I'm gonna try not to sleep!

soulest

Hey guys, I just have this crazy idea, that I'm gonna try not to sleep for as long as possible!

Here are my plans. First I need to tell yah that me dad doesn't let me stay up the night, so I have to be in bed. And I can't turn on the tv or anything or else I get "it".

This is for night time.

~ I will bring 3 bottles of water, and as many snacks as I can sneak in.

~ I will set my alarm clock to 1 hour ahead every... hour,

so if I feel woozy or even possibly be half asleep, I can be woken up by the clock.

~ I will bring a notebook and a flashlight, to write my currently-in-progress story, and maybe I will also read.

~ If I get tired I will also stand up and stretch or do some push-ups or something

For daytime....

I will play RuneScape, or stare at the TV, or play outside until I get hyper, and drink a lot of coffee. (I'm 16, and I love coffee)

So these are my plans, I will add more though

NOTE: I WILL NOT STRAIN MYSELF TO INSANITY. I WILL SLEEP IF I REALLY NEED TO.

Heres my stay-up info:

i was bored so i decide to do this if any one wants to join me fine just say im not going to sleep! as well but don't trust me its unheathy but im doing an experment see if i can reach goal 72 hours awake without drinking more than 10 cups

Hours: 1

fruit juice cups: 0

Coffe Cups: 0 yay

Progress: 1/72

Power band lifts: 0

Cups of cold water: 0

Washing Face:

Mood: excited !!!!! woot first night here i go

wish me luck :thumbsup:

as well

news

nothing yet cya tomz

Please note: I already know that I am completley insane, so do not tell me again.

sig3ax9.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive in the past been able to stay up for about 110 hours without sleeping.

You really shouldn't boast about that you know..

It would have sounded cool if you had said something along the lines of,

'I stayed up for 110 hours once, I went from gig to gig in the city, crashing at a series of my mates houses, drinking, taking drugs, [bleep]ing girls'

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

i might try it myself, for me it shall actually be easy thought, as i have had sleeping problems all my life - my sleeping problem is i dont get much sleep, i dont exactly need it, i get alot less than 5 hours sleep each night because of my sleeping problems, i'll just get pen and poaper and wright/draw or surf the internet on my psp.

good luck. ima trying myself now :wink:

i wont be alot up really either (only 13) so i'll be in bed just do quite stuff like reading wrighting or drawing...

You need to read my No-Lifing guide, and then be aware your going to be flamed to death by posters because you don't have a choice to do what you want without 10 users saying you have a mental illness, just because you think something is cool, even though they may like sports. ;)

http://pcpurecommunity.ipbfree.com/inde ... wtopic=108

Good luck though.

The guide may only be applicable during the day time when your on the computer.

Err, good luck? Just don't push it too hard, going that long without sleep could be unhealthy.. :uhh:

i may try a month with no sleep, if i turn zombie like please dont shoot my in the head or something...

You would fall asleep eventually. Either that, or die due to some sort of brain damage.

I actually had a plan to stay up pretty late tonight playing games and such since I don't plan to do anything tomorrow.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Err, good luck? Just don't push it too hard, going that long without sleep could be unhealthy.. :uhh:

i may try a month with no sleep, if i turn zombie like please dont shoot my in the head or something...

You would fall asleep eventually. Either that, or die due to some sort of brain damage.

I actually had a plan to stay up pretty late tonight playing games and such since I don't plan to do anything tomorrow.

you would be surprised at how long i can last, all i need to do is something productive.

you would be surprised at how long i can last, all i need to do is something productive.

I don't think you understand. It's impossible to do a month. PHYSICALLY impossible.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I don't think you understand. It's impossible to do a month. PHYSICALLY impossible.

ok, maybe i'll try a week...

Lion is right. your body needs sleep. If you don't, you have little energy through the day, you have a memory problems, and you daydream too much, which is why Soulest is freakin crazy by doing this.

Farthest I've gone is a day, I like too sleep.

Wait until college, you'll get focused on something like studying at midnight, look out the window and it will be bright outside and 7:00 in the morning and it's time for class. Not that hard to stay up. Not that necessary though. I hope you don't drive either, because being sleep deprived and driving is worse than driving drunk. The worst part is you can't get a DUI for being stupid and driving.

peterstretchfn5.gif