These are WAY tougher than Pkers. Plus they can mage, melee, and range without switching stats, they can teleport, they can heal, and they hunt in packs... What was JaGex thinking?

From what I know, no.

I so far met one revenant cyclops (lvl 82), 1 orks (lvl 105), 3 imps (lvl 7). I fought the cyclops, protect mage and food works fne on them, but the problem is that it diappeared?? How?? I just simply got it at half health and then I can't see it anymore. After this I decided to recharge prayer and BAM! The ork comes in, good old mage prayer back on, and I would recommend NOT to do that. They seem to use ranged and melee more often #-o . Oh, and there's a imp respwan near edgeville.

22031_s.gif

stop complaining about being killed and tell me how to kill them!

get food, and weapon, no armour. When you see one, start with mage pray, and if it still hits you, change pray.

So now each one is like a mini Tok-Jad in respects of attack styles?
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?