All Pre-release summoning finds - VIDEO

Rocker_22

Look at how the bulldog follows you: I really hope this means the follower AI is getting updated.

Yea I just watched it again it looks like it follows your exact path now instead of walking towards you.

Nice vid, I haven't seen the bigfoot but these could be it :o

creature4.png

creature21.png

YES! Those seem a lot like it. I just had a thought....if the pets aren't all fighters then maybe they help with skills. Like those two help you with farming and some others help with smithing etc. I go to the 5 herb farming patches every hour and a half so I'm gonna be on the lookout for it.

Dragon Drops - 4 Axes, 2 Left Halfs, 1 Med, 3 Legs, 1 Skirt.

Barrow Drops - Lots, I lost count.

rocker_22.png

CAUTION: ADVERTISEMENT BELOW xD

Want to make some money while fishing/woodcutting or anything else AFKable on RS? - Site I use to make money for membership and lots of other things. (Total $$$ so far - 125.60)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice vid...never seen the eggs in tzaar before...never snooped around down there much tho... the bulldog looks cool too...

As for the "big foot"... i'm a self confessed farmaholic...ive been farming for about 4-6 hrs a day for the past cpla weeks...and i havent seen ANYTHING...However...try doing a runescape forum search for bigfoot....

All it says is

Results for "bigfoot":

and doesnt show any results....not much wrong with that ? I searched for "renarr"

Results for "renarr":

There were no threads matching your search

It specifically told me there were no threads found...

HMMMMMMM :?: Little bit odd me thinks

RossoDiavolo.gif

ROSSODIAVOLO.png

BIG FOOT EXPLANATION : While people have been farming they have seen some big thing run by and disappear. I thought this was just somebody seeing things, but lots of people are saying they have spotted it lately. Maybe one of the followers you get with the Hunting skill?

I always knew farmers were crazy.

nice vid...never seen the eggs in tzaar before...never snooped around down there much tho... the bulldog looks cool too...

As for the "big foot"... i'm a self confessed farmaholic...ive been farming for about 4-6 hrs a day for the past cpla weeks...and i havent seen ANYTHING...However...try doing a runescape forum search for bigfoot....

All it says is

Results for "bigfoot":

and doesnt show any results....not much wrong with that ? I searched for "renarr"

Results for "renarr":

There were no threads matching your search

It specifically told me there were no threads found...

HMMMMMMM :?: Little bit odd me thinks

I just tried that and I got the same result. Secret hidden thread? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: <----that smiley makes me laugh

rocker_22.png

Want to make some money while fishing/woodcutting or anything else AFKable on RS? - Site I use to make money for membership and lots of other things. (Total $$$ so far - 125.60)

sfjukygkv5.png

some guy made the glitch work! now in world 132 we get to open and close the pet shop door....not sure if anyone post this thing yet.

oh but sadly we cant go in :cry:

HOW???

rocker_22.png

See if there is anything you can telegrab i bet you could sell it for a bundle before the skill even came out :P

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

I think I know what you farmers do with all those weed's you rake up now =P

weedsloljk2.png

Say NO more :twisted:

As for the topic...I just did 17 farming patches and didnt see anything =(

Also...doesn't the "open" door happen just after the shop owner takes her bulldog for a walk ? Sure I read that somewhere

RossoDiavolo.gif

ROSSODIAVOLO.png

those bigfoot rumors sound JUST LIKE THE REAL LIFE ONES.. which makes me sceptical

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Well you can see in and open and close the door if you time it right...piccy...

insideru7.png

Notice the hunter symbol on the counter??

I thought they weren't going to link it heavily to hunter (like mining to smithing) but maybe they will ??

Or maybe its just because its a pet/animal shop :?:

RossoDiavolo.gif

ROSSODIAVOLO.png

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but all of the summoning icons

Summoning Icons

Oh and about the life talisman, does your source have a picture or is it just word of mouth?

EDIT:i hadn't seen those icons, but if you look at the mugs in all 3 development diaries they make 3/4ths of the summoning icon and it looks like a wolf, ROSSODIAVOLO found out the icon on the pet shop counter is the hunter symbol...Hmm. and yea the talisman is just word of mouth so I'm not sure of it.

Well you can see in and open and close the door if you time it right...piccy...

insideru7.png

Notice the hunter symbol on the counter??

I thought they weren't going to link it heavily to hunter (like mining to smithing) but maybe they will ??

Or maybe its just because its a pet/animal shop :?:

Thats me with the lunar staff :D

I'm starting to think maybe the icon is a place holder for the summoning icon

rocker_22.png

I might have seen this "big foot" thing once. I had sailed to brimhaven from ardougne, and I was walking off the dock when I see this thing that looked like a troll running past me. Actually it was running pretty fast, maybe 2x the speed we run now? Not really sure since it happened so fast.

Can't remember if it was gray or beige or what, but I haven't seen anything like it since then.

Life Talisman? You make a life rune, cast a spell with it, and it makes you perm IP banned from RS? (Hence the "life" rune XD)

Bad part is, at this point with the kind of updates we've been getting, I wouldn't be suprised if it was true -_-

I'll watch the vid when I'm able to. Mom's asleep so I'm on my PSP atm.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Also...doesn't the "open" door happen just after the shop owner takes her bulldog for a walk ? Sure I read that somewhere

yeah thats probably what he did....and those icons OMG doesnt one of them look like the BigFoot image? its page i don't know 1 or 2.......

skaterlam.png

I laugh at this big foot thing, real or not its exactly like a real life monster hunt :D .

And the one who found a life talisman, unless he has a picture he just wants attention. Because they won't release the life rune.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite