Snow in TzHaar.

Yohbilleh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it does that cuz I said it does, and I'm wakka102

sig'd, +1 I agree

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

The snow is magic snow we must remeber and I dont think any game at all reflects completely on Real Life. :P

It is fun though :D and how can we walk on that hot floor there? Nobody knows :lol:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

It happens in real life, so of course it would happen in RuneScape.

Oh, be right back. I've got to stop the pigs from flying over my house and the unicorns from eating the furniture. Stupid unicorns. :wall:

j0xPu5R.png

Oh, be right back. I've got to stop the pigs from flying over my house and the unicorns from eating the furniture. Stupid unicorns. :wall:

Why do you want to stop your pigs from flying?

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

Why do you want to stop your pigs from flying?

their not potty trianed, so flying pig+ go go= :-w

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

(It's a game.)

+1

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

This thread gave me a great idea! I'm going to make snowmen in Al-Kharid! Maybe Jagex should have programmed the snow to melt when you created it in hot places :P

Me and my friend blockaded shantay pass yesterday.

The tzhaar city was the first place I went. Made a snowman then a few people started to help out. When I left there were about 7 or so of them.

Snow in TzHaar= Reverse effects of global warming in RS?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

obviously the hydrochloric whatevers in water affect the incinerating ground with a dramatic instance known as waterbeatsfiresymmetry and it creates a forcefield around the ice known as a hydrohydrolic cloud. \'

OR MAGIC. :XD:

i vote hydrohydrolic cloud and forcefield plz! lol

chippypktry2.png

Member of 100+ Korrupted Fury

Somehow I think snowmen talking is a bit less realistic than snow in a volcano. Yet everyone accepts that and rolls with it... :-s

Though I'd ask why it's impossible to produce mounds of snow in the Castlewars lobby, while you can do so in the middle of the desert...? Ahh well. No use squabbling over minor details.

i tired fort :( they walk trough :(((( i died :ZS

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

Somehow I think snowmen talking is a bit less realistic than snow in a volcano. Yet everyone accepts that and rolls with it... :-s

Though I'd ask why it's impossible to produce mounds of snow in the Castlewars lobby, while you can do so in the middle of the desert...? Ahh well. No use squabbling over minor details.

but there is snow on some volcanoes