The oldest rl player?

upthebanner

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few years ago i remember lost my girl because very serious 8 months played Silkroad (on my avatar is one from my characters picture) like i remember i had own clan :) & etc... is like result of it: http://dev.aiva.lt/games/Silkroad/now.jpg

Actually i think then all womans hate computers :) that girl was paranoic not only because i play but because i working with computer too :)

BTW: here more my own screenshots from diferent games: http://dev.aiva.lt/games/ if somebody have nothing to do :)

Ooh i played slikroad! not for long though, half of all the text was in chineeze so i bailed and retuned to rs ::' .

I'm 91 cb and have been playing since mid 2005.

It's not so rare to see someone of the age 30+ play a web based, java , pixelcounting game. Games with less pixels were made in the 80' ies, so this brings out memories to us. :thumbsup:

It's funny because my dad's 42 and he's a big FPS fan (Half-life etc), but he's always said that he can't really be bothered with any MMORPG. Probably because if he tried it for 5 mins he'd get addicted :roll: lol.

Now using account called "BillyV2" instead of this one

It's not so rare to see someone of the age 30+ play a web based, java , pixelcounting game. Games with less pixels were made in the 80' ies, so this brings out memories to us. :thumbsup:

lol...considering we grew up with Pong, asteroid, centipede, and Pac-Man, these graphics looks awesome!!

mak_1027.png

barak17 is over 50

good friend of mine

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

I'm in the mid 30s and what ?

Since i played electronic games i was prefering rpg games.

Most of what i new were single players or network (ouch) ones.

It's been a long time i got my own DSL connection and a little more i tryed some games. I never went back in RPG because of my possible addiction... and i felt on runescape.

I started slowly (not my main language), and did faster and faster. I of course went into skilling since i can't be a young and rapid fighter (i tried poolry). My mind is way stronger at skilling. Now with 83 average in all skills, i'm at this point i can finally do whatever i want to...

Oh baby light the dark side...