BOTS HAVE FOUND A LOOP HOLE!! (HELP!)

Bradley_006

wont work , reason being ;

when you buy something from grand exchange , it automatically searches for the LOWEST seller , not the highest..

wont work , not something to worry about... gold farmers are officialy put to death \'

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

Not going to happen unless they pick an item which is never traded, since the GREX would automaticly look for lower sellers first...

Haha! Someone else who calls it the GrEx! Your life shall be spared.

Alsom here's an idea: They trade for real....for 3k less than GrEx price! :shock: Whodathunkit?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

There is an even bigger loophole. Now that bots can't transfer GP, they will start powerleveling accounts by either farming low level NPCs like Rock Crabs, or using bots to kill those monsters. (probably the latter, seeing as you can run several bots per computer.) They will also make gp by doing this, and then put the account up for sale, advertising a high level account with money to buy skills. This is potentially worse than the gold transferring problem.

Which when they recieve the account they will check the ips and see that one is from Chinese so then the account will be banned. :-s

There is an even bigger loophole. Now that bots can't transfer GP, they will start powerleveling accounts by either farming low level NPCs like Rock Crabs, or using bots to kill those monsters. (probably the latter, seeing as you can run several bots per computer.) They will also make gp by doing this, and then put the account up for sale, advertising a high level account with money to buy skills. This is potentially worse than the gold transferring problem.

Which when they recieve the account they will check the ips and see that one is from Chinese so then the account will be banned. :-s

Racist.. There are non-Chinese gold farmers too. :boohoo:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Even if you offer max amount the exchange will by lower priced stuff first. If seems to find the midpoint of the difference of the price/offer and use that. So it would have to be an item that is never traded so this really cant work, at least not well.

The title is infact correct, posted on a bot site is info that bots have only JUST realised a loop hole using the Grand Exchange to trade gold to other players.

It requires the other player to already have gold though.

1) The buyer of gold puts Eg. 500k Feathers on the Grand Exchange at maximum price. The bot then buys them all at maximum price. (No one else tries to sell at maximum price and so the buyer makes money) This can be done with ANY item.

2) Bots are coming back as we speak, my friend has noticed two bots at willows and one is fishing shrimp.

3) Someone please tell JaGeX this who is a member, i am not a member they don't listen to F2P-ers lol =|

I have no idea how successful this will be, but they are attempting it.

Hope it doesn't work and they move on to another game.

Discuss.

Amazing, you claim this is real, then later posts by you suggest it a possibility and not a reality. So, unless you post the link or a pic to the above "loop hole" discussion, I'm just going to think you made it up to back up your own idea of a loophole.

See, the GE sets a price cap on stackables. You cannot buy feathers, runes, arrows, etc. at higher than the stores that sell them. Trust me, people are using the GE to buy feathers.

Right now, the only RWT that can occur is Account Trading. All others would revolve around using a Bot to expedite your skill gains (ex: you pay for a chinese bot to run essence for you for free ingame). Any and all convenient means to get something for nothing ingame (with chance being involved) have been cut off.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

The title is infact correct, posted on a bot site is info that bots have only JUST realised a loop hole using the Grand Exchange to trade gold to other players.

It requires the other player to already have gold though.

1) The buyer of gold puts Eg. 500k Feathers on the Grand Exchange at maximum price. The bot then buys them all at maximum price. (No one else tries to sell at maximum price and so the buyer makes money) This can be done with ANY item.

2) Bots are coming back as we speak, my friend has noticed two bots at willows and one is fishing shrimp.

3) Someone please tell JaGeX this who is a member, i am not a member they don't listen to F2P-ers lol =|

I have no idea how successful this will be, but they are attempting it.

Hope it doesn't work and they move on to another game.

Discuss.

why would they use the GE instead of the direct trade.

using direct trade it is still possible to trasnfer money, just very slowly. (1 mil per hr). But it depends on how rich the reciever is.

RWIT's can keep just giving their buyers 'good deals' on expensive items like santas, which can transfer over 1 mil per trade! and 15m on phats.

Potential loophole, although it requires small wealth to begin with.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

Easier way:

-Find an empty shop

-A gold seller and a gold buyer go to the shop

-Gold seller waits to the shop to delete an item then sells an expensive object to the shop knowing it won't get deleted and nobody else will buy it.

-Gold buyer buys the item then sells it to other players to get the money which he purchased with real money.

I can guaranty there will be a limit in what you can buy from shops. In 15mins. Likely 3k since they like that number.

Quit RuneScape :)

erkid"]Easier way:

-Find an empty shop

-Gold seller waits to the shop to delete an item then sells an expensive object to the shop knowing it won't get deleted and nobody else will buy it.

-Gold buyer buys the item then sells it to other players to get the money which he purchased with real money.

I can guaranty there will be a limit in what you can buy from shops. In 15mins. Likely 3k since they like that number.

Uh won't work, general shop prices based on GE prices.

So if you sold a Santa to the shop for 1 gp, the other person would have to buy for 20M or however much.

icecube7.jpeg

erkid"]Easier way:

-Find an empty shop

Uh won't work, general shop prices based on GE prices.

So if you sold a Santa to the shop for 1 gp, the other person would have to buy for 20M or however much.

Did not know that.. Ok.. I think they covered everything.

Quit RuneScape :)

If the RWTs do find a loophole, it's a pretty safe bet that Jagex will plug the hole pretty quickly. After what they did this week, we know they're not afraid of making changes!

The RWTs aren't going to be able to keep the loopholes secret either. They'll have to tell their customers how to collect the items, and they'll have no way of knowing whether the person buying the gold is really an "undercover" Jagex worker. Plus the legitimate players are usually pretty good about reporting bugs.