Jump to content

Christmas wish list!!!


Recommended Posts

Christmas wish list

 

 

 

So with christmas coming up and the last of free trades im personally going out with a big bang and investing most of my profits of 99 hunter into my friends. So I thought why not try and help out a couple people of tip.it along the way. So you could call this a contest but not really. Just post what you want for this christmas in runescape and maybe santa will make them come true!

 

 

 

Rules:

 

Must have over 100 post ( I want a dedicated tiper to get picked ).

 

Only ask for three things

 

All jagex and tip.it rules do apply

 

It can be a item, or experience with something (not actual exp, ex: Trip to dk's, gwd, or kq)

 

 

 

Example:

 

 

 

1. Trip to armadyl

 

2. Imp boxs

 

3. Bounty hunter trip

 

 

 

The drawing will be heald on the 25th , i will contact winners via private message on forums, you have 1 week to respond. Im currently working on sorting some of the post out, and deciding exactly how many people to pick.

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay so since u got 99 hunting u have about 31m to spend on tip.iters u say?

 

 

 

well ill enter your drawing..... with predicting my schoolmate would break up with his gf b4 christmas (they did), i think my luck is alright..... so enuff of this..... ill submit my personal wish list =]

 

 

 

1. set of guthans

 

2. set of veracs

 

3. dark bow

 

 

 

Thank you for submitting me if you do =] i hope to win big time :pray: =P~

 

 

 

 

 

~Srgnt Suited~

Barrows Drops: Karils-2 coifs, 1 top, 1 skirt, 1 xbow. Ahrims-1 staff. Torags-1 platebody, 1 legs, 1 helm. Dharoks-1 platebody, 1 helm.

 

Dragon Drops: 1 Chain, 1 2-hander

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow what a great thing for you to do here, thanks even if I don't get anything. On topic:

 

 

 

My friend gave me 1k prayer pots to sell (he doesn't speak english and too busy to do it himself anyways). I went to the bounty hunter to check it out. Was a bit careless on the tutorial and I though u didn't loose items :(( Lost full rune, whip, and 1k prayer pots that I didn't put away. I feel bad for my friend now since i only have 1.5m to repay him. That is my only wish because it means alot to me .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

mmmm, Xmas list! :lol:

 

 

 

1. Hrm, Bandos boots

 

2. Infinity boots (I like boots >.<)

 

3. Dragon 2h

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

 

-Genghis Khan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1. A 10 mil drop party for TIF members :D

 

2. A 5 mil drop party for TIF members :D

 

3. A 2 mil drop for socc :D

for the drop parties to work out we'd NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to be in a very secluded area as other non-tip.iters would surely come and spoil it......

 

nice ideas for drop parties tho

Barrows Drops: Karils-2 coifs, 1 top, 1 skirt, 1 xbow. Ahrims-1 staff. Torags-1 platebody, 1 legs, 1 helm. Dharoks-1 platebody, 1 helm.

 

Dragon Drops: 1 Chain, 1 2-hander

Link to comment
Share on other sites

eh, i'm simple =P

 

 

 

1.Full veracs

 

OR

 

2.Full dragon

 

OR

 

3.A Red Rider BB Gun!(jk merry christmas \' )

Noob is not a level, it is an attitude

MSSW3-Banner.gif

Support your favorite runescape site! (it better be tip.it :twisted:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1) For jagex to bring back item dropping

 

2) For jagex to once again make Hans (in lumbridge) attackable, i loved killing that guy

 

3) 50 teleport runes (i've been getting low and it could save me a trip to varrock :P )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(yea i know i'm below the post count limit)

MSSW4TI.png
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, seeing it's chrstmas all all i really want is a santa hat. I have a long story about how i lost all my cash and a red mask, well most of it but i wont bore you with that (not very exciting, got lured i know im an idiot, didn't know about ice barrage it was my second week of membs) unless you really want to know the whole story. I tried merching my way back but the g/e kinda killed that. So...

 

 

 

1. a Santa Hat :thumbsup: hope i win :pray:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1. Dragon Chain

 

2. Full Guthans

 

3. Knowledge on Barbarian Assault

 

 

 

Ok its alot, but I've always wanted a D Chain.

 

As for Guthans, I could have some real fun with it.

 

And the Barb. Assault is so I can obtain fighter torso.

 

 

 

Other than that Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.

 

Or Merry Questing(Unless you've done all) and Happy Summoning.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

 

Break the Walls down!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1: Full Rune (I know a nooby request but I don't have the cash to get it #-o )

 

2: Rune Halberd

 

3: Blue Elegant Costume (male please! :lol: )

 

 

 

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! :thumbsup:

91% percent of the people polled said they were liers. The other 9% lied to us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What i want for Christmas List:

 

 

 

1) Any amount of Maple Logs

 

 

 

2) Same as #1 but Yew Logs?

 

 

 

3) Same as #1,2 but Willow Logs?

 

 

 

I'm currently ranked 14th on Firemaking, also never been a member ::'

 

 

 

~ Support me in getting 200m xp :mrgreen: ~

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What i want for Christmas List:

 

 

 

1) Any amount of Maple Logs

 

 

 

2) Same as #1 but Yew Logs?

 

 

 

3) Same as #1,2 but Willow Logs?

 

 

 

I'm currently ranked 14th on Firemaking, also never been a member

 

 

 

~ Support me in getting 200m xp ~

 

If you are not a member then you can't use maple logs right :?:

 

Edit: I was wrong! :oops:

91% percent of the people polled said they were liers. The other 9% lied to us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.