The Gods, Humble Beginnings (Editing Complete)

mr_dude160

Saradomin's messengers had reached the great wall dividing the Barbarian Village, and the two kingdoms, down the middle. There was a small hole, which they crawled through with ease. The second they reached the other side two demons appeared in puffs of smoke, grabbing them by the arm.

They dragged them to the castle in Varrock, where Zamorak was waiting angrily on a throne.

"How dare you filthy desciples of my idiot of a brother come on to my land!?" shouted Zamorak at the messengers.

"Saradomin has declared war," said a messenger grimly, "he will show no mercy!"

"If he will show no mercy," said Zamorak, a crazy grin on his face, "Then I will show you none, and, contrary to the popular term, SHOOT THE MESSENGER!"

Zamorak laughed madly, and the two messengers burst into flames. As their remains were cleaned up, Killa ran into the room, once again shouting madly.

"THE BRITISH ARE COMING THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!!"

Killa ran out of the room, dodging a lightning bolt coming from the general direction of Zamorak, giggling.

~*~

Guthix watched the messengers pass their message from his scrying pool. He was slightly surprised, yet neutral on the outcome. He knew he couldn't interfere. And was neutral with neutrailized rage. He could never upset the balance, even if he wanted to. The world would come to an end if he disrupted the balance. The power would be shifted, and the wars that would follow would destroy the world and all the people in it.

~*~

Scife, happy to finally be put back into the story, was just sitting around in camelot, waiting for the war to start, for Guthix stopped by and told her what had happened. Then, from off in the distance, she heard sirens. This was bad, for they signaled an air strike, and as far as she was concerned any air strike was bad. The "sirens" as Saradomin had decreed them, were actually highly trained orangutangs who shouted loudly when prodded with large sticks. Scife ran through the castle screaming, and bumping into things, such as lamps, children, and an irritable nun. This was because she was blindfolded from trying to break open a Guthix shaped pinata. She fell face first over a footstool, and finally took off the blindfold. She looked up, and saw King Arthur standing over her, arms crossed.

"Airstrike," she said sheepishly, before passing out.

When she woke up ,she was in a large basement. With her were the Druids, and the Knights of the Round Table. They all sat, huddled to gether in fear as the earth quaked. The air was filled with the sound of screaming people, explosions, and what Scife was sure was the roar of dragons. This was far worse than she could have imagined.

~*~

Saradomin had his full army meet just east of the monastery, in the town of Edgeville, and was about to take down the wall. All of a sudden, Large black dragons, carrying basket like parcels swooped from overhead, headed toward's Saradomin's kingdom.

Saradomin turned to face it, the camera following his turn and zooming out dramatically, showing the full army, before zooming in to his glaring eyes, and he shouted, bringing the camera back to normal distance from his face, "MAGE THEM DOWN!!!"

He watched his mages as they fired spell after spell at the dragons, only a few doing any major damage. One dragon was hit, and it's load exploded, killing it and another dragon nearby. The two dragons started to fall, and upon hitting the ground, exploded again, sending random limbs flying everywhere. A small girl, oddly out of place, caught a toe, and jumped up and down excitedly, holding it above her head like a trophy. So cute.

Epee had ridden up on his horse, and the order was given, blow up the wall! They could hear the troops assembling on the other side and knew that the explosion would have inevitably get some of them. They assembled some exploding potions, and after backign away, a mage cast a spell on one, causing a chain reaction, blowing them all up, and breaching the wall. And of cours breaching the skulls of some unfortunate Zamorakian soldiers on the other side. The first casualties of the war had just occured, and the battle was about to begin.

signature

*le bump*

People! Go to my blog it needs bumped!

Yes.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

am i becomeing a random event or something ????? :ohnoes:

oh well... guess i had better go and irritate some people :XD:

aV43Pyxi.jpg

look at me go!! :thumbsup:

2e2f7zn.jpg1z5oswz.jpg14kktmv.png

2nhpyqv.jpg

sy9rti.jpg

It was so colourful, dudes, that it felt like my eyes were being massaged by marzipan fairies.

Wong was exploring the village of the Seers, and it happened. The alarm orangutangs started to shout, and off in the distance, a large black spot moved toward the small town. She stared in horror as it came closer and closer, and realized it was a dragon. Wong started to run, and before she could even think of grabbing runes from her bag to teleport away, the dragon swooped over the city, and dropped a large object. The object hit the ground and exploded. This was no regular exploding potion either, it was a gel, that stuck to anything and burned.

Wong watched the object fall, and hit the ground. Then, the air was ripped apart by a firey blast, killing everyone within the city. Wong was not able to escape the explosion...

~*~

The orangutangs had stopped, the roaring had stopped, and the screaming had stopped. Scife, the knights, the citizens of Taverly were down in the underground bunker, waiting. Scife and the men were desparately tired, for it was near midnight, and they all fell asleep for a non creepy, non sexual, regular night of sleep in the cold, dark basement.

The next morning when Scife woke up, she decided she would open the trapdoor and see what the world held in store for her. As she opened the trapdoor, a shocking sight met her eyes.

~*~

Mr Dude, who had been conspicuously left out until this time, was walking around Ardougne, happy that the borders restricting his travel were gone. He was sitting in the house of some citizen friends, eating a crumpet, when an explosion rocked the earth. He ran out side, and saw smoke rising from where Seer's Village used to be. Those dumb alarm orangutans had just stated shouting, and he knew that they were next.

"GET IN THE SHELTER!" shouted Mr Dude, running into the house dramatically.

"But I havent finished my tea yet guv," said Frances, the irate House Frau, "Keep your knickers on!"

Mr Dude was tired of this awful woman. If she wanted to die, then she could. Mr Dude grabbed Frank, not wanting another useless casualty. Frank spilled his rum all over his shirt, and turned to Mr Dude, angry.

"What was that for eh?!" shouted Frank angrily, "You went and spilt my rum!"

"I must be dreaming!" said Mr Dude, "This CANT be happening! Now come on!"

"I'm not dreamin," said Frank, "If i were there would be pretty women and a keg."

Mr Dude pulled frank down into a basement, and closed the trapdoor, expecting Frances to come down any time now. But after a short while, another explosion rocked the earth, and from above they heard Frances' blood curdling screams as she was slowly burnt to death.

"FRANK!!! FRAAAANK! I DONT WANT TO DIE!" shouted Frances, "I STILL 'AVENT FINISHED MY TEA!!!"

Frank began to sob, and Mr Dude just wanted to get out of the small basement. He rummaged around in his pockets, and found the runes he needed to teleport away. He waved to frank, and with a small pop, was gone.

signature

He gave it to a small girl with cancer?

O_o....

That's so unlike him.

[/hide]

• 6 months later...

*Seven months later*

Bring it back to life.

[/hide]

Well, not the first two pages, more like age, 6 months? Unless Author's request, where upon we are pmed (A select few: Me, you and a few sundry others as they appear) And put the story under review and judge whether or not the author could, at least, write more for it at least similar quality.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

A) this was on the first page...

B) I was considering bringing this back, with some heavy editing, after i finish another story... I've had the urge.

C) Just because you post frequent stories, and might be a better writer, doesn't mean you have the authority to say what can and can't be changed/posted. -points- I see no "Moderator" title. That's actually quite big headed of you to think that you can lord it over the Story forum.. I can't help it if i have fans who may want me to resurrect a story. This was my first story, so heavy editing would be in order, but still. You have no right to deterimine if i should let it live. So, let the resurrecting commence ;].

signature

*Seven months later*

Bring it back to life.

Please! No Bumps on stories from 7 months ago! I say we should lock all the stories not on the first two pages.

Why?... It's a good story...

[/hide]