What is up with rs dating?????

CamSlam5

What is up with rs dating its so annoying i mean the girls just like it because they get free stuff and guys just lose stuff plus you'll probally never see them ever in person so comon what is up with it!? :wall:

noob is not a level, it is an attitude

For Gods' sake, why you give a damn what they do with themselves online? If they're bugging you, they can be ignored; if they're bugging someone you know, they can be reported and ignored.

Who cares, honestly? It's their life, let them live it however they damn well please.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Er, I don't personally agree with it, and it's potentially dangerous.

Runescape does have a rule against standing asking "looking for gf/bf" but there isn't a rule against having them in itself.

Of course, most of the time it's just some boy trying to get free stuffs.

madmax_410.png

madmax_410.png

For Gods' sake, why you give a damn what they do with themselves online? If they're bugging you, they can be ignored; if they're bugging someone you know, they can be reported and ignored.

Who cares, honestly? It's their life, let them live it however they damn well please.

oh comon these people have no life comon leave online dating to e-harmony

oh comon these people have no life comon leave online dating to e-harmony

Wait a second. Who the hell are you to tell someone else that they have no life?

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Ok, they have a tv show about 40 year olds molesting children on-line. Isn't this seem kind of weird to you? Why would you want to "date" someone online you don't know, especially on a game, for all these people could not even be of the gender they say they are. Enjoy your "girlfriend" when in reality, they may actually be your boyfriend.

It USED to be a problem until it became a reportable offence. My char is a girl, so on MANY occasions ive got free stuff. The best being an obby cape. :-w From just mild conversation. Stupid tradeing update. :evil:

Er, I don't personally agree with it, and it's potentially dangerous.

Runescape does have a rule against standing asking "looking for gf/bf" but there isn't a rule against having them in itself.

Of course, most of the time it's just some boy trying to get free stuffs.

Very rarely you will also find people who have a real life relationship. I know of a coupke like that and while I admit I think its sort of weird, I have no issue with poeple doing this. And there is no rule forbiding in game relationships, only against asking for one.

RS dating is stupid. RS dating is stupid. RS dating is stupid. RS dating is stupid.

Do I make myself clear?

If you really want a date, head to Club Penguin! Half of their names have "emo" in them and it is a little kids game, but you can get a date for sure.. Not that I've tried, just that I've played it. Most pointless game ever unless you want to date little kids or tweens possibly.

But Club Penguin dating is stupid. The whole game is stupid.

Oh and RS dating is stupid too.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

okay im just gonna put this out there but look I play runescape to play runescape not try to find girls i mean if ur actuall girlfriend is a player by all means i dont care wht u do but getting a girlfriend on a MMORPG is just wierd people just want to get free stuff and you're probally never gonna actually meet this person so i belive rs dating is dumb

Just admire as they fail at their desperate attempt to pick up due to their complete inability to do so IRL. It's pathetic, it's sad and that is the true definition of a no-lifer.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

its just there attempt at getting stuff from people one person said wanna be my bf and i said sure as a joke to see what they would do, the next day they asked if i would buy em a sara pl8 lol

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png