Most useful update of 2007

CheapMark

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you. But I think I am one of few that actually is glad to see that the wilderness has gone. Makes doing clues so much easier for me.

actually no.. i hate that update.. and besides. PkeRs are SOO much easier to avoid than Revenants. they can tb/freze and attack from OFF THE MAP.

besides, they are in EVERY world.. pkers are not.. example, during old wildy and pkers, if i saw a pker in 56 i could just log and relog in 54.. however, now even if i relog in world 2 where most people are selling stuff and not pking..there are revenants

gimpbaraf2.png

171053881LSKUser.png

Click My Signature For Training Guide/LSK respectively.

I agree with you. But I think I am one of few that actually is glad to see that the wilderness has gone. Makes doing clues so much easier for me.

What are you talking about?? Doing clue scrolls have become impossibly hard with the revenants! They freeze you, teleblock you, poison you, and do what-not on you in like one hit! They easily hit 20-30 in every hit, you do not stand a chance if you're doing a clue scroll!

Pkillers already did that before, only just for the fun of it, and often in packs. The revenants only attack at random, and you can easily escape them. Clue scrolls are much easier now.

Revenants are a lot more dangerous then pkers. The revenants attack any players that are their combat lv and the wildy lv. the wilderness is a lot more dangerous then it was before. It is a lot harder to do clues, the monsters can kill u with a few magic spells as they hit insanely high and with so much precision. Even if they dont damage you seriously or kill u they can teleblock. Which is extremely ennoying when ur doing clues. I had to walk out of wildy from lv46 wild. And for the first time i died in wild doing a clue

Pkers should not get the chance to kill you if you know what your doing. And they rarely attack you if they see you are wearing little or no equipement. And you can often easily escape from them by logging, teleing or simply outrunning them. They might not have the neccesary runes are weap to slow or stop you to close in for the kill.

Im not a pker but i hate the wildy update. The Ge update was the best, i rid myself of 4 bank rows of t trail items plus another row of rune drops in a few days after the release. and i was able to buy items i couldnt buy easily before unless i payed other people a lot. Someone said home tele is the best update but i think it was released last year.

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

Clanchat and Grand exchange

The worst updates: Gravestones, Renevants and wilderness removal; I do not say they weren't necessary but they could have fixed it in a lot better ways.

Personally, it's definately the Grand Exchange for me. I can buy and sell what I want when I want! And No arguments over price! :D

I love clanchat too, I can't imagine not having it!

kirbyoptim.jpg

Sig by me :D

1337 total as of 3/2/08 at 14 : 52 GMT. Recieved 1338 total 32 minutes later

Hawt Pixel avvy by Jopie

Barrow drops: (2) - Verac's Brassard, Ahrim's Hood

Theres a load to choose from this year.

Clan chat/GE/Barbarian assault are all awesome.

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

I guess ge. It makes selling random stuff easy. But u cant merchant no more. clan chat, more bank space, but no widly really sucks. and most ppl train and get money inorder to make a pure but then they find out that all that effort goes to waste wen wildly is gone. :( :( :(

------------HEROES ARE REMEMBERED------------

-------------------------------LEGENDS NEVER DIE----------------

grand exchange by far, I've made so much money from it and I've got lots of useful stuff like my favorite wig <3:

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]