update agaisnt pures or rwt?

gothic_itachi

before you call me a noob i would like you to think about this.

first jagex got rid of pc..which is where pures trained

then jagex got rid of staking at duel arena. pures were screwed

and now

only thing pures had left was the wild.

the wild is gone now

3 strikes and the pures are out

Barrows: 1 Guthans Plate.

Obby: 5 Capes 2 Shield 2 Mual.

Dragon: 4 Dragon Legs Dragon Skirts.

Nothing. However, it was kinda silly that pures could get high combat levels without any danger. I'd say it was more of a fairness level than any attempt to destroy pures. You know, why didn't you call this "FACTS: JAGEX ARE KILLING PURES"?

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

Seeing as it's generally accepted that most pures were made by trading items from mains to the new pures I can see that this update is partially against pures.

But seeing as there's so many pures running the show in medium bounty hunter right now they aren't going anywhere.

This just means players will have to level pures honestly. Something Jagex should have made them do since the beginning.

"Here lies one whose name was writ in water."

LOL, the Pures were a breed nothing more. Their loss was inevitable, and they added nothing to game. Either way, Jagex went overboard with many things. I'm just pissed at the economy. The only strategy in the game lay in the bowels of the treasure of the golden east trading companies (Merchants) and now we can go no further.

RIP.

Calvin.jpg

Pures are the twisted result of a flawed system. Pures were not meant to exist and get advantages over non-pure accounts. I'm sorry, but perhaps you need to pick yourself up and train defence? You might even have a good time playing Bounty Hunter or Clan Wars.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I think they were trying to get rid of RWT, getting rid of pures was just an added bonus, and incentive to use the method they chose.
+1

That is all.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Maybe it was just a sidenote. Pures were never bad people, but they did put a thorn in the side of many.

However, I am saddened by all losses here today. Lest we forget that together we have power. After all, I'm sure that...

PKERS

MERCHANTS

PURES

RUNNERS

SLAVES

BULK BUYERS

All of whom must be pissed, as the economy and new wildy hurt them all severely. Join the Anti-Jagex Updates Protest!

Calvin.jpg

before you call me a noob i would like you to think about this.

first jagex got rid of pc..which is where pures trained

then jagex got rid of staking at duel arena. pures were screwed

and now

only thing pures had left was the wild.

the wild is gone now

3 strikes and the pures are out

Don't flatter yourselves.

Seeing as it's generally accepted that most pures were made by trading items from mains to the new pures I can see that this update is partially against pures.

But seeing as there's so many pures running the show in medium bounty hunter right now they aren't going anywhere.

This just means players will have to level pures honestly. Something Jagex should have made them do since the beginning.

I do like how you said "most pures" because if you had said "all pures" i would have become angry as i have never droptraded or any other means of transferring items between accounts in training my pure to 93 range and 96 mage. all i do have to say is that i love the mage training arena and dragon visages (1.3k blackdrags were annoying) :thumbsup:

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

I just made a pure and updates came!!

I was soooo pissed!

I think it was rwt

Pures just got in the middle of it.

Pure isnt rule breaking

Pure is technically a player played by a person to raise as much levels as possible while having small cb level. This is done by lacking some skills like def and prayer. There is nothing wrong with that. Just player training. RS combat system is messed up by this. 40 attck 80str 60range 60mage is like level 50 its weird. However ppl stop pures at one point (around level 60)

Otherwise pure against level 126 126 wins. nobody gonna get that high unless if they do they quit social life. level 60 balanced meele against str pure and other pure. pure wins.

RWT- players who use machines as unfair advantage to play rs 24/7 and get raw material and bank. Eventually they sell it and sell money on websites for rl $

Againt rules cuz ppl can sue jagex for making them pay their last $ for rs moeny. Watever. It ruins lives. too many cheaters!! Game is not fun.

This is wat was similar with diablo 2 multiplayer- too many cheaters.

Most ppl with trimmed that low level get stuff likve this from sites. I neverdo this because games r for fun and test how good u r.

Game isnt fun - too many cheaters

Hey Gaara :)

I doubt they'd do it to prevent pures. They're not doing it to annoy a certain group of players - they must understand by now that some people prefer training a pure to training other accounts. It was a move to combat RWTing, and I don't think they cared how much damage they'd need to do to abolish this (outside of completely removing EVERYTHING which I doubt they'd do for some years lol) Tbh I don't think they thought that the pures would get left out. Well, they must have thought it but not given much consideration to it, given what they've done in the last update.

Plugpoint92 ::'

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

anyone think it could really be aimed at pures..but using rwt to hide that?

Yeah, makes perfect sense.

Maybe Jagex was also responsibly for 9/11.

grammar2gr8dx.png

Noob.

Lets get some things straight, RC pking is BAD, therefore you deserve to get FLAMED. Bad kills, they are defenseless people. It's like attacking a woodcutter for a yew log...

anyone think it could really be aimed at pures..but using rwt to hide that?

Yeah, makes perfect sense.

Maybe Jagex was also responsibly for 9/11.

You spelt responsible wrong. Usually I wouldn't care, but coupled with a "I support proper spelling, grammar, capitalisation" signature it is kinda, atleast a little bit ironic.

And back to the main point - I don't think this was aimed at pures. It was aimed at RWTers, Pures were just caught in the crossfire (Jagex probably knew this would happen, but then again, they have verbally denounced pures and are known to be against them).

Hey.

no need to be rude.

im only putting forward an idea.

and before anyone says im a pure or thinks im not

go look my up if you want to. i dont remember pures getting 77 def at 95 cb

some of you people need to be more open-minded about things.

rwt didnt make the economy this bad.

but before wild was gone do you remeber how many rants were agaisnt pures?

most non pure pkers complained about pure pkers owning them.

Barrows: 1 Guthans Plate.

Obby: 5 Capes 2 Shield 2 Mual.

Dragon: 4 Dragon Legs Dragon Skirts.