New eggs being introduced for summoning

Bunker_Boy

I got this while WC yesterday, it's for summoning, didn't realize they released them yet though.

EDIT: Well, I THOUGHT it was for summoning, seeing as how I saw a picture of it on the Summoning Dev Diary, but some people are vehemently denying that it has anything to do with summoning...

On my side, I shouldn't have assumed it was for anything, because they hadn't announced it yet. My bad.

ravenegg.jpg

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Yeah I almost put it away without realizing what it was. I just assumed it was a regular egg, then I saw it said "raven"

asked someone in chat to check them, they are still normal to him, you got a new egg :D

VIX VIX VIX

asked someone in chat to check them, they are still normal to him, you got a new egg :D

YAY! I love new stuff :) Maybe I can sell it for 20m? :lol:

Too bad it's probably untradeable, just like the other eggs.

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

YAY! I love new stuff :) Maybe I can sell it for 20m? :lol:

Too bad it's probably untradeable, just like the other eggs.

Probably but hold on to it!

Nice Find!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I got this while WC yesterday, it's for summoning, didn't realize they released them yet though.

[hide=Image]ravenegg.jpg

[/hide]

Yanille pet store?

Thought I would post a few examine items here seeing that most poeple are in school/work

This is what I found~

Examine door - Closed pending the grand opening.

Examine Petshop - They know how much the puppy in the window really is.

Examine fishtank - Lots of little fishies.

Examine Scale - It's cheaper by the pound.

Examine Counter - Alot of pet supplies here.

Examine Shelves - Lots of things for growing fish. :shock:

Examine Shelves - Lots of things for growing kittens.

Examine hay - It's good for bedding/stuffing.

Examine incubator- It incubates eggs. :shock:

Examine collar - Made by the A Wilson Company.

Woot !! This should be fun. \'

Raven Egg doesn't have anything to do with Summoning, sorry. It has to do with the new line of pets coming into Runescape very soon.

Raven Egg = Raven

Red Egg = ???

Blue Egg = BlueJay

Green Egg = ???

SOTW_Tag1.png

here!

If its tradeable, I would plonk it onto GE straight away with an enormous asking price - 22M and buy a santa :)

If not, nice find and hopefully the first of many more to come :)

I already searched the GE for "egg", and there are no new salable ones.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

~From postbag #11~

Dear Posty Pete,

I have been completing slayer assignments and have currently got to level 27 slayer, I got ym new assignment to kill 27 skeletons, only problem is i got bored so i decided to do some wood chopping and fire lighting instead. I went to draynor by the lake and started to chop willow trees, even though my wood chopping level is 59, i just thought it would be an easy way to get my wood chopping level to 60 so i could cut yew trees. Any let's get to why i'm really sending this letter to you. When i was chopping willow trees, a birds nest dropped out, now i have had this happening to me alot but have never got what i got inside it this time. I searched the birds nest and got a strange looking bird's egg from it. Now uasally i would get something like a apple tree seed, a willow tree seed or some kind of jewlery, but no i got a blue coloured bird's egg. When i examined it, it said: A blue bird's egg. So then I asked people around me what they thought, they said that they had never heard or seen it before. So then i tryed to cook it but it then said, you can not cook this on a range or fire. I've tryed doing everything with it, but no one knows any one who has ever had this before, so please Posty Pete and all your freinds and runescapians, can you tell me what this blue bird's egg is for, what it really is and what it does or will do?

Thank you for reading this, yours sincerly Badham94 one of the many member runescapians.

I asked about for ages on this specific issue, and the only person who knew anything was ol' Farmer Fred from Lumbridge. HereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s what he had to say (when he wasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t talking about ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅThe ThingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

[hide=Image]ravenegg.jpg

[/hide]

Yanille pet store?

Thought I would post a few examine items here seeing that most poeple are in school/work

This is what I found~

Examine door - Closed pending the grand opening.

Examine Petshop - They know how much the puppy in the window really is.

Examine fishtank - Lots of little fishies.

Examine Scale - It's cheaper by the pound.

Examine Counter - Alot of pet supplies here.

Examine Shelves - Lots of things for growing fish. :shock:

Examine Shelves - Lots of things for growing kittens.

Examine hay - It's good for bedding/stuffing.

Examine incubator- It incubates eggs. :shock:

Examine collar - Made by the A Wilson Company.

Woot !! This should be fun. \'

Raven Egg doesn't have anything to do with Summoning, sorry. It has to do with the new line of pets coming into Runescape very soon.

Raven Egg = Raven

Red Egg = ???

Blue Egg = BlueJay

Green Egg = ???

I was thinking the same thing. They probably released it along with the Pet Store spoiler. :-k

j0xPu5R.png

So, what do you think summoning is if you don't think it has to do with pets? Have you not seen all the images of animals posted around the web? Cause I assure you it does! you will incubate that egg, and get a raven! In the summoning developement diary, I even remember seeing it!

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

So, what do you think summoning is if you don't think it has to do with pets? Have you not seen all the images of animals posted around the web? Cause I assure you it does! you will incubate that egg, and get a raven! In the summoning developement diary, I even remember seeing it!

Unless you need a certain Summoning level to enter the pet store, and buy a dog, cat, or hatch a bird egg, then I'm positive your wrong.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=725198

SOTW_Tag1.png

here!

So your telling me that right now you have a "Raven's Egg" Sitting in your bank??

:-k

If thats what your trying to say then Im going to go with my gut feeling and hope that your not trying to pull my leg here.

Seems odd to me that they would introduce an item into the game ahead of time / in preparation for the new skill without informing everyone about it :-k

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]