We can already summon karamthulhu

vava54own

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame they took it down..and even bigger shame theyre getting the vids removed from youtube.....

But if this code is there, and WASN'T an easter-egg and was an actual mistake...I wonder if this means that when we die with the required items to summon something, the creature is "born" and just wanders around aimlessly...or do you think with some monsters it will fight the thing that killed you ?? Maybe one might even bless your gravestone, or atleast repair it ?

Makes you wonder dunnit :?:

Probably if you die with the creature in your inventory, it's set free.

Actually, it might work more like a cat... when you drop a cat, that's when it follows you... when you die, you drop the squid so it works as if being dropped to be used like a cat?

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Shame they took it down..and even bigger shame theyre getting the vids removed from youtube.....

But if this code is there, and WASN'T an easter-egg and was an actual mistake...I wonder if this means that when we die with the required items to summon something, the creature is "born" and just wanders around aimlessly...or do you think with some monsters it will fight the thing that killed you ?? Maybe one might even bless your gravestone, or atleast repair it ?

Makes you wonder dunnit :?:

Probably if you die with the creature in your inventory, it's set free.

Actually, it might work more like a cat... when you drop a cat, that's when it follows you... when you die, you drop the squid so it works as if being dropped to be used like a cat?

True, but I assumed that when you summon creatures, that's when they come out of the pouches, not just dropping them.

icecube7.jpeg