What cape are you sticking to? [For F2Pers]

Rarex

Now that Clan Capes are f2p.. I have few people that still use the "original" f2p capes.. o_O

So what cape are you sticking/moving to: The Original Capes or the new f2p Clan Capes.

Im sticking to the original capes.. same with the boots.. I use Leather ;)

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

I now have 500 team-33 capes, I switched because they look better imo, and they're easier to get.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Before I quit (for now anyway.. :anxious:), I bought a green team cape. I'm not sure what number it is, but you buy them from Edgeville. They look better in my opinion. <3:

P.S. I led a small campaign to get those capes F2P. :)

j0xPu5R.png

this is such a dumb topic :wall:

If it's dumb, why spam it? It's just a question, brought up by curiosity.

I prefer the new Team Capes. They look much better. So better most of F2P is using it. I see blue dots every few minutes.

By the way, I use the black and red cape you get from Simon (I think it's 50 or 59). It's much better than the others, but the gold one is cool too.

Good ol' plain blue cape for me.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I switched to the wilderness capes, although some of the bright colored ones look a bit odd to me. I stick with the blue team 30 cape - doesn't stand out much but still matches with rune armor.

I agree that the pink one is so bright it's just weird, the pink needs to be changed to another color, maybe black.

I agree that the pink one is so bright it's just weird, the pink needs to be changed to another color, maybe black.

Same, if it was black I would definately wear it.

BUt for me im still using the good old red one.

Same here

I use some team capes, but everyone got team cape now, which makes me sick, I'll probably go back to normal ones

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

I love the cape that had a scotland flag on it. Very cool imo, i always sue that when i need to wear a team cape.

Also i love the red regular cpae but i am p2p so i use the fremmy red one.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!