My friend for 12 months scams my Bandos Plate...

Bradley_006

My one greatest achievement, my best item on my character, the Bandos Platebody. I was at the duel arena today with my best friend Daisy is losing duels against me. I say it is because of the mighty strength of the Bandos Platebody. I trade it to her for the intention of her dueling me wearing it. We duel and then she logs out. Panicking, i wait a few minutes to see if it was lag or a disconnect. Nope she's offline. I ask some fellow people around me to add her, and sure enough she's turned her private chat off, or so it seems. I was in world 112. I decided to go to another world of the same country, world 110. Sure enough there she was still at the duel arena with private chat off. She logged out upon seeing me.

I haven't seen her since. I told my friends that if she logs in i would like them to relay the following message: "I am not upset by what you have done, i do not mind if you wish to keep my bandos platebody, but i would really like to still be your friend. Regardless of you scamming me."

She was a very well off person, she has over 60Mill.

I am not asking for freebies here, i am ranting about why she would go and do something like that. I mean she's already rich and she's a level 106.

I guess you just can't trust anyone these days. :(

I guess my change of plans are to fish sharks to 99 where i'll have around 40Mill and start from there.

All i have is a whip now and Dragon Platelegs.

I might get some non-combat armor which looks nice for my long journey of fishing...

This happened 20 minutes ago from the time this was posted.

Daisy_5567

picture6sd6.jpg

On Runescape only trust people you know IRl. Looking forward to the trade update cos it will stop things like this happening, and the annoying threads it creates.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

How long have you been playing this game? You have to remember that no matter how long you play with someone that you still don't really know this person. You should look at it like some people look at loaning money to family. Only loan what you can stand to lose.

felter_laur.png

On Runescape only trust people you know IRl. Looking forward to the trade update cos it will stop things like this happening, and the annoying threads it creates.

Dont take his^ advice, dont trust anyone. My COUSIN scammed me on ma other acc.

But, it's your fault. Just dont trust people.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Sorry Dude some people just cant be trusted not even in irl but if she changes her mind and hears what your friend told her then she might decide to give it back since your probably the first one who still wants to be friends after somebody scammed them

Im so high I belive i can flyrang3_x_2h.png

Sorry Dude some people just cant be trusted not even in irl but if she changes her mind and hears what your friend told her then she might decide to give it back since your probably the first one who still wants to be friends after somebody scammed them

In in real life?

Anyway, she obviously wont change her mind, she's a lying, scamming neanderthal.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Dont take his^ advice, dont trust anyone. My COUSIN scammed me on ma other acc.

But, it's your fault. Just dont trust people.

Lol.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

If you were told that you were wrong for trusting her, then that person is wrong. You should be able to trust somebody who you have been friends with for that long, but sometimes it takes longer then that. After all, a true friend sticks around forever. I have several friends in the game who I have never met IRL, but we have been tight for years. You will know when you can trust somebody in enough time.

Be more cautious though, as some people will target the well-to-do and gain their trust to the point where they can lend items.

picture7eo0.png

Ya... Its sad that people care that much about the game to do that. I mean, you could give me a phat and I would give it back... maybe. Sorry anyway.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Jagex is going to release a borrowing thingy too (like req assistance but with items)

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."

2 views on this.

1) Why would you lend it to her... no matter how much money you got a bandos plate is still and bandos plate! Like said earier only trust people you really know. Cause then if the steal it you can hurt them :D Technicaly its not scamming or stealing though. You gave it to her and there was no contract saying you must give it back :S

2) It is sad how people are that obsessed with the game that will go around stealing items. Its only pixles its not worth anything!

Ah well unlucky, hopefully you'll make your money back and go back to rocking!

doc_bender.png

more bank space for non-members

This topic has been locked, as limpbizkit has said there is a sticky for this. I'm sorry for your loss.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]