Enex [Complete!]

Erichermit

Bugtesting is remarkably slow... I'm going to recruit a couple more people. Most people who have start have simple stopped replying, or haven't even started playing it yet >.< I'm worried that because I took so long to release it, interest in my game has completely dissipated.

I'll have to try to make some more Hype after I release it, haha.

Yeah or maybe at time of release you could make a little trailer for it. :) Still looking forward to the game. :thumbup:

Big_Stingman.png

• 2 weeks later...

I like the idea of the trailer.

Ascii hasn't spoken to me in a while, but last I heard it wasn't working. I gave her some advice but im not sure if she was able to fix it.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

• 1 year later...

All right. After consistent flip flopping I will tell everyone that this is now my official stance on what is going to happen with Enex2:

I have worked on this game too terribly long to see it possibly not see the light of day due to my attempts of commercialization. The game is practically impossible to convert from RTP to full custom without a dedicated team of spriters and would still need a lot more work. Seeing as how the game is truly finished now, I'd MUCH rather just release the darn thing for free and take people's happiness as payment instead. I'll look for commercial options separate from this.

Now I need one last thing! Beta Testers. Truly. If you are willing to devote about 50 hours to this massive game for quality checking and bugtesting to help me in this final stretch to true release, send me a Private Message and I will send you the game. After the game is bugtested and it has been cleaned up accordingly, I will release the polished version for all the internet to enjoy.

Do not apply to being a bugtester unless you feel you can devote about 50 hours to it and am willing to write down a list of quality notes and bugs as you play to send me. (Any text format is fine.)

Cheers, looking forward to a full release within a month or two with any good luck!

I also fixed the download link to Enex1. If you feel anxious to play Enex2, why not play Enex1 while you wait? I must warn you, it isn't anywhere near as good though.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

• 1 year later...
HYT, old friends.

This has been a long time delayed. Far too long. With a desire for perfection I remade and remade Enex2 (I would say the game has been entirely reworked at least 3 times.) Never feeling like the game was suitable for release, I always could think of one or three more things that the game totally and absolutely needed before I could release it.

However, this desire for perfection was flawed, because I could never reach it. Eventually I burned out and tucked the game shamefully away in a corner.  This is true no more, however! While the game is by no means perfect, and I certainly can think of at least 3 ways I'd like to make it better, I unfortunately live in the real world where there are many different activities and ideas that vie for my attention. That is why I have chosen to finally release this game.

If I had to make a wild estimate, I'd say this game was finished more than 3 years ago. I worked on it for years. I have literally spent thousands of hours on this endeavor, and I hope you will enjoy it!

Game Download Link: Enex2 Download

• Like 1

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I feel like I just entered a worm hole into the past. Glad Enex is finally seeing the light of day! I'll install post haste when I fix my laptop :)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 3 years later...

Doubt you'll see this considering how old OP is but I just wanted to let you know that my brother enjoyed the game so much he asked me for the link again to install it on his new gaming rig. Fine work, hope you're doing well with whatever it is you do nowadays

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn