LSU-Ohio State

ugafan_2009

Even though I still believe that Georgia should be there (considering they killed Hawaii and all), LSU will win. They are just way to fast for Ohio State to win.

Georgia did not win their division, let alone their conference...end of story. Even though they have a strong conference, if they're not the strongest one from it..then they don't belong there.

just the luck of the draw between which conference you're from i suppose.

Except for the fact that LSU and Georgia had the same records. Looking at it statistically, Georgia STILL should have gone because their losses were over 6 weeks ago whilst LSU's were fairly recent. Yeah, that's why mizzou went back. Furthermore, LSU lost to unranked teams!

Georgia proved they should be there by DESTROYING Hawaii, believe me I was there. Still, we should have at least played USC or something :cry:.

Oh yeah and OSU had a soft schedule... <.<

All that being said:

LSU: 31

OSU: 21

Lol? From what I saw it didn't take much to DESTROY Hawaii. They were overrated and severely mismatched. Sure they went undefeated, but that just shows how weak their devisions are. And I am sorry, but with both USC and LSU loosing 2 games, the point still stands, WE LOST IN TRIPLE OVERTIME. "Omg you lost to Arkansas and Tennessee" Um, didn't both Arkansas and Tennessee go to bowls? Being the Cotton and Outback (? Not sure).

USC lost to Stanford, at home, not even in overtime, it was a straight loss, then they lost to Oregon, which was also, a straight loss.

And seriously, a win is a win :roll:

Granted OSU has a great defense, so the game won't be a blowout. But the fact still stands, LSU has the advantage, and will win. The only way I even see OSU standing a chance is if they keep it close, and pull it into triple overtime.

24-21 -> LSU

Nuff said :roll:

It's not Georgia's fault BCS fu*ked up. IT just proves my point that Georgia should have at least played a stronger team than Hawaii if not go to the championship.

You just said a win is a win. Therefore, a loss is a loss. You cant go saying that LSU lost in OT and consider that a valid point. IN your own words, a loss is a loss.

God I wish Georgia had a shot at LSU.

You can compare both, and when comparing OSU and LSU, our losses were closer. I would have liked to see a better matched game, but what do you know, BCS is messed up. But teams have to man up and deal with it. Its obvious that all of the networks (aside from local) are going with the buckeyes (big 10, redemption, blah blah).

I honestly wished the game was Georgia and LSU, it would have been a great game (especially if our Beast defender was in good health <3: )

USC should have not gotten into the nationals, Standford then Oregon? No thanks.

Oh well, enough bickering, its 30 minutes until kickoff and I have to prepare.

GO LSU

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

How about 24 unanswered by LSU!! Wow.

So far, I've loved LSU's play calling. Using the Tight Ends to move down the field.

Ohio State on the other hand is starting to look like the Bengals.

Deep pass on 1st down- incomplete

Run on 2nd down - get 2 yards

Pass on 3rd down because it's 3rd and 8.

Every time they get the ball it seems. They need to run the ball more on 1st down with their RB getting decent yardage most of the time. Horrible play calling. :shame:

LSU has the momentum right now. We'll see who can finish.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

The better team wins LSU. Didn't surprised me at all even when Ohio State jumped in front at the beginning. I was right too two touchdowns or more :mrgreen:. Can't wait to go to school tomorrow and make fun of the Ohio State fans. Hopefully my friend brings his Ohio State jersey tomorrow so I can wear it and be the only one wearing it (OH IO). I'm such a deviant :twisted:.

X_defenders.png

X_defenders.png

I'm glad the Buckeyes lost. :P

Side note - anyone know the name of that song playing right at the end in some other language like latin? Whenever I hear it I have no idea how to find what it's called, and it's killing me.

Go USC.

Not taking anything away from the Tigers, and I'm a Cal fan, but I really do think USC should have gone to the BCS Championship. They have enough Rose Bowls under their belt.

again with this

STANFORD!

The thing about the Stanford game is that it was fairly early in the season.

LSU's loss to Arkansas in the second-to-last game of the season :? It's much easier to make a comeback to the BCS Title Game when you have your loss early in the season. I've gotta give it to Matt Flynn though, four touchdowns is very impressive.

I'm glad the Buckeyes lost. :P

Side note - anyone know the name of that song playing right at the end in some other language like latin? Whenever I hear it I have no idea how to find what it's called, and it's killing me.

The song's called Time To Say Goodbye, by Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli.

Even though I still believe that Georgia should be there (considering they killed Hawaii and all), LSU will win. They are just way to fast for Ohio State to win.

Georgia did not win their division, let alone their conference...end of story. Even though they have a strong conference, if they're not the strongest one from it..then they don't belong there.

just the luck of the draw between which conference you're from i suppose.

Except for the fact that LSU and Georgia had the same records. Looking at it statistically, Georgia STILL should have gone because their losses were over 6 weeks ago whilst LSU's were fairly recent. Yeah, that's why mizzou went back. Furthermore, LSU lost to unranked teams!

Georgia proved they should be there by DESTROYING Hawaii, believe me I was there. Still, we should have at least played USC or something :cry:.

Oh yeah and OSU had a soft schedule... <.<

All that being said:

LSU: 31

OSU: 21

Lol? From what I saw it didn't take much to DESTROY Hawaii. They were overrated and severely mismatched. Sure they went undefeated, but that just shows how weak their devisions are. And I am sorry, but with both USC and LSU loosing 2 games, the point still stands, WE LOST IN TRIPLE OVERTIME. "Omg you lost to Arkansas and Tennessee" Um, didn't both Arkansas and Tennessee go to bowls? Being the Cotton and Outback (? Not sure).

USC lost to Stanford, at home, not even in overtime, it was a straight loss, then they lost to Oregon, which was also, a straight loss.

And seriously, a win is a win :roll:

Granted OSU has a great defense, so the game won't be a blowout. But the fact still stands, LSU has the advantage, and will win. The only way I even see OSU standing a chance is if they keep it close, and pull it into triple overtime.

24-21 -> LSU

Nuff said :roll:

I love ya and all aquq, but you really don't seem like you're that big of a fan. You lost to Arkansas and KENTUCKY who went to the Gaylord Hotels Music City bowl.

To be honest, we had the same number of conference loses. You just played in the easier devision.

But if we had beaten USC or UT, we would have gone. So it's only our faults.

ESPN predicts us preseason number 1 though, so an early ranking won't keep us out next year.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

You lost to Arkansas and KENTUCKY who went to the Gaylord Hotels Music City bowl.

You lost to South Carolina who didn't even make a bowl...

Auburn is my team but I think LSU and Georgia are pretty evenly matched. It would all depend on which team was healthier and which team showed up to play that particular day between the two of them.

I think we can all agree that both those teams could beat the crud out of any Big 10 team.

I don't want to hear about unfair after what happened with Auburn in '04. Instead of attacking LSU you should be attacking the screwed up system we have that lets an undefeated SEC champion get left out of the National Championship game.

Ambassadar.png

I hate the Stanford football team (they have an excellent school system though). The reason being is because when they played Cal, they used the refs to call random flags, which was bull. Stanford had 2 flags while Cal had 13, that's bull. Then a Cardinal randomly comes up and knees a Cal player right in the stomach. They didn't get called for it at all. That was the most pathetic game of football I have ever watched.

A win is a win, but cheaters suck. Makes perfect sense.

You lost to Arkansas and KENTUCKY who went to the Gaylord Hotels Music City bowl.

Except that was like the second game...That counts when talking about the bowls.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Except that was like the second game...That counts when talking about the bowls.

So if Michigan hadn't lost any other games after their Appalachian State loss(1st or 2nd game of the season) you would say they had a right to play in the national championship game?

Ambassadar.png

Auburn is my team but I think LSU and Georgia are pretty evenly matched. It would all depend on which team was healthier and which team showed up to play that particular day between the two of them.

I think we can all agree that both those teams could beat the crud out of any Big 10 team.

I don't want to hear about unfair after what happened with Auburn in '04. Instead of attacking LSU you should be attacking the screwed up system we have that lets an undefeated SEC champion get left out of the National Championship game.

I know, that loss was horrible. I didn't mean that Kentucky was awful by putting it in caps, I was just correcting the LSU fan who thought they lost to Tennessee.

Yeah, the 04 Auburn incident was terrible.

At least the SEC is 1-2 in the polls, it sucks being so close without winning though.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png