anyone agree?

wildehunter

I can safely say that I neve enjoyed playing as much as I did when I was first starting out.

Then, everything is new and exciting. You would get a rush of adrenaline from getting a steel weapon or stumbling across a few gp on the floor.

I remember thinking I was rich when I found 7k on the ground (probably from a drop trader) and rushed to bank it, seeing as I only had 6k in my bank back then.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

It was so much fun when I just started, killing scorpions with my "strong" team of 3 people around combat 10... Afraid of losing the way back to Lumbridge while I didn't even reach Draynor yet... Killing men (level-2) for hours to get there great rewards... 5gp.

yep, i agree. Playing this game for the first time was the best times i had in RS, everything was new, you learn new things everyday and you didn't know what you were missing.

hmm, i think i'll give myself some amnesia now...

excuse me :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: -.-??

It feels like a trek at high levels because you dont actually GAIN anything from it besides the level/Xp. Besides a few skills or benefits that are very high and limited. For some levels it actually gets WORSE the higher you get such as mining. The higher you get the more owned you get by lower levels... So its pretty annoying to level that skill besides to show off or the cash from actually mining perhaps...

If they ever bloody released content for levels over 70 it would be more fun. I recently reached level 96 magic so I could use that magic spell book swap. It felt amazing and it was soooo usefull to me because I love having luna switched on. It was a pain due to the limited teleports.. but that 96 magic spell book swap solved all the problems and made it an amazing and satisfying achievement for me. The exact same! satisfaction I felt when I was lower level and achieved teleblock etc. When I achieved.. I donno.. fala teleport. I cant remember that far back though. :P

I know this because when I train wc and fm its pretty boring reward wise but while training smithing it seems like I actually gained something from it. Even if items are useless.. theres alot more pride and satisfaction from it.

One day jagex might hire someone who can count past level 70.

Yeah, I didn't have to worry so much about money or competing much since most people don't have 99s. With membership comes a huge load of stress and responsibilities. Worrying about your cash, friends, skills, combat, and also handling your real life.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

Any new game seem endless, because its new. I remember getting Jak 2 and flying around in those cars exploring the grand city...now I know where everywhere is and shooting at guards isn't much fun anymore since I know thier weaknesses, where to hide, how to do it, etc...same thing with RuneScape, WoW, any video game.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg