Venqeance Is Mine! -70 Herblore!

[hide=Are you sure you want to see the demon himself in human form?]

NoMask.png

[/hide]

I'm lazy and you might see that by reading this blog, so sue me.

[hide=Contents ]

Recent Updates

1. Intro

2. Goals

3. Other

4. Credits

[/hide]

[hide=Recent Updates]

66Herblore.png

67Herblore.png

68Herblore.png

69Herblore.png

70Herblore.png

[/hide]

[hide=Intro]

I've played since 2001 December with the account e174. I chose that name, because I just wanted to test the game, had no plans of staying here. Well I got addicted to runescape and I was thinking of a better name. Well I chose stats over the name, because the "enormous" effort to get 10 strength again would've "killed" me.

The idea of starting over was bugging me a lot all the time. I was thinking of starting over when I had been a member for a month. I decided 80 fletching would be too hard to obtain again so I kept going.

When I ran out of members in January 2006, I almost started over! But a friend of mine said to me "Dude! You got 97 fletching! That's too much to lose!" That moment made me forget how easy it was to get 97 fletching and I put stats on higher value than the name once again.

But then came 9th of September. I thought of starting over once again and this time it was a lot stronger option than ever before. I thought about it over and over again and I realized that every time I was thinking of starting over and valuing stats over the name made me hate my decisions . I thought about it this way : I value stats over the name now, and a bit later on I will hate myself for that. But I was still puzzled if I should do it or not. 10th of September. A few hours before school I went to the irc channel of my clan Guardians of Fate asking if I should do it. I was lucky, because now a real good friend who is rarely in the chat was there and made me make up my mind. I created Venqeance! I said no to drop trading and it rewarded me. I got lucky while running essence to air crafters in world 16, a player, whose name I didn't see had died and I got a big pile of money. That pile of money made my gaming superior! I started over with a name without numbers in it (I don't care about the spelling as it's intentionally wrong), didn't drop trade and was rich!

The game is on!

[/hide]

[hide=Goals]

[hide=Stats in the start of the blog]

StatsBeginning.png

[/hide]

[hide=Current Stats]

VENQEANCE.png

[/hide]

I'm not really a goal person, so I'll just create a goal for each skill and work on the skill if I want to, but no time limits.

venqeance.png

[hide=Levels]1400Total.png[/hide]

venqeance.png

[hide=Levels]1400Total.png

Note : 1400 Total!

70Attack.png[/hide]

venqeance.png

[hide=Levels]70Str.png[/hide]

venqeance.png

venqeance.png

[hide=Levels]73Hp.png[/hide]

venqeance.png

venqeance.png

[hide=Goal Done!]

70Prayer.png

[/hide]

venqeance.png

[hide=Levels]

74Magic.png

75Magic.png

76Magic.png

[/img]

[/hide]

venqeance.png

[hide=Levels]

37Rc.png

38Rc.png

[/hide]

venqeance.png

venqeance.png

venqeance.png

[hide=Goal Done!]

53Herblore.png

54Herblore.png

55Herblore.png

56Herblore.png

57Herblore.png

58Herblore.png

59Herblore.png

60Herblore.png

61Herblore.jpg

62Herblore.png

63Herblore.png

64Herblore.png

65Herblore.png

66Herblore.png

67Herblore.png

68Herblore.png

69Herblore.png

70Herblore.png

[/hide]

venqeance.png

venqeance.png

[hide=Levels]

59Crafting.png

60Craft.png

61Crafting.png[/hide]

venqeance.png

venqeance.png

venqeance.png

venqeance.png

venqeance.png

[hide=Levels]

53Smithing.png

54Smithing.png

55Smith.png

56Smith.png

57Smith.png

58Smith.png

[/hide]

venqeance.png

venqeance.png

venqeance.png

venqeance.png

venqeance.png

[hide=Levels]

[hide=24+]

24Farm.png

25Farm.png

26Farm.png

27Farm.png

28Farm.png

29Farm.png

[/hide]

[hide=30+]

30Farming.png

31Farm.png

32Farm.png

33Farm.png

34Farm.png

35Farming.png

36Farm.png

37Farm.png

38Farm.png

39Farm.png

[/hide]

[hide=40+]

40Farm.png

41Farm.png

42Farm.png

[/hide]

[/hide]

venqeance.png

[hide=Goal Done]

30Summon.png

[/hide]

venqeance.png

[/hide]

[hide=Other]

I will put other random achievements and other stuff here when I get some.

[hide=Bank Pictures]

[hide=28th Jan 2007]

BankPictureFull.png

[/hide]

[/hide]

[hide=My Angel of Death paid for itself]

I wanted to train agility to 56 so I could do underground pass and regicide. I went to barbarian course with 40 agility, did 41 agility and got bored out of that place. Then I went to brimhaven agility arena and quick calculations : 3000 tickets for 75 agility. Well I took penance gloves, boots of lightness and spotty cape (should get 66 hunter for spottier) for weight reducers. And then for something nice I took a fury and cavalier mask. Then I took 4 restore potions for darts, 5 super energy potions for energy, 2 laws and waters to teleport when I needed to bank, 230gp for boat and arena and the rest : cakes.

It was nice down there, but I quickly realised one thing : Restore potion doesn't restore on agility! Not taking those again. Also another thing : No need for energy potion, it never runs out anyways.

All was nice, but then one time I fell down to 1hp, well I clicked on a cake and tried again. Red damage splat for 1. Look at hp. 0! At first I panicked for losing penance gloves, fury and cavalier mask, but quickly I remembered the gravestones. I had an angel of death! I still had time! So I went to bank, took 200gp, 2 laws and waters and rest salmons and teled to ardougne. I quickly got to brimhaven agility arena again and went in. I feverishly searched around not exactly remembering whereabouts I died in the arena. "Statue, statue, statue! Where???" I said to myself in my head still looking. Then I saw it! I quickly ran to it, but a spinning blade stopped me. I failed few more tries trying to get past and then I saw a decaying animation. NO! Luckily, it wasn't the full collapse animation! The spinning blade was still between me and the statue, but I finally got through. Picked up the fury, cavalier mask and penance gloves. I then took some pots and cakes. Then I realised the tickets! I tried to pick it up! No space! I ate a salmon and got the tickets just seconds before the statue collapsed! OMG! MY CAKE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cry:

Oh well, it was just a cake. I still got 4.5M items back I would've lost, not to mention the tickets and penance gloves. If I had bought a 4 min or less statue, I would've lost it all. The extra 450K was worth it!

P.S. Not taking a fury and cav mask there again :uhh:

[/hide]

[hide=First Aviansie Trip]

Ok so I've been thinking how to train my stats and my opinion has been aviansies for range. Well I went there and boy was I surprised how good it was! I even made around 600K PROFIT :o

I am definitely going to keep going at it until the 80 ranged goal of mine and might even keep going on after that just for the profits ::'

Anyways you all like pictures, right?

[hide=First Aviansie Trip Picture]

AviansiesFTW1.png

As you can see, I nearly broke even with the alches alone :)

And I got more bars than KC :uhh:

[/hide]

[/hide]

[hide=Fighter Torsoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!]

Well I used to love barbarian assault a lot on e174. But on Venqeance that kind of changed, but I know exactly why and I can fix it.

The reason is : my combat level. Way too many people value combat way too much. On e174 I was level 110 playing barbarian assault, so I made a team fast. I was taken in a team fast.

On Venqeance I am level 81 playing barbarian assault, so I never make a team as people leave, because it takes me too long to get more people. I am rarely taken in a team in which everyone knows how to play.

But I still kept on playing! Today I finally got in an excellent team again and made friends with Den Usynlige (in human form :ohnoes: ) and got torso with that team :)

FighterTorsoVenq.png

EquipTorsoVenq.png

[/hide]

[hide=Quests]

[hide=Kings Ransom and Knight Wave]

I did King's Ransom with a friend of mine : Tha_Familia3. (I had to take 65 defence to do the quest and he waited patiently) At first I refused to even try Knights Wave, but he told me how easy it is and told me I would definitely make it.

Well I decided to give it a try, but that only after he offered to give me the saradomin brews for it. I died on the last knight when he was redbarred.

[hide=Picture of me dying (Yay! He died! Lets go see!)]

YeahDefinitelyMakeIt.png

[/hide]

That made me feel very annoyed, but a guy in Guardians Of Fate IRC channel (Jettrider) gave me a picture

[hide=Jettriders picture]

failzm3.png

[/hide]

That made me laugh and I felt a lot better and gave it another go.

