Halo!!!

kyle99

probly your best one, but. Needs to be blended more IMO and i also (this is IMO) dont like it as much cause its Halo. Halo is overrated, and people are TO crazy about it

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

wow, that looks really, really nice. goodob, nice blending and good placing of the render

9/10

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

probly your best one, but. Needs to be blended more IMO and i also (this is IMO) dont like it as much cause its Halo. Halo is overrated, and people are TO crazy about it

Do you know how popular Halo 3 multiplayer is? You know how good the reviews were for it? :P

Anyway, yaff really likes to point out a poorly-blended render, but in this case I am going to strongly recommend not changing anything. it's rendered fine. It looks awesome kyle. :)

Text is too big and distracts the focal. The render seems just to be beveled, and thats it. Not blended. Blurring sides isn't really blending.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

As much as I hate the 'blend the render!' comments that come up in every single topic here, without fail, this time I actually have to agree. The blur works reasonably tell on his helmet and shoulder, bu the arms and guns just look really bad. You can tell that they weren't cut out completely, and the previous color scheme contrasts badly with the green.

Otherwise it is pretty good.

p2gq.jpg