Runescape Classic Fact Sheet -updated july 29-

Rarex

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ahh the old days... Reading about the swify days..Who remmbers the War's and me and that group of pkers?

War B2

War GTO

Hudson Lee

Everyonedies(me)

+ like 5 others i cant remember

Im sorry i cant remember the other war names or others in that group but we spent alot of time at the hobs mine. I'll be first to admit none of was great at catching but we did have some good fights. And we got kills.

Ahh the old days... Reading about the swify days..Who remmbers the War's and me and that group of pkers?

War B2

War GTO

Hudson Lee

Everyonedies(me)

+ like 5 others i cant remember

Im sorry i cant remember the other war names or others in that group but we spent alot of time at the hobs mine. I'll be first to admit none of was great at catching but we did have some good fights. And we got kills.

I ran into the Wars' every now & then. Your name seems vaguely familiar as well.

RSC devotee, August 2001 - Mid 2004, Retired

105 combat, 93 HP

lol those bunny and scythe drop screenies are taken by me when i was picking them for my noobs.

too bad i forgot to take when i was picking masks and santas because there was alot of them on ground where i was getting them.

M Oldfield

• 4 weeks later...
everdred_99.jpg

Truly a LEGENDARY picture. Everdred, the first person to 99wc and 99 in any stat! He achieved 99 woodcutting on August 28, 2001

Dude. It's THAT picture again.

By the way, no I do not have 99 woodcutting. I just happened to be there screaming my face off at the exact correct moment. Been a long time since I saw that picture (or a lot of the other stuff in this thread; fantastic read for oldies like me!).

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

This was just a heck of a thread, just read almost everything and it was very interesting :) never played rsc but it looked kind a cool ::'

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it should be added but there was the bug where you clicked on the east ladder on the ground floor of White Knight castle and it took you upstairs but into the "black" that surrounds all of the upper floors. It didn't let you do anything except let you walk around freely up there and travel across RS in a different manner.

RSC Veteran

The_Rocket.png

Gladz since April 2001