omfg i think i broke my wrist

Wallettheif

I think he'll never read this. LAWL. Or at least not while he's still in the described dillemna.

I would have said wait and tell your parents, if it really is broken, they won't be PO-ed, if it's just sprained, they'll help you out.

Anyway, unless the bone is like, sticking out, ER probably isn't a very rational option. But I know that you just want to get out of pain when you're in it, especially when it's something crucial like your wrist.

Remember: Pain = Loss of Reasoning. Just regain your wits and you'll be fine.

Calvin.jpg

I've broken my wrist before, and trust me, you'll know. If you can stand it and are even thinking about putting it off, it's not broken.

That's generalizing way too much. I've broken my shoulder, I could move it, and I had limited, but constant pain. I didn't think it was broken, but by the sixth day of pain, I decided it needed to be checked out, two hours later I had a cast and a sling.

Pain tolerance varies, even if it's in select areas, as I broke my arm, and it hurt like heck, but my shoulder didn't and it was just a bit more than a hairline fracture. :-#

Lol. this is funier than that one time some in Rs asked me to call 911 for them because he did not want to use his phone because that means hell have to get off RS :lol:

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Can you move it? Does it hurt to put pressure on it? Can you wiggle your fingers?

You should go to the hospital anyway. Sounds as though you seriously injured it. Even if it isn't broken, it could be sprained and needs medical attention. Your parents aren't going to get mad. :?

3898000bYVcx.png

I've broken my wrist before, and trust me, you'll know. If you can stand it and are even thinking about putting it off, it's not broken.

Not always. I've broken both of my wrists, on different occasions. It didn't hurt that much, it only hurt when I tried to move my wrist too much.

~Apply pressure, ice it, and raise it. If the swelling doesn't go down, just tell your parents. The ER isn't really needed for something like that, though. Just go see a radiologist (x-ray doctors) or your normal doctor.~

Our_Moon.png

I've broken my wrist 4 times (dont ask)

Jesus Christ! Get a girlfriend mate for crying out loud!

You win :XD: :lol:

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

trust me you would know if it was broken. you would probly be on here asking someone to drive you to the hospital

Yea, you would think so, right? When i broke my finger, everyone-myself included-thought it was just sprained. It was broken :wall:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

i slipped on some spilled water when i was goin to the refridgerator to get a soda and i fell on my wrist really hard and now it hurts like hell and is a little swollen im not sure if i need to go to the emergency room or something srry about the bad grammar im typing with my left hand please answer as quickly as possible my parents are gonna be po'ed

Well, I'm not a doctor or anything, but I think I know what the problem is. You're stupid. :|

Having broken one of my wrists 3 times, I have to concur with the person who broke their wrist 4 times that it's not something that you'll always immediately identify as a broken bone. The first time I broke my wrist I was out biking in my neighborhood and just thought I sprained it or something. I walked my bike back like a quarter of a mile or something to my house and I don't think it was until my parents got home that they said it was probably broken. Of course the next two times I broke it I was able to instantly identify it but if you've never broken a bone before it's something you could definitely mistake as just a minor injury.

"The only way to avoid packaging the water would be to deliver it to people's homes and places of business through some sort of amazingly intricate and complex series of reservoirs, pumping stations, pipes . . . hey, wait a second.."

Well I think by now, he'll have figured out what to do. So, wallet, what went down?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif