Easy way to RWT? Nice try, Jagex? :P

M6c_Magnum

here's a thought, how about we just *gasp* follow the rules, and play the game the way it is intended to be played, rather then constantly trying to find a way to cheat and "beat the system".

the same type of tools who will then post a "ZOMG I just got wrongfully banned!" thread ....when their account gets locked for breaking the rules #-o :roll: ....sigh

:uhh:

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To those of you who think it would work if a group of RWTers worked together to complete the trade, consider this:

If you were a cheater, and you had a group of people in BH while you were RWTing, what would you rather have happen? 1) Your group of friends actually protects the trade and you get your cash for the RS GP you earned or 2)Your group of friends ambushes the buyer, getting your original items back so you can sell them again. Most people would probably go with 2...

So here we have the reason RWTs can't work. If they work alone, it will be too dangerous for the seller. If they work in groups, it is too dangerous for the buyer. Combine that with the fact that this whole thing is way too inconvenient...yeah RWT is basically gone.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

German worlds at night - ~90 players

no one at BH

That is the solution. RWT is still possible.

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

IT DOESNT WORK they dont let u take money in bh, only combat items and u can only take 1 of each weapon and necessary items, if theres some1 with alot of expensive combat items in the inventory it wont drop because of that reason....and trust me its true....i asked jagex about it
Would they stop you from taking, oh say, 50,000 blood runes?

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

IT DOESNT WORK they dont let u take money in bh, only combat items and u can only take 1 of each weapon and necessary items, if theres some1 with alot of expensive combat items in the inventory it wont drop because of that reason....and trust me its true....i asked jagex about it
Would they stop you from taking, oh say, 50,000 blood runes?

Yes. You can only bring 1,000 of any item.