LSU-Ohio State

ugafan_2009

College football championship is tomorrow. Who do you all have to win? I think LSU represents the strongest conference in the land and shows that Florida's 41-14 win last year was not a fluke.

LSU-31

Ohio State-21

Georgia should be in this game, but that is another thread...

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Well i think that the bcs bowl system is [developmentally delayed]. and by no means does it prove who is the best time in the ncaa.

but if i had to pick, id choose ohio state.

Yeah haha, Georgia and USC would wipe the floor with both of the teams that made it.

LSU better be glad Tennessee faced them in the SECCG rather than Georgia. It could have gotten ugly.

LSU jumps up FIVE spots in one week all because of ESPN's love affair with Les Miles.

I hope it winds up to be more exciting than the Sugar or Rose Bowl.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Ohio State will dominate the majority of the game...

LSU will come back from virtually nothing in the 3rd quarter and force OT, and win in triple OT

i'm kinda disappointed that the Hokies lost, but they lost all from picks from Sean Glennon...plus it was one hell of a good game. so i'm not too bummed :D

I hope ohio state wins :o..

"I bleed scarlet and gray"

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

Even though I still believe that Georgia should be there (considering they killed Hawaii and all), LSU will win. They are just way to fast for Ohio State to win.

Georgia did not win their division, let alone their conference...end of story. Even though they have a strong conference, if they're not the strongest one from it..then they don't belong there.

just the luck of the draw between which conference you're from i suppose.

you lost to Stanford...Tech lost to BC...Georgia lost to Tennessee

get over it...let's be real, the BCS is bs on how people are chosen...we know this. the fact remains is that it IS the way it works and without a playoff it's the only way that will work. that being said, it doesn't matter if LSU lost twice or even to an unranked team and you deserve it more blah blah blah...you lost to STANFORD! fluke i know, and maybe you are better than LSU..but that one loss will never be forgotten.

same thing with SATs and other tests..not exactly the best way to test your ability and how well you'll do in college...but it's all we got right now.

Ohio state

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

LSU will come back from virtually nothing in the 3rd quarter and force OT, and win in triple OT

i'm kinda disappointed that the Hokies lost, but they lost all from picks from Sean Glennon...plus it was one hell of a good game. so i'm not too bummed :D

Um, no?

I don't know if you have noticed, but both of our losses are in triple overtime.

And you people seriously make me laugh, thinking USC deserves a national bowl spot after the home loss to STANFORD at HOME. Then Oregon?

Sorry, LSU's only two losses were by a hair, we deserve this more than anyone, especially coming from our devision :roll:

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

Want to know what is sad?

Ohio State has only played four teams that were ranked when they played and of those teams the highest any was ranked was only 21 in the nation.

LSU on the other hand has played 7 ranked teams and every single one of those was ranked higher than 21 in the nation.

Ambassadar.png

Um, no?

I don't know if you have noticed, but both of our losses are in triple overtime.

And you people seriously make me laugh, thinking USC deserves a national bowl spot after the home loss to STANFORD at HOME. Then Oregon?

Sorry, LSU's only two losses were by a hair, we deserve this more than anyone, especially coming from our devision :roll:

your losses were by a hair...and so were your wins...except Tech haha

Even though I still believe that Georgia should be there (considering they killed Hawaii and all), LSU will win. They are just way to fast for Ohio State to win.

Georgia did not win their division, let alone their conference...end of story. Even though they have a strong conference, if they're not the strongest one from it..then they don't belong there.

Except for the fact that LSU and Georgia had the same records. Looking at it statistically, Georgia STILL should have gone because their losses were over 6 weeks ago whilst LSU's were fairly recent. Yeah, that's why mizzou went back. Furthermore, LSU lost to unranked teams!

Georgia proved they should be there by DESTROYING Hawaii, believe me I was there. Still, we should have at least played USC or something :cry:.

Oh yeah and OSU had a soft schedule... <.<

All that being said:

LSU: 31

OSU: 21

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Except for the fact that LSU and Georgia had the same records. Looking at it statistically, Georgia STILL should have gone because their losses were over 6 weeks ago whilst LSU's were fairly recent. Yeah, that's why mizzou went back. Furthermore, LSU lost to unranked teams!

Georgia proved they should be there by DESTROYING Hawaii, believe me I was there. Still, we should have at least played USC or something :cry:.

All that being said:

Lol? From what I saw it didn't take much to DESTROY Hawaii. They were overrated and severely mismatched. Sure they went undefeated, but that just shows how weak their devisions are. And I am sorry, but with both USC and LSU loosing 2 games, the point still stands, WE LOST IN TRIPLE OVERTIME. "Omg you lost to Arkansas and Tennessee" Um, didn't both Arkansas and Tennessee go to bowls? Being the Cotton and Outback (? Not sure).

USC lost to Stanford, at home, not even in overtime, it was a straight loss, then they lost to Oregon, which was also, a straight loss.

And seriously, a win is a win :roll:

Granted OSU has a great defense, so the game won't be a blowout. But the fact still stands, LSU has the advantage, and will win. The only way I even see OSU standing a chance is if they keep it close, and pull it into triple overtime.

24-21 -> LSU

Nuff said :roll:

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

All that being said:

Lol? From what I saw it didn't take much to DESTROY Hawaii. They were overrated and severely mismatched. Sure they went undefeated, but that just shows how weak their devisions are. And I am sorry, but with both USC and LSU loosing 2 games, the point still stands, WE LOST IN TRIPLE OVERTIME. "Omg you lost to Arkansas and Tennessee" Um, didn't both Arkansas and Tennessee go to bowls? Being the Cotton and Outback (? Not sure).

USC lost to Stanford, at home, not even in overtime, it was a straight loss, then they lost to Oregon, which was also, a straight loss.

And seriously, a win is a win :roll:

Granted OSU has a great defense, so the game won't be a blowout. But the fact still stands, LSU has the advantage, and will win. The only way I even see OSU standing a chance is if they keep it close, and pull it into triple overtime.

24-21 -> LSU

Nuff said :roll:

It's not Georgia's fault BCS fu*ked up. IT just proves my point that Georgia should have at least played a stronger team than Hawaii if not go to the championship.

You just said a win is a win. Therefore, a loss is a loss. You cant go saying that LSU lost in OT and consider that a valid point. IN your own words, a loss is a loss.

God I wish Georgia had a shot at LSU.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!