So, Chuck Norris jokes are dead now.

Erk02

I know this doesn't have to do with the suing but:

I don't get why so many little kids are obsessed with Chuck Norris. I doubt any of them ever saw his show, and he isn't a good actor. #-o

See what happens when you mess with the Chuck? He'll roundhouse kick you to a courtroom halfway across the country.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Like Lionheart said, it's not an issue of the jokes. I'm sure he finds them funny..he just doesn't want his name being used in a disrespectful way, and he doesnt want people making profits from them.

When the Boogeyman is going to sleep, he checks under the bed for Chuck Norris O.o

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

what really scares me...

Norris, who rose to fame in the 1970s and 1980s as the star of such films as "The Delta Force" and "Missing in Action," says the book's title would mislead readers into thinking the facts were true.

How many people think chuck norris jokes are real?

"Chuck norris once roundhouse kicked a man so hard that he made a hole in the time space continuum and smashed into Amelia Eirhart on her trip around the world."

"Chuck norris can kill 2 stones with one bird"

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

When Encyclopedia Dramatica deems a meme dead...by God it is dead...

I never knew what was so great about Chuck Norris anyways :| I just liked watching Walker TR.

Denhaag0o0.gif

Fire Cape Achieved on 1/4/08 at 7:35 PM (-5:00, EST)

Dragon Drops: 1 Platelegs, 1 Skirt

Barrows Drops: 1 Karil's Skirt, 1 Dharok's Greataxe

Visage Drops: 1

I never knew what was so great about Chuck Norris anyways :| I just liked watching Walker TR.

I love Walker, Texas Ranger. My favorite one is the one where Trevette goes to prison and then he is on a bus full of inmates that crashes in a storm. The inmates and Trevette take shelter in a motel, and they take everyone inside hostage. Walker goes in to save Trevette and he sneaks around, one by one killing off the bad guys. He stops a depressed lady in a wheelchair from committing suicide, and then together with Trevette they capture/kill all the inmates. That episode ROCKED!

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

Chuck Norris writes for the conservative hacks and airheads over at WorldNetDaily. That alone means that he's not worth the attention.

:lol: But yeah I can understand his stance, since so many racist and other jokes were made about him, it wasn't any longer funny. People are profiting off his name, from what was supposed to be just a quick laugh. Unless they pay a share of the profits to him and cut off the lame stuff, they should just back off.

I didn't mind the jokes online, but when someone decides to compile them all, put them in the form of a book, and try to make money off them.. Then they've just gone too far. I have a lot of respect for Chuck Norris and I agree with him sueing over this. Not only for the things that are negative, but just the fact that probably everything in that book was made up by someone else and posted somewhere online.

All the Gator fans I know tell Tim Tebow jokes instead. :-#

Tim Tebow got into a knife fight once. The knife lost.

Tim Tebow went skydiving once, and the Grand Canyon was the result.

You know the boogieman checks for Tim Tebow under his bed at night.

All the Gator fans I know tell Tim Tebow jokes instead. :-#

Tim Tebow got into a knife fight once. The knife lost.

Tim Tebow went skydiving once, and the Grand Canyon was the result.

You know the boogieman checks for Tim Tebow under his bed at night.

Yeah, you just replaced Chuck Norris with Tim Tebow.

So whos the next Chuck Norris?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

^ Well, I am, of course :thumbsup:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

The internet is fun.

Chuck Norris was what Willis was talking about

Google won't search for Chuck Norris, because you don't find Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris finds you

Chuk Norris destroyed the Periodic Table, because the only element Chuck Norris accepts is the element of surprise

Good stuff, some are really lame, though. People shouldn;t be able to make money off of it, though, at least not without his permission. Go Chuck.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif