New eggs being introduced for summoning

Bunker_Boy

Seems odd to me that they would introduce an item into the game ahead of time / in preparation for the new skill without informing everyone about it :-k

After all, it's not like they did that with Farming in any way. Or had little shiny sparkles in the place fairy rings are now before FT 2 came out.

Or, in fact, have just dumped an entire PET STORE into Yanille without telling anyone.

"Join me next week on 'Let's Make No Freaking Sense', when I shall be waxing an owl."

- Green Wing

Barrows Drops: 1x Verac's Flail, 2x Karil's Crossbow, 1x Torag's Hammers, 1x Karil's Leatherskirt, 1x Karil's Coif

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems odd to me that they would introduce an item into the game ahead of time / in preparation for the new skill without informing everyone about it :-k

After all, it's not like they did that with Farming in any way. Or had little shiny sparkles in the place fairy rings are now before FT 2 came out.

Or, in fact, have just dumped an entire PET STORE into Yanille without telling anyone.

:lol:

Everyone knows Jagex's style. They know how to do the 'hints here, spoilers there' thing, and have got it down to an art.

OT, I would treasure that egg until January. Nice find.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Granted, however, they did not do this with farming or hunter to my knowledge.

Also for the sake of debating, one could dismiss your last line about the pet store for the simple fact that I spefically said item. :wink:

However I meant to check that out earlier after seeing that thread and forgot about it. #-o

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

So your telling me that right now you have a "Raven's Egg" Sitting in your bank??

:-k

If thats what your trying to say then Im going to go with my gut feeling and hope that your not trying to pull my leg here.

Yes, that's what I'm telling you. Was surprised myself too, though didnt they do the same with seeds before farming was introduced to the game...

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

I'm 78 wcing, never had an egg in a nest, I've never used mtk. I have never had any eggs, I have no eggs, I feel eggless. I'm boned if summoning actually requires them. Ah well, I always thought summoning would result in me pressing the good ole log out button and staying logged out. We shall have to see.

Sig.jpg

I'm 78 wcing, never had an egg in a nest, I've never used mtk. I have never had any eggs, I have no eggs, I feel eggless. I'm boned if summoning actually requires them. Ah well, I always thought summoning would result in me pressing the good ole log out button and staying logged out. We shall have to see.

I feel your pain, except im just 72 woodcutting.

No eggs. Ever.

And I don't bother with MTK.

Dark_Jab.png

OO very interesting, kind alike what happened with seeds and farming.

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Raven's egg ~ WTF!

I love that idea. Got loads of coloured eggs in the bank and on my way to set up my kingdom again in the hope of getting one or two of the new ones. :o

Nice find BTW. =D>

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

Hmm...well, regardless of what it's for, I'm excited to get a new item. :) Almost to 99, but I still wouldn't mind a couple more of the new eggs. :P Just give me a head start on the competition. :P

And I already tried to sell on GE, no good. :(

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

90 on maple is only max if you collect every day. Collecting every day is very inefficient. If you really want that egg, just put maple trees with 10 and collect 1 or 2 days before summoning comes out. Don't forget to do some work there every day to keep it at 100%.

Hmm...well, regardless of what it's for, I'm excited to get a new item. :) Almost to 99, but I still wouldn't mind a couple more of the new eggs. :P Just give me a head start on the competition. :P

And I already tried to sell on GE, no good. :(

not tradeable?

VIX VIX VIX