Sign in to follow this  
M_D_K_48117

Santa's In Town

This may be the wrong thread, but oh well...

On Christmas eve Santa will be traveling between worlds starting at around 4pm in world 90 and delivering presents to all the good boys and girls of Runescape. The items being given away add up to around 1.2million gp total, and each person should receive around 5k-10k worth of items. This is an F2P only event (considering I'm not a member).

How to find Santa:

-He'll look like santa! Duh! (minus hat because no one will lend to me for the day as I don't own one. *tear*)

-He'll be spreading Christmas joty of course!

-He'll leave a trail of snowmen as he goes

-He'll only be visiting Varrock, Lumbridge, Fallidor, and Draynor and only give presents to people who are in buildings

So good luck finding Santa tommorow and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

"Stupid is smart you dumb n00b." - noob in lumbridge

On Christmas eve Santa will be traveling between worlds starting at around 4pm in world 90 and delivering presents to all the good boys and girls of Runescape. The items being given away add up to around 1.2million gp total, and each person should receive around 5k-10k worth of items. This is an F2P only event (considering I'm not a member).

How to find Santa:

-He'll look like santa! Duh! (minus hat because no one will lend to me for the day as I don't own one. *tear*)

-He'll only be visiting Varrock, Lumbridge, Fallidor, and Draynor and only give presents to people who are in buildings

So good luck finding Santa tommorow and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

How do you know all this?

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

How to find Santa:

He's being Santa -.-

How to find Santa:

He'll be the 'Santa'...

EDIT: Oh well, seems like I wasn't fast enough :P

signature8xy4.gif

Thanks to Jwrm22 for helping me with the signature :D

Have a look at my 'Land of Fakes'

Private chat ON, give me a HYT and I'll HYT you back :D

How to find Santa:

He's being Santa -.-

LOL!

Ill be a good little boy O:) :pray: :-w

doc_bender.png

more bank space for non-members

No hat no santa! :boohoo:

Just kidding, sounds like fun ::'

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -