Today...

Leoo

In no order

Play computer

play ps2

read

sleep

watch t.v. (perticularly bleach and death note)

go see a movie (30 days of night)

eat dinner

put in my eye drops (for my pink eye)

go to bed for the night

sounds like a fun evening.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the doctors to get my brother's test results back.

He has polychondritis again, it's come back :cry: last time it nearly killed him within 3 weeks :cry:

He's been given steroids to fight it off but I'm really scared.

He was the 2nd youngest person (in Australia) to be diagnosed with it.

Last time it nearly made him blind and almost shut his heart down. He was in a wheel chair for months and had to re-learn how to walk again with a walking frame. It destroyed all of his limbs and now can't do simple things like use a knife and fork properly.

Hey I'm really sorry to hear that, best wishes for all of you and I hope his road to recovery is as short and painless as possible.

6th form

Revised

-.-

Snap. Stats on tuesday and economics on thursday. Ah well, shouldn't be too bad. Looking forward to getting back to normal school routine. I'll probably go to the gym later as well.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Woke up at 10am.

Went to shop to get something for breakfast (Parents decided we didn't need cereal when they done the food shopping, although the cuboard is bare...)

Played X box for a while.

Done homework/revised.

Ate some haribo.

Going to cinema later...

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Yesterday I got a new alarm clock. Today I woke up to it. I had neevr heard it before this morning, and I just didn't expect it. It was this incredibly loud, louder than any alarm clock I;ve ever had before, series of random bleeps and whistles, accompanied by flashing lights. Scared the bejeezus out of me, and woke up literally every one else in the house (except my dad, who was awake already). I'm afraid to go to bed tonight.... :ohnoes: Jk, but it was pretty freaky.

The rest of my day was pretty blah. Oh, but there was a 30 minute snowstorm, coming down very very heavy, then melted less than hour later. <.< . Pretty intense. Then air rifle practice, came home, had dinner, typed this.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Today was a pretty damn full day. At 1AM this morning one of my flat mates came back and decided we should go spend her tips from work at a shop pretty close to us. We (well, she) spent 70 pounds, which is equal to like 130 dollars? On absolute rubbish. We stayed up playing pool and watching a film and all that jazzz until about 5ish.

I had to then get up at 9AM for a 10AM lecture in ethics. So I attended, then afterwards I got some coursework back for it for which I achieved a first, which is the top band of mark. Then I went to hand in more coursework this time it was for European Politics. I went home from 12 until 2PM when I came in again and went to another lecture on Electoral Systems and how they differentiate. Then to another lecture on the European Court of Justice, then another seminar on the European Parliament. So I finished about 5 and managed to piss off my friend who I am living with next year for not allowing for her pro-discrimination crap about how she should get the room in the house we both want because she is female. Anyway, so I went home and got something to eat, watched some television and then went to the Library to get some more books out to study for next weeks work on the Attlee government in Britain (1945-51). Then I read Crime and Punishment for awhile and decided it was getting to heavy so I am now watching The Office (UK version of course) and typing this jazz. Also I am eating a bag of salad since my days have been so rushed achieving a balanced diet has been quite the task, oh and IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m listening to the Beach Boys. ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s now 11:30PM, well thats a day in the life...

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I Am Legend the book, sucked anus.

not going to lie.

To put it bluntly, I also think most sci-fi (like Isaac Asimov stories) are best enjoyed as a movie than a rather nerdy book :lol: (Yes I know IAL isn't by him, just reminded me of I, Robot since Will Smith is in that as well)

Yesterday:

Got woken up at about 9. Laid in bed for about an hour, then finally got up to have a shower. At 11:30 I started walking to get downtown. I bought a present for one of my friends that's turning 18 (I bought him a cap gun, haha.) then I met up with one of my friends that I hadn't seen for a while. We walked back to my house and talked for a bit. It was cool, but it would've been nicer if she could've stayed a bit longer.

Then I did some violin practice, and went back onto the computer. Got picked up by some friends at 6:15 to watch I Am Legend. Line was way too huge, so we missed the first few minutes. It was an alright movie. After that, I got dropped home, ate dinner, and sat on the computer 'till about 1, when I went to bed.

Today:

Got woken up at 9, again. Stayed in bed until about 10:45. Couldn't be stuffed having a shower. I plan on just staying on the computer, watching TV, and doing some music practice. I think I have to do some vacuuming as well.. Woe is me.

Cool.

Woke up at 5:30, went out for the bus and waited for 30 minutes because it came later than usual, on the coldest day of the season (10 degrees F, or lower). Got to school realized that I had left my play script at home. School provided lunch made me sick to my stomach. Puked in class. Went to play practice and got yelled at by the director for "not focusing" even though I was sick. Not a fun day so far.

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

I Am Legend the book, sucked anus.

not going to lie.

To put it bluntly, I also think most sci-fi (like Isaac Asimov stories) are best enjoyed as a movie than a rather nerdy book :lol: (Yes I know IAL isn't by him, just reminded me of I, Robot since Will Smith is in that as well)

To put it bluntly that's a load of bull doo doo. If you've ever read Asimov, you'll find it is sooo much deeper than first impressions. As for I Robot, the only two things that that movie shared with the Asimov book (which is a collection of short stories, not a novel) are the name and three rules of robotics, they even smashed that under there foot in the process of destroying a fantastic author's work to make a high budget special effects film

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

My week has been based around some form of the same seven events, with a couple of extras tossed in. Today it was in this order:

Awake at 6.

Shower, eat, drive to work.

Work at 7.

Lunch with my grandma and cousin at 2.

Worked out.

Other job at 4:30.

Dinner at 7.

Sleep at 10.

Yesterday it was:

Awake at 6.

Shower, eat, drive to work.

Work at 7.

Other job at 2.

Worked out at 6.

Dinner at 7.

Sleep at 10.

I literally don't stop moving until about 7:30 on any given night, and get around 2 hours of relax time. Class starts next week, somehow I'm going to have to fit that in.

peterstretchfn5.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Today was a pretty normal boring school day and right now I've got too much work to do, yesterday I was recovering from a hangover from an amazing party the night before.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )