What shows should/shouldn't have been cancelled/ended?

King_Royale

Yes The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy are in its last episodes

Its last new episode was the spider movie i beleive.

Cartoon network cancelled three long-running shows in the last few months:

KND (Last episode sometime this month)

Grim

Ed Edd and Eddy (Longest running cartoon on cartoon network ever)

]

One show that I really don't want to see cancelled is Journeyman...if the writer's strike goes on longer there's a chance it might come back for antoher season, so I've kinda got mixed feelings on the strike. I don't think many of the shows I watch will be affected by it (though someone said something about Prison Break...what's going on there?), other than being put on late.

Shows that shouldn't have been cancelled...Firefly's probably the one that I would most want to see come back. That show was excellent. And lucky for us that Family Guy's cancellation didn't turn out to be permanent.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

Friends

Home Movies

Ed Edd and Eddy

Kids Next Door

Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy

Whatever Happened to Robot Jones?

Courage The Cowardly Dog

Every Single Scooby Doo (except for the new ones)

Dexter's Laboratory

Powerpuff Girls

Cow and Chicken

I Am Weasel

Johnny Bravo

Mike, Lu & Og

Samurai Jack

Sheep in the Big City

Time Squad

Squirrel Boy

Duck Dodgers

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâáMucha Lucha!

Rockos Modern Life

Rugrats

Ahhh! Real Monsters!

Hey Arnold

The Angry Beavers

Catdog

Doug

Invader Zim

KaBlam!

The Ren and Stimpy Show

Rocket Power

The Flintstones

Space Ghost

Looney Tunes

Futurama

ARE ALL GONE!

Thats 35 and I don't even need to go on. I feel sorry for this generation's kids. We grew up with this... they are growing up with bull****.

You are a legend! we where talking about this at college recently, we grew up with some legendary shows, i.e. Dexters labatory, cow chicken, catdog, you even put doug! legend! hah good times.

I looked at cartoon network not so long ago when my little brother was watching it, he watching something about imaginary friends?! wth lmao. They sure don't make em like they used too.

I want to ride that!!!

That's what she said yesterday :P

Shouldn't Have Been Cancelled;

Futurama they've just released Bender's Score, a feature length movie and theyre' making a few more

Firefly one of my favourite sci-fi series. Fox messed it up by showing it in the wrong order, at different times of the day and on different channels... it didn't stand a chance.

Friends my favourite sitcom of all time, but I think 10 seasons was enough and was the right time to finish it.

Space Above & Beyond another of my fav' sci-fi shows

Deserve Immediate Cancellation and all participants shot... just in case.

Big Brother the absolute worst show ever created... utter crap of the lowest order

X-Factor SSDD

Pretty much all reality shows there's so many of them infesting our screens these days, i can't be bothered mentioning them lol

Harrington.gif

I live in UK and there were a few programmes that I really loved that didn't have more than 2 series.

Life On Mars was my all time favourite show, ever. Police show about a modern policeman that gets in a car crash, ends up in a coma but goes back in time to 1973. It was amazing, but I sort of understood why it couldn't keep going on. They're making a spin off set in the 80s with a few of the same characters... but it just won't be the same!

Green Wing should have kept going. It was a really crazy hospital comedy with loads of wacky characters... man, it was absolutely mental. Loads of people said it never lived up to Scrubs... but I loved it cos it was so mental! and then there was Mac...

Look Around You was on a few years ago on the BBC, it only ran for 6 episodes and nobody ever heard from it again. I don't even know if anyone would remember it but it was basically a modern spoof of those "tomorrows world" type programmes, set in the 1970s. And it was amazing.

Along the coast road, by the headland

The early lights of winter glow.

Ill pour a cup to you my darling.

Raise it up --- say cheerio.

Everybody loves Raymond

Futurama

Tbh^ :)

Whatcha think?

Wow I was going to say Futurama, but you're right, Everybody Loves Raymond was awesome and needs to continue. I also agree that Seinfeld didn't need to stop. Also, Ren and Stimpy. (I'm sure someone said that but I didn't read all the posts)

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Wow I was going to say Futurama, but you're right, Everybody Loves Raymond was awesome and needs to continue. I also agree that Seinfeld didn't need to stop. Also, Ren and Stimpy. (I'm sure someone said that but I didn't read all the posts)

Everybody Loves Raymond = Cancelled because "Frank" was dying.

He's dead now :( Has been for a while

quickmariork3.jpg

Freakazoid, Animaniacs, and Pinky and the Brain.

Its really funny how much you think some cartoons are stupid until they end and you see whats replacing them...

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

• 5 weeks later...
The Drew Carey Show. One my all-time favorites, perhaps the funniest show I have ever watched.

holy crap! You just reminded me of that show!

What a great program, I miss it.

What's Drew Carey doing now, anyways?

Coincidentally, I just found it on a random channel last week, hooray!

Nowadays he's on The Price is Right and The Power of Ten. I actually heard him on the radio once- I was driving back home from my grandparents' house, about 2 in the morning, and this local radio station ahs this guy on talking about Power of 10 (day or so before it aired). I knew the voice, and it took me a minute- actually, until they called him Drew- to realize it was Drew Carey on the radio :lol: Then they asked him about going on Price is Right. Pretty cool, though odd he was on that early.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif