Enex [Complete!]

Erichermit

Lol, I'm sorry for my harshness. :( I thought you were accusing me =P *rubs head* Ow. That's going to hurt a while.

Anyway, I'm going to have screenshots of the next interface I made in a little bit. It's very similar to Metal Crafting's but is decorated a bit more and is for Wood Crafting.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Lol, I'm sorry for my harshness. :( I thought you were accusing me =P *rubs head* Ow. That's going to hurt a while.

And it's amazing why people ask why I'm so angry all the time. :| :shame:

Wood crafting, eh? Let me guess, it's for....wait for it....BOWS! Am I right? Did I win?

Need a new signature....perhaps...

@Ultimakomoto: You win! How come nobody else is posting, lol? Hey, is that [bleep]ey hammer the same as the inspirational hammer? O_o

woodcuttinggameml6.png

The Wood Crafting minigame. To do this you must perform a short miniquest for the town fletcher. You will then be allowed to cut lumber in the nearby forest, but be careful! If the forest guardians catch you in their forest, you'll have some trouble on your hands! I know this picture was featured earlier in the topic, but it goes with the explanation and the interface picture below.

You can take logs to the town fletcher to exchange for Fletching Credits, which can later be used to purchase bows from him. Credits are better to have than logs in your inventory, as the Forest Guardians will take their wood back if they catch you and you're carrying logs.

woodcraftinginterfaceeo5.png

Here is the event based interface for choosing what you would like to exchange your credits for. It's a bit more decorated than the metal crafting interface. I was given a little more room to decorate because there were less items to make.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

It's not advertising! He just show tip.iters his skill! By the way, Awesome Game! I want to Find some free online classes for making games like this one! But i'm sure online classes wouldn't teach me enough to really do anything!

Proud Ubuntu User!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. -Scott Adams

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.-Emo Phillips

My Blog!

TyrantElf.png

TyrantElf.png

@ilovetopk: if you want to make games like mine, you'll want to download this: http://tkool.jp/products/rpgxp/eng/download.html

No programming skill is necessary.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

It's not advertising! He just show tip.iters his skill! By the way, Awesome Game! I want to Find some free online classes for making games like this one! But i'm sure online classes wouldn't teach me enough to really do anything!

Where did that come from? :-s

Need a new signature....perhaps...

From the first posts where there was a little discussion about the legality of this topic. Obviously, he supports its continued existence =).

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

@Ultimakomoto: Sure, more pictures when I make some new stuff hehe >=). Right now I'm adding more special attacks to the game so I wont have screenshots for a bit.

@Brad25891: Sorry, no release date. They stress me out XD. It's close to being finished but I seem to always find new places where it could be improved and I have to spend time renovating.

@VjuliusT: At the moment it's approximatelt 150MB. I don't think it'll get much bigger than that. 170MB max.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Sorry, no new areas have been added. At the moment I'm just doing small revisions to previous areas and fixing my spelling errors D:

You'll have to wait a bit, sorry lol.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Sorry, no new areas have been added. At the moment I'm just doing small revisions to previous areas and fixing my spelling errors D:

You'll have to wait a bit, sorry lol.

Was it something I said?

@ratchet: sorry but no, all info is on this topic, and posts afterward.

@life_mage12: it was because my game was choc full of spelling errors that makes it look very un-professional? =P

@Ryderj: Idk :( Soon I hope, but I just got a Wii!

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

From all the screenies i have seen it looks awsome! :thumbsup:

I dont know what 2 say more then i really wan't 2 try it out!

*Standing ovation*

=D> =D> =D>

129-130-331-59255585 RS Forums.

@ratchet: sorry but no, all info is on this topic, and posts afterward.

@life_mage12: it was because my game was choc full of spelling errors that makes it look very un-professional? =P

@Ryderj: Idk :( Soon I hope, but I just got a Wii!

[hide=my post on the "games that really suck you in" thread]
The same thing happened to the guess the game thread. :lol: , just role with it.

Games that sucked me in were metal gear solid, god of war, Final Fantasy, runescape, Enex :mrgreen: , tales of pirates, last chaos, devil may cry, and jak and Daxter that game was so fun to play.

Hey now! Enex can't possibly have sucked you in yet before I've released it ;)

Unless you mean Enex1, in which case I don't believe you because it isnt that good.

Oh, I almost forgot. I too loved Jak and Daxer! I got every precursor orb and every power cell!

I like enex 1 thank you very much. Though there are a lot of spelling errors.

[/hide]

I'm just saying I sort of mentioned spelling errors and then all the sudden you're trying to fix them.

This game look really cool and is reminiscent of nintendo rpgs'. I'll play it when it's finished.

The internet: A place where the men are men, the women are men, and 13 year old girls are FBI agents.
looks like WoW's interface.

Were you too lazy to read 3 posts above or too stupid to comprehend it?

Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son. Who is that man?

Thanks for the compliments everyone! They keep me going! =)

Ultimakomoto: I've started mapping Shadow Realm now. I can get you a screenshot of that after a bit of progress =P

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Well I don't necessarily have to map it in order. I'm considering not adding it in though.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg