• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In case anyone else was going to try:

SummoningTears.JPG

predictable

shame they didn't say exactly when TOG will be available for summoning xp.

Btw,

The Clan Wars and Bounty Hunter minigames have been added as options to the games necklace
nice new wildy tele option..

It looks like the experience you get for actually summoning something is negligible. The best experience seems to be infusing things into pouches.

Are pouches tradeable once infused? Could a level 96 summoner conceivably make a fortune by selling pack yaks?

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

what is the best way everyone is training so far, seems like its going to be hard to train

Only way you can it seems is pouches very hard exp by the looks of it, got level 5 and went in chaos portal wow got owned within seconds almost died :P

Maybe you should get a shard @ pet shop?

Read the summoning KB :)

Sir+Jehu.png

Retired ~ "I'll Be Back!" NOT

what is the best way everyone is training so far, seems like its going to be hard to train

Only way you can it seems is pouches very hard exp by the looks of it, got level 5 and went in chaos portal wow got owned within seconds almost died :P

Maybe you should get a shard @ pet shop?

Read the summoning KB :)

huh? the spirit shard i got loads

DAMN IT!!!! MEMBERS ONLY!

NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :boohoo: #-o

It's been said beforehand that it will be members. Don't be overly dramatic, you don't deserve it anyway.

oh and anyone feel like posting the Kb article and/or all teh abilities for those of us at school? =P~

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

oh and anyone feel like posting the Kb article and/or all teh abilities for those of us at school? =P~

ahem. Cough. Please? :pray:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.