Most useful update of 2007

CheapMark

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GE, herbs, Clan Chat, new prayers (i love peity) and wild update are my favorites. :thumbsup:

Best update: god wars dungeon

Most useful: grand exchange

agreed ^

and didn't skill capes come out in 2007? pretty sure they did xD...I like them too ^_^

Pretty sure those came out end of 2006 or something. I was around when the came out, but quit in December 2006, so it couldn't be 2007.

Actually skill capes came out Oct 2006. About a month before the hunter skill. check here

Mel_Kazul.png

The grand exchange <3: So godly for slayer.

so godly for everyone but merchants

I made more money on the ge, merchanting, than i ever did before. Granted you have enough base cash (100m+) its awesome.

Since you are whining that merchanting is gone, i assume you are a merchanter, so i asume you have at least 100m. Thus I say: go out, use your brains, and make money on the GE too!

(if you haven't made 100m+ of merchanting, then don't whine, since you obviously * at merchanting).

Just because you dont have 100m doesnt mean your not a merchant....

I merchanted my way to get a green mask, and you dont call that merchanting.

Infact what you call "merchanting" is actually investing. So to make a clear point, you are wrong as you invest by using the GE. <.<

Merchanting - You buy 1000 cowhides for 100 each. You then sell then for 110 each 10 minuntes later.

Investing - You spend 100m buying rares. " months later you sell all your rares for 2m more than you bought them.

I hope that has cleared things up for the more feeble minding. :XD:

The grand exchange <3: So godly for slayer.

so godly for everyone but merchants

I made more money on the ge, merchanting, than i ever did before. Granted you have enough base cash (100m+) its awesome.

Since you are whining that merchanting is gone, i assume you are a merchanter, so i asume you have at least 100m. Thus I say: go out, use your brains, and make money on the GE too!

(if you haven't made 100m+ of merchanting, then don't whine, since you obviously * at merchanting).

Just because you dont have 100m doesnt mean your not a merchant....

I merchanted my way to get a green mask, and you dont call that merchanting.

Infact what you call "merchanting" is actually investing. So to make a clear point, you are wrong as you invest by using the GE. <.<

Merchanting - You buy 1000 cowhides for 100 each. You then sell then for 110 each 10 minuntes later.

Investing - You spend 100m buying rares. " months later you sell all your rares for 2m more than you bought them.

I hope that has cleared things up for the more feeble minding. :XD:

i made 14m in 4 days (last 4 days before cap) =( but tell me i * at merchanting now nubcake XD

150x150.png

The trade-cap update .... now i have finally something to complain about :D

And now for real

The clan chat (together with the new chat hide options): being able to chat with friends without other people being able to see me =D>

Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat.