Achievement Diaries: More coming soon...

Zierro

If you look on your Achievement Diary list, it still says "More coming soon".

We already have diaries for the Karamja and Varrock regions.

So what other areas do you think we'll get diaries for? :D

I think we will get one for the Camelot/Catherby area next since it's such a popular place.

List of possible new diary areas mentioned so far:

-Camelot

-Relekka <-- 10 people wanted this so far!

-Ardougne

-Falador

-Lumbridge

-Keldagrim

-Canafis

-Al Kharid

-Wilderness <-- Questionable but it could happen :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Relekka/Waterbirth hopefully, we should have had it instead of Varrock in my opinion.
actually it would be seers village/relekka/waterbirth but I want that one especily because I can do everything in seers.

Relekka/Waterbirth hopefully, we should have had it instead of Varrock in my opinion.

Haha I'd like to see a task where you have to kill DK after drinking three kegs of Fremennik beer. :wink:

Jagex said the next Achievement diary to be released would revolve around a piece of content which is still in development.

Taverly/catherby diary???? :pray: :pray: :pray:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Honestly, after completing both diaries, I spend ALOT of time in Varrock now. With the cooking bank, faster smithing, tree patch, and GE all so close by, I'd guess 40% of my online time is spent in Varrock. Before the diary, I was only here when passing through for a clue or something...

Honestly, after completing both diaries, I spend ALOT of time in Varrock now. With the cooking bank, faster smithing, tree patch, and GE all so close by, I'd guess 40% of my online time is spent in Varrock. Before the diary, I was only here when passing through for a clue or something...

Yeah I think they were both well worth doing. I love using those gloves for Slayer. <3: Plus I love how close the furnace is in Edgeville. <3:<3:

I'm hoping the next one is Rellekka as well (as I believe nearly ALL tipiters do)...

But the hardest task will probably to kill each of the three daggonath kings, and mine a runite ore from that island near Neitiznot...

The rewards could be interesting though... Finally a teleport to Rellekka other then lyres?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I'm hoping the next one is Rellekka as well (as I believe nearly ALL tipiters do)...

But the hardest task will probably to kill each of the three daggonath kings, and mine a runite ore from that island near Neitiznot...

The rewards could be interesting though... Finally a teleport to Rellekka other then lyres?

Im not really to keen on a rellika diary. I'd much prefer an ardougne/khazard area diary or one based in the gnome stronghold.

p.s try moving your house to relika, works perfect for a tele there.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I was going to write hopefully rellekka not because I like the area.. but because hopefully the hardest reward would offer a different teleport than that stupid lyre thats keeps needing recharging. Or atleast allow you to have ALOT more charges for it. The teleport isnt exactly near the place u need to recharge it if your heading in the oposite direction.. Might aswell just walk there half the time and save yourself the hassle of using up inventory space.

I personally prefer keldagrim for the exact same reasons as rellekka though. Its even harder to get there.. and its quiet.

Dont pressure jagex into releasing a new achievement diary though. They are very tedius.. only the rewards are worth doing them. Worse than quests but the rewards are actually usefull.

Jagex said the next Achievement diary to be released would revolve around a piece of content which is still in development.

I'm thinking either the Elven city or the island from the varrok museum. Both would be considered places less traveled too because of the quest and skill requirements to get to each.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png