I'm gonna try not to sleep!

soulest

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No offence, but that's pretty stupid. There's no real need for you to stay up and sleep deprivation really isn't very good for your body. And you'll just end up feeling like crap.

But hey, your life man.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Err, good luck? Just don't push it too hard, going that long without sleep could be unhealthy.. :uhh:

i may try a month with no sleep, if i turn zombie like please dont shoot my in the head or something...

You would fall asleep eventually. Either that, or die due to some sort of brain damage.

I actually had a plan to stay up pretty late tonight playing games and such since I don't plan to do anything tomorrow.

you would be surprised at how long i can last, all i need to do is something productive.

I don't think you understand. It's impossible to do a month. PHYSICALLY impossible.

ok, maybe i'll try a week...

Maybe you shouldn't try at all,

It's such a waste of time, and you'll feel horrible afterwards.

why bother?

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

I'm 16

:wall:

I know this got me too.

I hope people realize there is a difference between strying to stay awake as long as possible and maybe just staying up for a specific amount of time (THAT IS REALISTIC).

I for one am wanting to pull an all night if possible. Why? Cause I want to get further in a game, its the break, I have nothing to do tomorrow (So I can catch up on sleep then).

Don't try to stay up as long as you possibly can for stupid reasons like trying to be cool or for no reason at all. It's really not healthy (And till about 5 in the morning isn't exactly unhealthy).

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Lol, if you went a month, you'd be dead :lol:

Don't even try that. 10 days is like the max and it is extremely unhealthy and you can easily die.

Actually, I think 11 is the longest anyone's ever gone.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Just a word of warning... depriving yourself from sleeping can be very dangerous if you actually manage to do it. In some cases it can result in death from exhaustion.

Sleep deprivation can cause a lot of extremely intense hallucinations and visual distortions, sometimes more powerful than LSD-induced trips, so have fun with that. :)

Because of the hallucinations and short-term psychosis, sleep deprivation is often used as a method of torture. ;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/3376951.stm

I for one shall be running a sweepstake on how long he takes to fall asleep/fall into a coma/die

any takers?

I'm a sucker for a gentleman's challenge! I bet $500 on #6, to win!

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

I am 15 years old, and I've stayed up for ~56 hours straight before.

Good lord, are you going to regret this :?

Meh, you obviously know the health risks (as did I :XD:) so...good luck.

Admittedly your undertaking here carries a fair bit of potential "rep" if you succeed :P

I for one shall be running a sweepstake on how long he takes to fall asleep/fall into a coma/die

any takers?

I'm a sucker for a gentleman's challenge! I bet $500 on #6, to win!

I'm afraid the bet of "win" is not possible in this scenario sir, we are but wagering on the likelihood and epicness of his "fail"

I had no side effects from 110 hoursish of not sleeping, I just slept like 18 hours afterwords, but I also never slept more then 3 to 4 hours a night for like 4 years prior to this.

What can I say im a bit differant lol

Obviously. Oh, and about Blipo: He got shipped to a mental institute. He sends me postcards.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

I had no side effects from 110 hoursish of not sleeping.

I just slept like 18 hours afterwords.

I guess for some reason that time it didn't affect you, or you're bluffing, probably bluffing, but the body doesn't restore sleep like that. If you aren't getting a lot of sleep, you will feel it.

I think he said if someone were to follow him, they should post so...lol 3 pages and nothing of the sort. Gf, Soulest, gf :D

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif