The Ultimate GWD Guide (AOW Discussion) Updated 6-17-2008

Soma2035

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to make an update to the zamorak boss summoning portion. You can't summon familiars and then swim across with them, so you can only bring ones that help you, not that you load up in the bank. Unless you have a friend that meets you on the other side and helps you load up your bob

Mage Boxing Staker

Avg amount right now- 50m+

3,513th to 99 magic-02/23/07

barrowsmmagecape,midgetman230.gif

looking for someone to make me a siggy, send me a PM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This was my favorite, and still remains, my favorite guide to the GWD. the Kree'arra section could use a bit more information (Give me a PM should you desire) but still provides great guidelines. The sample inventories are very helpful, and it's good that you mix it up, and tell people to do so.

Thank you.

BTW, I used to solo Kee'arra very often. I know you aren't much for it, but it has helped me learn alot about GWD styles and mechanics. If you would like any help, please, ask me. I'm always up for a good talk.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

• 1 month later...

Well, I don't really get it, I want to go to GWD, but it says the requirements or recommendations says 90 attack, I have 75, is that good? and for the def, I only have 71. And I'm not a wall/tank or whatever its called.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm curious has anyone used the HandCannon at Armadyl yet and know if it's any good?

No due to the fact it can explode leaving you weaponless.

And you CAN cross the Arma grapple point with a familiar ( I do it all the time)

And you CAN cross the Zammy river with a familiar (I did it with my turtle like 4 days ago)

I am thinking Jagex may have updated those things

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Bandos and Zammy are both about 1 minute per kill max with the rest of the time being spawning time.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First, I've only been to Zammy once and ended up tanking. That said, we did fine and ended with 29 kills. I'm sure that this can be optimized somewhat, but it worked fine for me. DFS is better than Crystal Shield 10/10 and Armadyl helm is better than Archer's helm. Broad bolts and ranging potion are mostly for kill count, though both can be useful if you're alternating tanks or for taking out the minions. Obviously, as the tank, you'll be using a bit more food than the rest, which is where the slight tilt toward brews comes in. Other people will also probably contribute some towards your supplies over the course of the trip.

Melee is probably superior for tanking as the minions drop potions and the ruby bolts hurt you.

Equipment.png

Inventory.png

Turt.png