The Worst Song Ever

Yes_Its_Ross

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I get Money" -Fifty Cent.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

In before Soulja Boy.

It's gotta be, "Big Girls Don't Cry" or something like that. I hate it.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

"My Boobs Are OK"-Lene Alexandra

Sure..I've watched the MV more than 50 times...but the song is just poorly put together; it annoyingly gets stuck in your head...

MV Link: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=44f7BewqNqA

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

"Crank Dat" - By Soulja Boy.

that and "beautiful girl" or what ever by that one fat guy

haha

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Soulja boy gets points from me for making everyone hate him. :lol:

I don't know, the song is kind of funny. Anyways, worst song? I don't have a name but it'd probably have to be some black metal atempt by some basement/garage band that sucks. Honestly, I've heard some of this stuff these guys try to call 'music'. I mean, it's tough enough already to make black metal good and listenable, but when you put a bunch of untalented goth kids together it does not work out when you can't even make out what is what.

Even as bad as most popular songs are they are at least listenable, like if I'm riding with someone else in the car and they have the radio on or something. But shoddy underground atempts at being 'tru' metal is easily the worst kind of music, ever.

Anything by

2pac

50 Cent

Leona Lewis

Fergie

Black Eyed peas

Shaun Kingston

Dj's

Dear God Sycosis, my urge to flame you grows every time I see you post.

You only said 2Pac for shock value. I don't even need to go over why songs like "Dear Mama", "Keep Ya Head Up", "Me Against the World", etc. instantly debunk your shock claim.

50 Cent made some good songs before he went to a major label with the Aftermath-Shady joint venture, but eh fell off now.

I don't know who Leona Lewis is.

Fergie's made good songs, just because you heard London Bridge or something doesn't make her a bad artist. You're just ignorant.

Black Eyed Peas is the same as Fergie, just replace London Bridge with My Humps.

Shawn Kingston made Colors 2007, a great song. Not exactly the guy I would choose to represent the Reggae of the new generation, but whatever.

DJ's don't rap songs, they eveither play them for the people or scream over them (i.e DJ Kayslay, Khaled, Big Mike, etc.).

Sycosis' ignorance fails yet again.

....Anyway, the worst song ever in my view is not Crank Dat, but Booty Meat, by Soulja Boy.

Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl

..and I also strongly dislike anything by 50 Cent (hot as a tea kettle? Anyone can think of a better simile than that..) and Soulja Boy.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog