20 December 2007 - Development Diary : Summoning & Postbag

313smaus313

woot i get to level combat without training prayer, which i havent done in a year and half wohoooooooo

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

well... seems like people are getting more excited about summoning, but there was something else that i found hilarious.

the postbag... there was a n interview of bing and bong, those two music penguins... and their new years promise was to experiment more with free jazz, and other jazz... The guy at jagex towers that wrote that... one huge free cookie for you =P One of my new year promises is to get better in jazz =P (i'm playing bass guitar / double bass btw.)

just awesome! =D

Scherzo.png

Looks like theres going to be a quest needed to start summoning, a bit like runecrafting and herblore. 138 combat sounds cool, but there will be a lot more high leveled people around now :-w

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

Looks like Summoning will be released around about... 14/15 Jan I'd say, that is assuming the last diary is around the 10th.

Can't wait to finish getting 85 mining and get some Summoning preparation money! :D

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Wow this update is immense, new higher combat level will kinda suck for the level 3's though :?

Lol I like how there called familiars, Naboo and Bono from the Mighty Boosh anyone?

Aha I love Mighty Boosh!

I wonder if they'll have a Gorilla.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

These pics was posted by The Cheese on

http://z13.invisionfree.com/TSG/

[hide]

Someone found these on a Brazilian fan site,gotten by decoding rs i hear :unsure:

Hope you enjoy,they really made my day :wub:

18ia3.png

20uo3.png

21xs1.png

22mv0.png

23fw5.png

97.png

82.png

80.png

8.png

72.png

7.png

62.png

60.png

59.png

46.png

40.png

38.png

35.png

34.png

32.png

31.png

30.png

29.png

17.png

56.png

55.png

54.png

58.png

41.png

50.png

47.png

39.png

25.png

16.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

101.png

100.png

108.png

107.png

[/hide]

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

Wow, this skill will actually have a larger impact on the game than I thought first.

138 combat is a needed update in my opinion so it seems great :thumbsup:

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

Btw. I wonder if we can train summoning in pc :-k .

Would be a nice exp boost if you collect 200 (or whatever the max ammount is) points and use them on summoning soon after release.

Well, I suspect JaGeX will try to prevent this by not allowing it to be trained via ToG, PC, ect for a month or so after it's release (like construction and hunter) to balance it out.

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.

Cant wait for this update. By the looks of it, it looks to be a great new skill. And 138 cb is cool too (even though ill never get that high)

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Wow this update is immense, new higher combat level will kinda suck for the level 3's though :?

Lol I like how there called familiars, Naboo and Bono from the Mighty Boosh anyone?

You mean Bollo right? :P <3: The Mighty Boosh (seeing it live \' )

The Development Diaries have got me really interested in Summoning, hope it lives up to it for me :P

Lol whoosps :oops: did mean Bollo.

I think summoning has a lot of potential, I just hope that people dont get there hopes up too much and it turns out to be less than expected. Would be ashame to see it become a skill like farming, where 99% of Runescape players hate it.