Drops of the new beats in wild

pieter012345

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like whenever I want to find a remnant to kill....I takes me like 5+ min to find one, but whenever I don't want one, like during a clue, I get attacked -.-...But so far no good drops, only ones up to 500gp.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

At least these pkers don't run, tele, call you a safing noob, have a load of sharks, and use a clan of 50 to take you down in 2 seconds. Imo, it's better off. :-w

Sooo true. I dont mind em myself, although i have never been slaughtered be them. I killed a lvl 75, not sure wat it was, and i got 75 coins. It took about 3 minutes to kill i think... But i do like the update, and I'm sick of all the complaints.

siggydonedark.jpg

Hangin loose. Marrentil can die.

As I posted above, I'm working on a guide - although i'm still doing a lot of exploring and testing. I'm not going to post a guide without a fair amount of information.

Keep on posting in here, any info you find is going to help out tremendously.

levels, attack patterns, drops, etc

Thanks in advance

*EDIT*

Some info I DO have as of right now is that there aren't any above level 126(the knight)

THEY DO gain back hit points, if you turn on your area sounds, you can hear them eating when they get low

they do seem to travel in packs, and moving from target to target quite frequently

so far glories and ddps are rumored/confirmed drops

Still doing more exploring.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

I'm level 83. I went into the wildy with the Mos'lee Harmless rapier, the upgraded mind helmet, and gold smithing gauntlets. I found me a lvl 60 revenant hobgoblin. And it killed me. I got it down to half health, and it started healing. So yeah, if I had had food, and better armor, I would have won. Or it might have teleported...

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

At least these pkers don't run, tele, call you a safing noob, have a load of sharks, and use a clan of 50 to take you down in 2 seconds. Imo, it's better off. :-w

Sooo true. I dont mind em myself, although i have never been slaughtered be them. I killed a lvl 75, not sure wat it was, and i got 75 coins. It took about 3 minutes to kill i think... But i do like the update, and I'm sick of all the complaints.

The revenants DO run, tele, freeze you, attack you in groups, heal themselves with food and heal poison, and they can walk through obstacles AS WELL as being equally adept with all three points of the combat "triangle." Yeah. They're a REAL big improvement.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

stop complaining about being killed and tell me how to kill them!

get food, and weapon, no armour. When you see one, start with mage pray, and if it still hits you, change pray.

So now each one is like a mini Tok-Jad in respects of attack styles?

Pretty much. They're like TzTok-Jads with no chance to change prayers.

22031_s.gif

Theory:

Jagex mod's where bored so they secretely made some uber strong characters, made them look like monsters, and then killed everyone they saw. Then they read the tip it forums and laught about people who think it are just npc's.

Or not.... :-k

\'