Sign in to follow this  
gtacrackhead

price of yews

Most likely the market was flooded with yews as bot activity is shutting down. All prices should be getting back to normal in a month or two as long as sumonning doesn't change much.

I'd assume because after bots left, the price rose incrementaly up to around 440. Then everyone realized this and started cutting yews. This increased the supply of yews, so the price dropped. Or Jagex is screwing with the prices again. What are they at now anyways?

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I'd assume because after bots left, the price rose incrementaly up to around 440. Then everyone realized this and started cutting yews. This increased the supply of yews, so the price dropped. Or Jagex is screwing with the prices again. What are they at now anyways?

440! Good god.

I used to sell yews but myself, but 44o is not right.

Bring back Yews @ 300, Bstring @ 100 and Ess @ 100. :P

I think that the extremely restricted price range has increased the length of trends. Otherwise, this probably would have been over a week ago. Now trends are trivially easy to predict, and last forever.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

God Dammit! They are 340-385 GP each now... Just yesterday they were 410-420 GP each. Just lost over 20% profit. :wall: I guess I'll have to find another way of making $$$ in F2P.

Alex_Lei1993.png

the new trade update made yew longs less desirable. This lowered the need for yews and dropped the price.

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP