New Robes?

Georgelemmons

Already confirmed by JaGEx.. your combat will change. So max combat in F2P will still be 126.

Confirmed? Show me the screeny or the QFC please... :-s

"It's my favourite members' skill that I've helped to release," says Mod Mark

^ From Development Diary ^

He meant the bit about where if you go on a f2p world when calculating your combat level summoning will be ignored...

Ack uh sorry, but anyway paul said that I believe, It isn't 100% confirmed though since there hasn't been any official announcements about it.

Some way north-west of Sophanem, there is a bit of a buzz in the quiet town of Taverley. For one, Guthix has seen fit to give his loyal subjects some crisp new robes, and their rocky buildings a bit of a wax.

Yes, I remember reading that one. I wonder how these robes will look like...

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

The newer robes that are being stuck on NPC's look immensly better than what they were when they were first added, but we seem to be unfortunately stuck with only the old Robes

It's the same story with every type of clothing NPCs get, they all look far better and are much more detailed than any of the rubbish we get. It's only just starting to get better with stuff like the Bandos Plate, but RS is still seriously lacking with the equippable items.

All armour from Bronze to Rune is identical except for colour, as is all Trimmed and Guilded armour and Dragon (except for Full Helm) just adds some [bleep]es. Crystal looks unique, but has been abandoned and 3rd Age is so rare and expensive that virtually nobody has it. Boots and gloves also virtually all look identical except for colour.

For an example, just look at Commander Zilyana, the Vyrewatch and the Lumbridge tutors off the top of my head. They all have very unique armour/clothing, they all basically have the same "Human" frame, so why is we don't get anything fancy like that? I mean, I'd love to have that blue coat that the Lumbridge Guide wears.

blazesigbq9.jpg

guys, look at the summoning wallpaper with the wolf that looks white and light blue! there is a guy with cool looking robes in that! new summoning robes? new guthix robes?

I think your right, and also take a look at the stone pillars beside him, i would bet money that is a summoning obelisk.

cool_sig1.jpg

guys, look at the summoning wallpaper with the wolf that looks white and light blue! there is a guy with cool looking robes in that! new summoning robes? new guthix robes?

If only I woke up sooner! I've also been speculating this :thumbsup:

Dark_Jab.png

What are you talking about, wallettheif?

126 combat + 99 Summoning = 138 Combat. Members.

126 combat - 99 Summoning = 126 Combat. Members on a F2P world.

When going to a F2P world, a 138 character will have his 99 Summoning negated for the duration he is on there, making him 126 Combat, the same as any other 126 combat F2Per.

Any members with Summoning levels will act as if they don't have those Summoning levels in a F2P world, so that the F2Pers don't get the advantage over them in combat.

Get it?

i believe a 120 can still obtain 126 or a bit higher through 99 summoning. problem is, when he goes to the f2p world is he a 126 or a 120? if he was a 126 it would be unfair because he'd fight other 126s even though not all of his stats are maxed.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

When going to a F2P world, a 138 character will have his 99 Summoning negated for the duration he is on there, making him 126 Combat, the same as any other 126 combat F2Per.

Any members with Summoning levels will act as if they don't have those Summoning levels in a F2P world, so that the F2Pers don't get the advantage over them in combat.

Get it?

i believe a 120 can still obtain 126 or a bit higher through 99 summoning. problem is, when he goes to the f2p world is he a 126 or a 120? if he was a 126 it would be unfair because he'd fight other 126s even though not all of his stats are maxed.

He'd be 120.

It's not hard to understand, when you log onto a F2P world, summoning won't be used to calculate your combat skill.

Just like members items are marked as members items when you're on a F2P server.

I think that it might still affect your combat even in nonmembers, but it won't give any penalties. Maybe you will get a separate level guage to show nonmembers level, but nonmembers would still be able to see that you were 138. Look at agility, it still affects you while you are in nonmembers, so I don;t think they'd take something like your combat level away when you go nonmembers.

It'd be pointless to give f2pers the ability to see your "true" combat level if it didn't matter anyway. Not to mention it would only confuse things to have some people running around with a cb that shows and another one you have to check yourself.

And you'd never know if the person you're supposed to kill in BH is truly close to your level or not without physically checking, that alone doesn't make sense.

Sure there's a whole bunch of solutions to get around those, but it's all really 8 times easier if you just don't count summon towards cb in f2p worlds.

The combat calculation actually really sounds great. I can still get my old goal of 99 HP, Range, Strength, Mage at 99 combat (as far as F2P can see), and even throw in 99 Summon. Of course it will be 111cb on members, but that's fine. ::'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I start my new full time job next week :( summoning is going to be very slow for me, cry cry :uhh:

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Some way north-west of Sophanem, there is a bit of a buzz in the quiet town of Taverley. For one, Guthix has seen fit to give his loyal subjects some crisp new robes, and their rocky buildings a bit of a wax.

Thx :)

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

The new robes? Aren't these it..? :-s

[hide=Guthix Robes?]robesll1.jpg[/hide]

could be :-k

but seing as we only can get basic robes. i say its the npc that starts the quest :wink:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

could be :-k

but seing as we only can get basic robes. i say its the npc that starts the quest :wink:

From another thread:

tarncj2.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=718643

icecube7.jpeg

Actually, thats a drawing of some wizard... I think it was in that summoning facts thread. :-k Im gunna see if i can find it..

Edit: lmao... i didnt even see your post...

--------------------------------------------------

While looking through at the wallpaper, I just noticed something! The picture of the man, guess who he looks like.

tarncj2.png

For those of you who do not know, that man is Tarn Razolor. A necromancer who dwells beneath the Haunted Mine in The Lair of Tarn Razorlor (who woulda guessed he'd be there, eh?)

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Actually, thats a drawing of some wizard... I think it was in that summoning facts thread. :-k Im gunna see if i can find it..

Edit: lmao... i didnt even see your post...

--------------------------------------------------

While looking through at the wallpaper, I just noticed something! The picture of the man, guess who he looks like.

tarncj2.png

For those of you who do not know, that man is Tarn Razolor. A necromancer who dwells beneath the Haunted Mine in The Lair of Tarn Razorlor (who woulda guessed he'd be there, eh?)

fits with the tarn book talks about him being close to do sommoning. i odnt think we seen the last to him :wink:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Get it?

So how did you draw that conclusion?

soulthresher.png

Get it?

So how did you draw that conclusion?

I think a Staff member said it in the RSOF.

icecube7.jpeg