Snow in TzHaar.

Yohbilleh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread gave me a great idea! I'm going to make snowmen in Al-Kharid! Maybe Jagex should have programmed the snow to melt when you created it in hot places :P

Then they would have to have programmed in what tiles are hot and which aren't plus this Christmas update was obviously created quickly to correct the whole wilderness snowball fight thing because they can be used in Clan wars, plus the "Land of snow" place with the tree's has been used in past event's or in something else completely irrelevant because I remember seeing it before, the imps are just recolored and the snowmen are rather simple hex's, it's obvious they rushed and put this together so we can once again enjoy our snowball fights.

Well, obviously the snow was mixed to contain carbon and tungsten, which have high enough melting points that they are solid even past 3000 degrees Celsius. Therefore, the snow does not melt in the Tzarr Cave :)
+1

Incredible how many people feel the need to keep stating that its magical snow

I would of thought this would get locked a while ago lol.

Maybe there is magic protecting the lock button. We can only hope. :pray:

I don't think that you can actually use snow to block monsters in fight caves. I was fighting Kbd and he could walk straight through my snow men, and I had a loooot of em.
Maybe it's specific to fight caves? Maybe it only works on some monsters? Maybe the powers at be do not want you to know it was really stuck behind a rock and a snowman happened to be built there.

Well, obviously the snow was mixed to contain carbon and tungsten, which have high enough melting points that they are solid even past 3000 degrees Celsius. Therefore, the snow does not melt in the Tzarr Cave :)

nice! how much did you get for 10th grade science Mr Einstein? =D>

gimpbaraf2.png

171053881LSKUser.png

Click My Signature For Training Guide/LSK respectively.

Does it work at the barrows?

PS: If it does work ANYWHERE, Jagex will soon fix that little issue. So no moaning when they do

*WAAH! They let NPC's walk thru snowmen now and didn't tell me. I lost 5 billion at Barrows and Dagg Kings. WAAAH!*

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Does it work at the barrows?

PS: If it does work ANYWHERE, Jagex will soon fix that little issue. So no moaning when they do

*WAAH! They let NPC's walk thru snowmen now and didn't tell me. I lost 5 billion at Barrows and Dagg Kings. WAAAH!*

You should have took p pots and food just to be safe I could have been a glitch.

In a place where it's so hot you can't even set a cannon up, you can easily make a snowman.

My head hurts..

It's magicaly snow remember?

If it can make a freaking talking snowman then it can survive that....

It's either that or the PIE lord has blessed it

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

95% of yohbilleh's topics are worthless my proof?? this topic of course

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Why is it that when you use a scythe sharpener on a scythe, nothing interesting happens?

How come a snowball is a fun weapon, but i can't seem to use it in the duel arena?

Why is there an option to prospect rune essence?

WHY CAN"T I SIT DOWN!!!!

there's a lot of things in runescape that need common sense.

snow inside a volcano is not one of them, because that just rocks.

The internet: A place where the men are men, the women are men, and 13 year old girls are FBI agents.
looks like WoW's interface.

Were you too lazy to read 3 posts above or too stupid to comprehend it?

Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son. Who is that man?

I don't think that you can actually use snow to block monsters in fight caves. I was fighting Kbd and he could walk straight through my snow men, and I had a loooot of em.
Maybe it's specific to fight caves? Maybe it only works on some monsters? Maybe the powers at be do not want you to know it was really stuck behind a rock and a snowman happened to be built there.

I'm pretty sure that you can't walk through the piles of snow created by the snow globe.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif