Get over it

IeatWindex

For the last year what ever big news in Runescape would strike me and I would make it a big deal. So with the recent updates ppl have been getting ticked off. Well let me get to the point. Now I just want to remind you guys. For the RS addicts out there dont lose sight that RS is only a game. For others im not saying you cant get mad about some stuff. But you cant make a mountain out of a mole hill. Some people understand this. Now dont be getting mad at me for my thoughts. Im just saying thts all.

GG.gif

Yea, but there will always be people in most games that have bad things to say about EVERYTHING. I'm always seeing people wishing that Jagex would make one good update, and I think that there are good ones every month (Except the ones in December, because there was only one major one that didn't even effect me).

Pretty much i'm saying that people dont see the good sides to a lot of the updates :shame:

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Might want to try the "Anti-Rant about other Rants" forum.

Otherwise known as the Rants forum.

Why? Its in General Forums that people tend to post their aggrevations of the new updates, after all.

I see your point though.

I think the purpose of this forum is to spark discussions. Don't think there's much of a discussion there.

The "get over it" title pretty much sums it up.

What's someone going to say? I don't want to get over it and here are the reasons why?

Heh.

ON TOPIC though: I actually agree with what he's trying to say.. I've said several times, adapt or quit...

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

We have here a failure to communicate: There is simply nothing for a lot of the people complaining to "adapt" to and hence no way to "get over" it. Everything that they have or could have enjoyed is gone, yet you make "adaptation" sound like some kind of Darwinian survival mechanism; like the old ways of doing things were primitive, obsolete. It's just a matter of preference in a game, and for a lot of us this has stopped being a game and turned into a chore. I think it's reasonable for people to complain when what they're getting isn't what they signed up for.

Well, there are too many people making unsubstantiated assertions about everyone quitting. There are a large number of players subscribing to members each day which renders that argument invalid.

j0xPu5R.png

Well, there are too many people making unsubstantiated assertions about everyone quitting. There are a large number of players subscribing to members each day which renders that argument invalid.

That's true, but what about all the others?

If the majority of this game is satisfied with skilling, then maybe I'm better off leaving.

What i find funny is watching the few that comlain at EVERY update (i know a few of these people) and then when they try it out they like it. I think this is funny :P

My mate was complaining because 1K flax would sell for less because of the GE and i just told him to find some other money making thing and get over it. And he did as soon as he tried out the GE

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

For the last year what ever big news in Runescape would strike me and I would make it a big deal. So with the recent updates ppl have been getting ticked off. Well let me get to the point. Now I just want to remind you guys. For the RS addicts out there dont lose sight that RS is only a game. For others im not saying you cant get mad about some stuff. But you cant make a mountain out of a mole hill. Some people understand this. Now dont be getting mad at me for my thoughts. Im just saying thts all.

Wow, yet another "ranting about people who rant" thread. I am so impressed. :roll:

I'm not an RS addict, and I'm not going to just "get over it".

Imagine this- You buy season tickets for your favorite sports team, right? Now, what if the coach of that team, no wait, the coaches of all the teams decided to replace all of the players with babies dressed in massive foam suits. Oh, and the sport was changed to an easter egg hunt, where all the little kids, even the ones that just sat on the grass and cried, get a pat on the back and a "Good job little Bobby, you won!" for playing.

You see how I feel here? Yes, it is "just a game", but it is also a service I payed a hell of a lot of cash for, and since that game is nolonger fun for me, I feel I have wasted my money.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

*Pretty much i'm saying that people dont see the good sides to a lot of the updates :shame:*

thats wise words man

Best f2p crafter. (I hope)

95m+ bank since february 2009

Crafting with friends in w61 - Al-Kharid

http://www.pointblog.dk/?go=krat(only 1 time per 24 hours per person.. I did'nt make these rules, so don't flame me)

Go, do as your name says you does, go eat some windex.

We don't need you telling us not to rant about something we are displeased about.

offtopic: lol u are mean

btw i think noob is a normal common word and use ignore list

Best f2p crafter. (I hope)

95m+ bank since february 2009

Crafting with friends in w61 - Al-Kharid

http://www.pointblog.dk/?go=krat(only 1 time per 24 hours per person.. I did'nt make these rules, so don't flame me)

Go, do as your name says you does, go eat some windex.

We don't need you telling us not to rant about something we are displeased about.

offtopic: lol u are mean

btw i think noob is a normal common word and use ignore list

What the hell does this have to do with anything? :roll:

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

...Well let me get to the point. Now I just want to remind you guys. For the RS addicts out there dont lose sight that RS is only a game. For others im not saying you cant get mad about some stuff. But you cant make a mountain out of a mole hill. Some people understand this. Now dont be getting mad at me for my thoughts. Im just saying thts all.

Okay so what about them (Rs players) being mad? They have their reasons to argue plus most people 'accepted' it, so start looking forward and stop staring back and reminding this load of c**p which aren't worth ranting no more.

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore