Most useful update of 2007

CheapMark

Hmm, it's either gotta be removing staking, removing wildy, or changing pc. It's a hard choice between those 3......

oooo, the "Most useful update"

Umm, I gotta say, the Grim reaper hood?

1-800-Magic.png

sp00nedqm6.png

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say...GE, hand down. Altho, it would have been nice if it came out before I quit mems and got stuck with tons of great items that I can not touch till I get mems again... :wall:

My favorive part of the GE update was armor sets....you can now store that bank mobbing armor in one nice little tight cube. Srunk my F2P players bank by a bunch. That and 8 more bank spaces, made my year. \'

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

Grand Exchange

Crossbows

Clan Chat

And even though I can't use it, Mithril Dragons

God Wars

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I would definitely have to go with the Clan Chat and the Grand Exchange.

Clan Chat- It gives the ability to talk to a large number of interesting people at one time. You can more easily help other players, or recieve answers to your own questions. A nice update for the social Scapers.

Grand Exchange- An update I wasn't too keen on at first, but have come to love. I can easily sell or buy whatever I wish. I recently sold 218 of my rune scimmy's at 21k each in around 5 minutes. That is something I could never have done with the old trading method, or even with various forum topics for that matter. I love the simplicity and speed.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Grand exchange because i can have my own shop basically :thumbsup: while doing pc or skills. Duel tourneys are fun even though i never win because the lvl 100's own us :ohnoes: God wars dungeon is awesome because of the almighty godswords :thumbsup: But mostly Grand Exchange!

Riley1177.gif

Riley1177.png

Zamorak Follower-Speling iz Mi Bes Subgect

my favorite would have to be the ge...makes doing scrolls way faster =] and also is really nice for slayer

my second favorite would have to be clan chat...makes talking to friends way easier when you are out doing something or killing stuff...dont have to open a new menu then click on their name just to talk to them...and this way you can send messages to multiple people at once instead of one at a time

zetsuie28.png