I did it on that second try! I can now use chivalry (piety when I hit 70 prayer)!

[hide=Die Lancelot DIEEEEE!]

LancelotDead.png

[/hide]

Then I got 62 attack from finishing the knights wave and 66 defence too, but that didn't give me a grats message. 81 Combat the same time :)

[hide=62 Attack (Tha_Familia3 is there with me)]

62Attack.png

[/hide]

Then Tha_Familia3 even gave me 175 dagannoth bones to train towards 70 prayer! I didn't take a picture of this, but thanks for it still!

[/hide]

[hide=Underground Pass (Video)]

I made a video of me doing Underground Pass. It is eight (8) times faster than the original speed. It took me 58 minutes and 24 seconds to do the quest. I had 48 agility and 53 thieving.

Links : FileFront or YouTube

[/hide]

[hide=Desert Treasure]

Nothing really to say. Was easy O_o

DesertTreasure.png

[/hide]

[hide=Recipe For Disaster]

Everyone tells that Karamel is the hardest part of the final fight. It was hard to me on e174 too. But on Venqeance I only had to eat one cake that I got from Flambeed (3 Stat restores too, but that's not food...)

But the Gelatinnoth mother that didn't cause me troubles with e174 was the most annoying part of RFD for me on Venqeance! I ran out of food three times and during the 4th I ran out just as I killed it. But anyways all is done and I can wear my barrows gloves with pride! And having them at 81 combat adds some more price too, doesn't it?

BarrowsGlovesSlayerOutfit.png

[/hide]

[/hide]

[hide=90 Combat]

Just got, 92 now though thanks to summoning :D

90Combat.png

[/hide]

[/hide]

[hide=Credits]

Give me a private message or reply if I forgot you (I can put a blog link too if you have one)

Guardians of Fate - A good clan with great community! I still consider myself a part of it even though I need the requirements to actually rejoin it.

Tha Familia3 / Atomiques - Great friend! Always nice and tries to help with whatever he can. There aren't enough words to describe him.

Sheynara - Great friend. She must be very busy, but still she always has time to talk and things like that.

I R Teh Noes aka Saruman44 - Great friend! Nice to talk to!

Sir Hartlar - Great friend as well!

El Cusco - Great friend (I'm sure you must think I use the words great friend too much by now...)

Azurechaos - Good friend who plays fight pits a lot...

6Kirkegard - I guess he's alright... :uhh: (JK, good friend.)

Arvid75 - Great friend! The only reason I got 50 herblore now!

I Had A Deal - Good friend of mine!

Xanotex - Great friend! In fact, he's the first friend on Venqeance who I met via TIF

Lord Urian - A friend who blows my mind away. (AKA Excellent mate!)

Proud Bull / Goku 300 - Excellent mate!

[/hide]

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright mate :D Good luck on your goals.. though you havent really set any certain ones, just abit of everything :XD: Good luck anyways, chat to ya later

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Yay you made a blog!

Good luck with your goals :D

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Good luck with your goals!

Especially that dragon archer one. Those hats need some kind of range bonus or something lol.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

VENQ i did murder mystery today...

stupid quest was busy for it like 1h our.. (and it was a short 1)

did whole quest but i forgot to search the beas...

and afcourse that was the missing clue :o

so now i'm ready for kings random... you almost right:P

when comes you nolife ???

I know you love your psp.. but dont forget me on the pc:!

anyways pm me when ur readyy :P

barrowsmsanta,tha%20familia3.gif

Thanks everyone! Erichermit, I don't know... I think some items should be kept there just so you can show that you have it. Not because it's really useful.

On my previous account I did take Full void knight with mace before the pc update. Then everyone started obtaining them, because the helms gave them a bigger purpose and it became faster to obtain! All the work I put in them just to be able to show I've done it went waste.

But yeah range bonus would be good too ::'

And fam... I'll go to flesh crawlers for faster 65 defence. Those infernal mages make me run to the bank and back all the time <.<

Retired

Ex-E174

Ex-Venqeance

[Ex-Tha Familia3]

Good luck Venq!

Nice stats for someone who played (on this account) for such a short time :-w

but 1 thing, get your farming up -.-

maskyn.png

~99 Cooking on 06/20/2007~

~99 Agility on 03/02/2008 (1,006th)~

~99 Firemaking on 06/25/2008~

~99 Woodcutting on 06/29/2009~